Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (228825 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by mysticgal(f): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2016
UyiIredia:

You're pretty too bad you're not the only one. I'm quite spoilt for choice of pretty girls.
Aww, no issues. Just vote wisely, vote mysticsense, vote Mystically, vote mysticgal.

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2016
Even Seun loves her eyebrows gringrin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Knightngale(f): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Hattchett:

Mimzy is a bandit, a remorseless petty pickpocket.

If this was reality, she had earned herself 20 welts of horsewhips as scheduled to commence on the village square with all indigenes in attendance.

After which she would be stripped down bare flesh, ashes sprinkled on her messy her and then harshy barnished.

I'm even more certain that the enraged mob would have stoned her to death and cast her cursed corpse into the evil forest before hand.
Son of Perdition, help your self grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ba7man(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2016
This Mimzy's campaign team is strong.

Lanicky's too gets a respectable mention.

The rest need to catch up.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Knightngale(f): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Team Mimzy!!

Mimzy for Miss Nairaland cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by zicoraads: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
See dem smellos crawling out under dark skies/

They couldn't compete when the sun shined bright/

#TeamMimzy was too furious,no break light/

Got them feeding on dirt,Awon saprophytes/

on ur feet our Queen, step into the limelight/

You'll still be here after they run outta megabytes/

You the real star,all the rest na satellites/

You've got contestants exposing thighs, real stage fright/

already got dem e-corpses,all we need is a burial site./
This actually sounds good. Very good!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iykekelvins(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

Not at all, school still in session.

How's the campaign going?
Going very well bro

#TrendMimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2016
ba7man:
This Mimzy's campaign team is strong.
Lanicky's too gets a respectable mention.
The rest need to catch up.
BOSS!!!

Its MIMZY or NO ONE!!!! gringringringrin

You get mouth baba cool

#TrendMIMZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Vote-Ivvy-4-Miss-Nairaland-2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ba7man(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2016
MUVA:

BOSS!!!

Its MIMZY or NO ONE!!!! gringringringrin

You get mouth baba cool

#TrendMIMZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a convert already!. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Mediapace:
Are you going with #Lanicky dear ?

If its what you think will be ok for me, who am i to say no?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by shaybebaby(f): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2016
ba7man:
Which kin convert be that? You disappoint me man. angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2016
zicoraads:
This actually sounds good. Very good!
Boss let's do this for mimzy na? gringrin

#TrendMIMZY with us bro cool

#LoveMIMZY with us bro cool

#InhaleMIMZY with us bro cool cool

#ExhaleVICTORY with ur bro!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ba7man(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2016
shaybebaby:

Which kin convert be that? You disappoint me man. angry
The intensity of the campaign needs to be rewarded. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2016
mimzy:
THANK YOU. I appreciate wink
you r welcome beauty... How is work Going today?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2016
ba7man:

You could always make mimzy your second preferred candidate. Dual voting is allowed till the knockout stage!! That way, your investment is protected gringrin

MIMZY na SURE BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Knightngale(f): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Mimzy setting the pace in Rap for campaign, others follow follow.

Vote originality, Vote Mimzy!!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mediapace: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Thanks ! OSE GAN,#TEAMLANICKY TI TAKEOVER wink WE CAN DO IT
BrainnewsNg:

If its what you think will be ok for me, who am i to say no?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2016
skarlett:

Yes I did, have a candidate yet?
still watching lanicky and mimzy in 3d.. How is work Going?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Brainnewsng BOSS! Mimzy's gat "brains" too

Support her for this year's Miss Nairaland contest let's make it a celebration of Beauty & Brains in One-Big-BANG!!! gringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by M400(f): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2016
optional1:

Dey don show again, dey don come back

Time no dey.

If d pidgin no sweet u 4 belle y d lwkud.

OYO!

Vote Optional1 nd stop quoting me.

Mammiwater please make sure you inform your fellow aquatic beings to vote for you. Oooops almost forgot they can't survive on earth. MissNL is for humans strictly.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by shaybebaby(f): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2016
ba7man:
The intensity of the campaign needs to be rewarded. cheesy
The intensity of campaigning for the validation of peeps you don't know? Height of joblessness to me. When there are more serious issues on the planet.
Vapid if you ask me but you didn'the. I'm in the mood to mess with you. tongue
Good morning, anything for the girls?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by DarkforLANICKY: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2016

L = loving

A = Ardor

N = Nigerian

I = indomitable

C = calm

K = Knowledgeable

Y = youthful

LANICKY for MISS NAIRALAND

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mediapace: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2016
You aren't the one girl,we started at Music section wink

The pace you are even setting am the owner,Am mediapace cheesy
Knightngale:
Mimzy setting the pace in Rap for campaign, others follow follow.

Vote originality, Vote Mimzy!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Mimzyphenol is a word class selling drug known to subdue all strains of HATEroviruses such as: Envyteria, Angeritis and fearophobia.

Mimzyphenol is made with the finest blend of chemicals & herbs like Classyzin, Humilitezole, Beautytocin, Brainyfantrine and Friendlymether

Two capsules of Mimzyphenol a-day keeps the High-BP away! cheesycheesy

gringringrin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2016
GOD

BLESS

THE QUEEN cool

MIMZY!! Miss Nairaland 2016-2017.

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Knightngale(f): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Mediapace:
You aren't the one girl,we started at Music section wink

The pace you are even setting am the owner,Am mediapace cheesy
Nice play on words grin

Team Mimzy, setting the pace, others follow follow.

Vote Mimzy!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mediapace: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2016
MUVA:

Support her for this year's Miss Nairaland contest let's make it a celebration of Beauty & Brains in One-Big-BANG!!! gringrin
You are late,she is ourscry

#Sorry & Take heart

#TEAMLANICKY
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ba7man(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2016
shaybebaby:

The intensity of campaigning for the validation of peeps you don't know? Height of joblessness to me. When there are more serious issues on the planet.
Vapid if you ask me but you didn'the. I'm in the mood to mess with you. tongue
Good morning, anything for the girls?
Why so serious?

Being silly can help one stay relaxed and young....... look at me for example. cheesy

Growing up can be so stressful atimes so it's things like this that help escape the realities of life...... if only for a little while.

Normally I'd be in the Political section fuming about the country's situation but that can lead to a heart attack.

Nutting for the girls for now oooo....... na your hands all the pounds dey now.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2016
MUVA:

Ok o. Noted.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Mediapace:
Thanks ! OSE GAN,#TEAMLANICKY TI TAKEOVER wink
WE CAN DO IT

Thanks alot. I will be waiting for the next proceedings. God bless..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.