Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (226593 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ronald4lif(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oyind17:
why are u pained? did I mention you or abuse anyone? please let me be. you go disgrace me I thief? why are quick to attack me?
i don tell u my own . just face your new team.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
agarawu23:
i think you now regretted wasting your time to campaign for that goat.

I still have all my team members after a year after the contest and i remain loyal and useful to them. The ones that betrayed my camp are now bitting their fingers with regrets. grin

Scentmalc needs a medical attention i swear grin

Yeah, I really do embarassed

I just can't believe a Man can stoop so low to get people's attention.

Smhundecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
agarawu23:
is it a do or die affairs? I knew this contest is full of hate reason I never campaign or get too involved. I've heard you sha
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oyind17:
is it a do or die affairs? I knew this contest is full of hate reason I never campaign or get too involved. I've heard you sha

you they fear am?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
scentmarlc:

Babe you owe me nada.... I followed refiner because i want to be at peace with my conscience. No matter how holy or righteous i could have been prior to this time, purposely and intentionally voting for someone less deserving of the crown is enough stain on my garment. And if you ask me, i dont wanna burn in hell ooo grin grin

Its not over until it is over bae....PM me, we need to yarn ontop saturday finals.
With this, I give you part of my crown, we re now both half kings. hahahahahahaha.

Wanna chat with you privately bro, bbm or whatsapp?

Good evening!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]

You are even scared to type my moniker in full grin

I told u i am your master and u must bow for me wink

Are u not the contestant that couldnt reach the final round despite bleaching all your skin to look handsome even with your desperation wink

Asslicking everyone for votes grin
I am your boss.

I repeat it. Tomfrench was a machinery he isnt a nlder, he was used by a nlder.

Oya kill yourself.

Shameless old cargo
And u claimed to be 28
Lifeless homo erectus
grin

Not yet. wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
agarawu23:

which one
arsenal or chelsea

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
thagift:

which one
arsenal or chelsea

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
thagift:

you they fear am?
Go fight for me as I dey fear am, you are one of the people that made me stay away from this contest with your everyday complain about some contestants. The contest is to promote love and togetherness not a do or die affair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by devonpaul(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
adeh39:

Hahahah, Paul why you dey do like this nah? grin

She's beautiful and she's 22, no let her face deceive you o grin

Abeg vote for her jare, no dey do shakara tongue
Smh
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

gringrin

missmonalisa
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dollyjoy(f): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
agarawu23:
scentmarlc is a goat, he nearly pmed my 6yr old daughter for votes during the contest. grin

Teamscent is no more
He has used his stupidity to chase u all.
He is now teaming up with losers grin

Our team is winning both the miss/mr nl grin
Don't insult a nairalander.

Why you no dey hear word self
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
thagift:

which one
arsenal or chelsea
e go beta if na one of the two sef. Na one munu team like that wey no get "balls" grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oyind17:
Go fight for me as I dey fear am, you are one of the people that made me stay away from this contest with your everyday complain about some contestants. The contest is to promote love and together not a do or die affair.

everything about Nigeria is do or die
no room for weak ones.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
scentmarlc:
There is hardly an electioneering process that comes and goes without tit bits of bias here and there. I really have to commend dygeasy and his crew for doing their best. E no easy.That said, optional1 , shamstiel ... from experience i know screaming on the voting thread yield no fruit that is even if it doesnt get you banned. I share your plights as a part of me felt tripple of what you are feeling today, yesterday. But what can man pikin do ?

I believe my candidate is beautiful and strong enough to go all the way because after all said and done, NL is just an online joint where we unwind, chill, make friends and just relax....No need taking anything personal my girl.

TEAM REFINERIES grin grin WE MADE IT....I CAN FEEL IT.

Cc onstelly arabiandude
Hahahahaha, sorry bro, i'm just getting this.
Sure we made it, refiner performance today was topped notch and her best ever.

Nor worry, I go join or help you beat agarawu23, e be like say that boy they try you well well. lol

Agawaru my real guy, na joke I they o, but please this banter between you and scent needs to stop, it isn't healthy bro.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
thagift:

everything about Nigeria is do or die
no room for weak ones.
gringrin I see, I no get that time na this contest make me dey frequent Nl
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
agarawu23:
e go beta if na one of the two sef. Na one munu team like that wey no get "balls" grin

na im you they threaten am? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
devonpaul:

Smh

Stop shaking your head joor cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Don't insult a nairalander.

Why you no dey hear word self
oya make we dey go wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oyind17:
gringrin I see, I no get that time na this contest make me dey frequent Nl

you go they very dull oh, na una they kill naija, no guts at all
"no guts no glory" kpatakpata una geda die.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ronald4lif(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
scentmarlc:
There is hardly an electioneering process that comes and goes without tit bits of bias here and there. I really have to commend dygeasy and his crew for doing their best. E no easy.That said, op tional1 , sham stiel ... from experience i know screaming on the voting thread yield no fruit that is even if it doesnt get you banned. I share your plights as a part of me felt tripple of what you are feeling today, yesterday. But what can man pikin do ?

I believe my candidate is beautiful and strong enough to go all the way because after all said and done, NL is just an online joint where we unwind, chill, make friends and just relax....No need taking anything personal my girl.

TEAM REFINERIES grin grin WE MADE IT....I CAN FEEL IT.

Cc on stelly arabian dude

Bros, wata quan? I thought you were team Lanicky at the incipient of this year's contest. What went wrong? sad
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
devonpaul:

Smh

Lol...a Vote for her on Saturday won't cost you a thing oooo..same way love costs nothinggrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Laveda:
angry

your guy they wait for you, go meet am for bed.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Laveda:
angry

your guy they wait for you, go meet am for bed.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Dolazee(f): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
thagift:

missmonalisa

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by loomer: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
agarawu23:

Aga, come, leave oyin alone.

Na competition not world war.

I no know why una two no dey use eye see each other.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dolazee:
undecided
Bros, please your vote for Lanicky will be highly appreciated and will go long way to crowning her.

Pls help vote her. May God bless you as you do so

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
thagift:

you go they very dull oh, na una they kill naija, no guts at all
"no guts no glory" kpatakpata una geda die.
I no get that time to dey create problem abeg, no be by force

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (221) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.