Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (226634 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by VoteRefiner2016: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
demiladegold:

Is that sarcasm?
[size=40pt]Hello sweetheart, no, it isn't.

I was surprised reading you have stepped down, and nothing more. And maybe I should say, I asked because I care.

No matter your reason for opting out, I believe its for your best interest.

Hope you are good? [/size]

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
postmann:

Smooth, my brother
Just a little tedious. Yours?
mine have been wonderful, its been rainy since morning, so im indoors having fun with with dstv remote control, surfing nairaland,video games and and almost emptying d refridgerator.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Transformium: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by KingRex1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Yeah, I'm not aware. or are you on my behalf? lol

Any wine there? I feel like popping something right now my bro. lol
Maxi112 show face thers wine.
Abeg wetin we they celebrate?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by zeburudaya: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Chaii!! Mimzy ọ bụ mara mma oooo!!

Zeburudaya , bịara hụ!!

Omalicha!! God created mimzy in HIS own image and Likeness!!

Gbam! Otu ahu ka omere! cool

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by VoteRefiner2016: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Shes in nursing school in Kenya. Shes in year one... and this internet campaign is not as easy as it looks especially when you don't belong in a gang like awon weyrey, or knights. Apparently, this is a gang contest. My girl is at peace... so now we are on team Refiner fully.
[size=70pt]Yeah sir, I wouldn't agree less with you that it was turned into a group thing, but that not withstanding, group or no group, nothing is stopping refiner.

We have loyal voters in both camps, the voting proper will surprise you when it begins.

Hahahahaahahaha, you are highly welcome to team refiner, and I hope you bring demiladegold and her other supporters along.

Its a nice move on her part, her education is the most important. Thumbs up to her.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cherryice(f): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Cherryice, come lemme whisper something to you..

I am proud to be on the same team with you!!

After the contest, "you know na" grin

Mimzy ti take over joor!!!
I know grin Team mimzy o jare angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by AlienStar: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hallo! [quote author=Monalisa185 post=45159941][/quote]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Jason21(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
[s]
DarkforLANICKY:

even after so many months Jason remains an angry and immature kid.
we are not begging you please. . . there are many . . .I repeat MANY others that will vote her. . .so stop feeling important.

cc: jigsawkillah - stop begging the ninja abeg. . .[/s]
drop me mo tears, poosie ass nigga! i can't play in the same team with u coz you're a snitch!

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
AlienStar:
Hallo!

NNE, kedu?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ohh, my bubu, Hunny bunny, Puddle bunny, Cup cake, sweetheart, Hello Bae, sharwarma, sweetim nwa, I haff missed you like kilode grin cheesy

SaiMimzy!!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Jason21(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
sosiqdude:
[color=#000099]Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO SUPPORT OUR BEAUTIFUL QUEEN MISSGDOPE
you'll get ma votes.......so sick cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
BEAUTY + BRAIN = LANI.CKY...

OK, LEMME TUTOR YOU ON WHAT THAT NAME REALLY MEANS....

L= SHE'S A LOVELY SOUL

A= SHE'S AN AWESOME BEING

N= SHE'S A NOBLE QUEEN

I= SHE'S AN INTELLIGENT LADY

C= SHE'S A COMELY QUEEN

K= SHE'S KIND

MOST IMPORTANTLY

Y= SHE'S YOUNG

I MUST CONFESS, THIS ISNT TOO MUCH TO ASK OF A BEAUTY QUEEN... SHE'S AN ALL-ROUNDER...SHE'S COMPLETE IN EVERY DEPARTMENT...SHE'S QUEEN LANIC.KY..

SHE DESERVES YOUR VOTE... 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Bose253(f): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Transformium: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Arabiandude: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy awwww dat's sweet.. Am honoured..
Lol, that I feel should be your middle name; HONOR! because your personality is worth nothing other than been HONORED.

That stuff I told you about is badly needed right now.
The atmosphere is getting hotter by the click of a clock, having that stuff is going to help us all a lot. What do you say to it?

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
VoteRefiner2016:

[size=70pt]Yeah sir, I wouldn't agree less with you that it was turned into a group thing, but that not withstanding, group or no group, nothing is stopping refiner.

