Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success (50867 Views)

"My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / My Nysc Personal Cds Projects: A Successful one / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by chimoskyg(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2016
Pls how did you fund those projects
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by sokarsenal(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2016
fison:
You did well, but don't forget not all host community are money friendly....I once had such aim but the people in the community weren't helping at all. You can imagine a very wealthy man who flies helipcopter to his town, the papo of a church gave him an envelop for the copers' passing out programme, don't be surprised this man gave N500 inside the white envelop. That tells a lot, Thank God that you are able to leave a footprint in that community. It also good to encourage other prospective corps member BUT not at the detriment of spending their allowance and Allawee. Thanks

A VERY COMMENDABLE FEAT.....HE WOULD GET HIS REWARD GENUINELY

BUT, there is a reason he didn't get an NYSC award apart from the usual 'politics'.....NYSC has stated that no corp member should use his personal funds....even for personal CDS.....you make a plan and source for funds from members of your host community or LGA

.......So although what he did is COMMENDABLE.....it was partly a disobedience to NYSC CDS rules
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 23, 2016
riczy:
if it's nt to show off,why showing it In media as d best place to disseminate info lately,mtchewwww!
Hmmm,well you can call it anything you want,as long as I didn't do it because of you or for you.
I posted it for other corps member to emulate and to partially kill tribalism in our dear country.
Showing off for people to pet me or what,don't understand.Try harder
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Dera25(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2016
Wow this is my own community we are talking about here, bros God will continue to bless you abundant. Am PCM batch A stream 2 posted to OYO state which is typical Yoruba land, I pray God should help me to do more than that in my PPA. I would have like to meet you in person but since you have rounded up your service I don't know how it will work, all the same this is my number 08035546863
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 23, 2016
Kudos to you bro......Is nt easy to served in ayamelum LGA I must confess.... Those who don't know don't know buh we dat knows must admit dat z nt easy, a community where there's no lyt nd water.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 23, 2016
Dera25:
Wow this is my own community we are talking about here, bros God will continue to bless you abundant. Am PCM batch A stream 2 posted to OYO state which is typical Yoruba land, I pray God should help me to do more than that in my PPA. I would have like to meet you in person but since you have rounded up your service I don't know how it will work, all the same this is my number 08035546863
I pray God will strenghten you to do more,I will save you number and send you mine.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by naijacarlovers: 11:02pm On May 23, 2016
Awesome. God bless and keep you. All the best bro. Cheers.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by whitecloth: 11:14pm On May 23, 2016
sokarsenal:

BUT, there is a reason he didn't get an NYSC award apart from the usual 'politics'.....NYSC has stated that no corp member should use his personal funds....even for personal CDS.....you make a plan and source for funds from members of your host community or LGA

.......So although what he did is COMMENDABLE.....it was partly a disobedience to NYSC CDS rules

I think that's y the OP has refuse to answer question as to how he source for his fund, he has been selective to reply comment, at least if you want people to jump into the ocean you should show them where the life jacket is,and how yo use it,I've scrolled yo the last page and 4-5 people have asked where he source his fund from but no reply.

Kudos to him all the same, may God continue to bless him.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by bzeey(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2016
Congrats Bro......you have lived a life of legacy and i am so happy for you. I am also a corp member serving in kwara, left camp some weeks ago. I would like to know how you developed your proposal for funding and also how you were able to convince people in d community to contribute towards d the project.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 23, 2016
whitecloth:

I think that's y the OP has refuse to answer question as to how he source for his fund, he has been selective to reply comment, at least if you want people to jump into the ocean you should show them where the life jacket is,and how yo use it,I've scrolled yo the last page and 4-5 people have asked where he source his fund from but no reply.

Kudos to him all the same, may God continue to bless him.
yes,I should have replied,but it was stated in my first post.I was assisted by some personalities in the community,materials was being donated from some corners.
The first phase of the project saw my principal(my ppa),gave an empty first aid boxes.Went to some workshops to solicits for materials.
Though financially won't say,I was really financed by the community,because majority of them were farmers and don't really have money.But I was able to pull the string by getting materials from different corners,the material gotten was what gave me an idea of what to do.
Won't deny the fact that I used my personal funds for these projects(partly from the allawee and funds from my personal business)

3 Likes

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 23, 2016
Everything has to do with strategy,before I embarked on these projects,I decided to see what the people needed,I didn't start by writing all the project to be done.
What I did was writing down the need of the people,afterward I made a scale of preference from the needs numbering 20.
Then from the 20needs,I decided to see what materials are available at my disposal(from those who owns shops,stores,workshops),I started from the most important,had to go to some chemist for empty first aid boxes but none had.then I informed the principal at my place of primary assignmet(she told me to give her some time,she would get for me) 5 days later she was able to get for me.having gotten empty first aid boxes,I took all the six to different chemist shops,to give anything they could that made up first aid kits...
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 23, 2016
Out of the 7 drug shops I went to in the community,some gave first aid kits stuff,some gave drugs and medication,which was what made up the drugs being given to the health center.My employe really played a lot of part for the success of these projects,when she(my ppa princial) saw part of the medication have gotten,then she discovered how serious I was,she told me to write sponsorship letters,she took them from me and gave every employee under her,the school is the biggest in the community,staffs numbering upto 33.majority gave below 2000,whil 3 gave 5000.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 23, 2016
My employer was involved in every part of the projects.That was why I grouped the projects into stages.
When people in the community saw that the first stage was successful,it prompted them to give any material I told them to give..from medications to cements to tiles to bibles to metal sheets and so on.
Please any question ask I will gladly respond
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by mcdiem(m): 11:46pm On May 23, 2016
Omor, Ayamelum is really a place to be. I served there in 2012 Batch A at St. Simon Faith. Kudos to you Bro. Nice work done. I'm hoping to visit there again.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by bzeey(m): 12:11am On May 24, 2016
ezex:
My employe was involved in every part of the projects.That was why I grouped the projects into stages.
When people in the community saw that the first stage was successful,it prompted them to give any material I told them to give..from medications to cements to tiles to bibles to metal sheets and so on.
Please any question ask I will gladly respond

I noticed short timing in your project as compared to NYSC stated time for project approval. Is it that one can undertake personal CDs without necessarily seeking approval? Also, in situation where people in d community do not have d money to fund your project, do you think corporate org would b willing to fund ur project without approval?
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 12:26am On May 24, 2016
bzeey:

I noticed short timing in your project as compared to NYSC stated time for project approval. Is it that one can undertake personal CDs without necessarily seeking approval? Also, in situation where people in d community do not have d money to fund your project, do you think corporate org would b willing to fund ur project without approval?
Yes,I didn't start the projects early,but plans were on ground collating materials for every stage of the projects.I make sure I have more than 50percent of the materials for every projject,which really slowed down the project.it has to be approved,so that progress report will be submitted in every stage of the projects.

Am not really sure about the support from the corporate organisation,it will be very hard for corporate organization to support what they won't gain/benefit from.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by KELVIN086: 12:31am On May 24, 2016
ezex:
My NYSC Personal CDS Projects. Thanks To GOD For The Success Of These Projects

My name goes thus;OMOTOSHO BABATUNDE ezekiel,studied Electrical/electronics Engineering.
These are the lists of the projects i undertook why serving in Anambra state,Omor community in Ayamelum L.G.A.Batch A15(15/16)
My main aim of posting this is not to make out gone corpers felts they havent fulfilled the main aim of the scheme,rather its for the prospective corps member to do something of note in there place of primary assignment.
Why doing this,didnt inform any NYSC officials/personnel,didnt do it to get any award,this fact was attesed to by my fellow corpers in my ppa.
Prospective corpers,please try within your power,ability to do something at your place of primary assignment.
Started the project very late,Started FEBRUARY 21, 2016. Two months to passing out,but thanks to God all was completed