We have loyal voters in both camps, the voting proper will surprise you when it begins.

Hahahahaahahaha, you are highly welcome to team refiner, and I hope you bring demiladegold and her other supporters along.

Its a nice move on her part, her education is the most important. Thumbs up to her.
[/size]

You have a rude font size. You should be banned for this. My eyes hurt. Even with my glasses.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by AlienStar: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Udo na-achi... you've scarce for awhile. Kee ka ime?
Monalisa185:

NNE, kedu?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Alryt,legend out to deliver his closing statement/leave you suckers in binds,total enslavement/
TeamMimzy stepping, clubs in hand,we a bunch of savage cavemen/➡We'll like to see how ur little brains look,splattered on NL's pavement/➡ur carcass going so deep,10ft beneath the basement/➡díck waving contest,ours got the ladies out of breath - respiratory ailments

we always been one step ahead from the get go/➡Mimzy handling magnums,y'all stepping with crossbows/➡HurricaneMimzy has been a rainbow/➡Nicky's been pissing on it,the pageant's resident rhino./

#TrendMIMZY!

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Transformium: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
IVYY NA THE NEW DANCE WHEN DEY Reign, IVYY NA D NEW SWAG 4 TOWN, OBOY GIVE ME THE IVYY AND HER BEAUTY, ME I WAN JOGODO ooo!! siasia me i wan jogodo as ivyy nor wan make i rest. I say give me the ivyy and her beauty! me i wan jogodo oo!! siasia me i wan jogodo, as ivyy nor want make we rest.

WTF kyna lyrics is this?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Transformium: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2016

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
LAN.ICKY is the queen of all queens

There are just two contestants in this contest..

LAN.ICKY and the rest...

Nairaland, stand up, smile and vote queen LANI.CKY

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
AlienStar:
Udo na-achi... you've scarce for awhile. Kee ka ime?

Nne ehhh, udo gbakwa koikoi o...told you about my busy schedule abi? Well, it has started o..though not fully, I'm still very much around now, might be scarce from next month, I'm still gonn' try and make out time shaaa...you've not seem my pm?

#teamlanicky

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Where's the rap tourney? /
We'd come blazing and gunning/
Whoelse can match the freestyle lyrics TeamMimzy's churning?/
At this POINT, it's a live-broadcast that the game is TURNING/

It isn't THANKSGIVING DAY yet we grilling 'em like TURKEYS /
They're using RETRO-styles - DADDY SHOWKEY/
Mimzy's moves so recent -SHOKI/ .
TeamMimzy's playing THOR, the others are LOCKI!/

That's how we do it, brother.

#TeamOriginality #TeamCreativity #TeamMimzy #VoteMimzyAsMissNairaland2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Dklef(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
doyinisaac:
Mehn!!!!see yansh..grin
Oga calm down! cheesy and saiMimzy

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dklef:

Oga calm down! cheesy and saiMimzy

You say what? shocked

I SAI MIMZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Countrygirl(f): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ello bae, ayam erre cool cool

It's team mimzy right?
You are smart hun grin
am still observing.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mediapace: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
@Damilegold you rock,I she stepped becaushe she will not be allowed to contest,she registered this MONTH
VoteRefiner2016:

[size=40pt]Hello sweetheart, no, it isn't.

I was surprised reading you have stepped down, and nothing more. And maybe I should say, I asked because I care.

No matter your reason for opting out, I believe its for your best interest.

Hope you are good? [/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
VOTE FOR REFINER AS THE NEW MISS NAIRALAND
R- REAL
E- ENDOWED
F- FLAWLESS
I- INTELLIGENT
N- NICE
E- EYE- CATCHING
R- ROMANTIC

THE BEST

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Arabiandude:

Lol, that I feel should be your middle name; HONOR! because your personality is worth nothing other than been HONORED.

That stuff I told you about is badly needed right now.
The atmosphere is getting hotter by the click of a clock, having that stuff is going to help us all a lot. What do you say to it?
d supporting stuff, ryt? Dnt wory m ready 4 it! Anytym, anyday wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by charijee(f): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
bqlekan:
Where jeffere.yjames charijee cheri.epet dave.p ?
See me here kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (221) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.