Tunde hw far na kelvin osas from the same dept/set u graduated from. U try bro , atleast this project of yours would go a long way in motivating others. I actually started a project during my time (batch c 2015) but at that time I was broke and couldn't even kickstart the design phase of the project , and I was not very good at fund raising then. But now wey money don show NYSC Don finish , E pain me sha.
Atleast now when your prospective employer Googles your name he/she can see your good works online and thats going to be a plus for you.
I hope other present or prospective corpers reading this thread would also try to add something back to the community they served even if na to just buy bathing soap for the community it's something, atleast if you're not doing it for the humanitarian benefits let it be as a means of improving your future employment prospects.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 12:53am On May 24, 2016
KELVIN086:

Tunde hw far na kelvin osas from the same dept/set u graduated from. U try bro , atleast this project of yours would go a long way in motivating others. I actually started a project during my time (batch c 2015) but at that time I was broke and couldn't even kickstart the design phase of the project. But now wey money don show NYSC Don finish , E pain me sha.
Bro...how you dey nao,longtime and I don miss una well oo..well almost got discouraged due to lack of funds,some cases self had use my allow for part of the project,before even getting the alert.God knows why.call me bro 08089847858 make we talk
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by KELVIN086: 1:02am On May 24, 2016
ezex:

Bro...how you dey nao,longtime and I don miss una well oo..well almost got discouraged due to lack of funds,some cases self had use my allow for part of the project,before even getting the alert.God knows why.call me bro 08089847858 make we talk
I dey guy , mehn post nysc life no easy at all. As u do that project e make sense , atleast when person Google u now na better thing him go see.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 2:04am On May 24, 2016
bzeey:
Congrats Bro......you have lived a life of legacy and i am so happy for you. I am also a corp member serving in kwara, left camp some weeks ago. I would like to know how you developed your proposal for funding and also how you were able to convince people in d community to contribute towards d the project. Also, will like to speak with you. I can be contacted on 08188734313.
Thanks bro,its not only funds you can get from the community,there are some materials which I believe you can get from the community,had a friend who also built a bus stop,but instead of metal he used block,he was told to come to the lga secretariat to take blocks,if the community are not money friendly,still try and see if they are able to release materials for any stage of the projects.let's talk on 08089847858
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by ogwumgbe: 2:05am On May 24, 2016
God bless you, we will only be remembered by our works. Not like greedy politicians that help to transform other nation's economies while neglecting their. More grease to your elbow
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 2:06am On May 24, 2016
KELVIN086:

I dey guy , mehn post nysc life no easy at all. As u do that project e make sense , atleast when person Google u now na better thing him go see.
It isn't easy oo bro,but God will see us through this hard time.call me tomoro nao make we talk on phone
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 2:13am On May 24, 2016
sonnie10:
Good job. but why bus stop in a place that does not have bus route?
It does,that was why I sited it there..students,staffs,market women/men stand under the scorching sun every afternoon at the place I sited it to board bus and bike,that was what prompted me to sit it there.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 2:15am On May 24, 2016
mcdiem:
Omor, Ayamelum is really a place to be. I served there in 2012 Batch A at St. Simon Faith. Kudos to you Bro. Nice work done. I'm hoping to visit there again.
Same here,hoping to visit there in the nearest future.how's life out there bro.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Iconicmodel(m): 6:05am On May 24, 2016
Anambra-state is really a place to be. I Served in Ihiala LGA in 2015 Batch C. I also embarked on a personal Cds Projects like you do. Just last year October I won a State Honours Award as one of the best corps member in Anambra-state and I was retained by NYSC Anambra State. I saw Mr Judge the LGI that supervised my project during my own service year inside the pictures posted here. You are an impact maker. You have contributed your own meaningful quota to the development of this nation through your personal Cds projects and you have touched the lives of the people in your host community . you have done a great job. You don't have to be great to get started, you have to get started to be great. Welldone,keep moving.

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 6:46am On May 24, 2016
Iconicmodel:
Anambra-state is really a place to be. I Served in Ihiala LGA in 2015 Batch C. I also embarked on a personal Cds Projects like you do. Just last year October I won a State Honours Award as one of the best corps member in Anambra-state and I was retained by NYSC Anambra State. I saw Mr Judge the LGI that supervised my project during my own service year inside the pictures posted here. You are an impact maker. You have contributed your own meaningful quota to the development of this nation through your personal Cds projects and you have touched the lives of the people in your host community . you have done a great job. You don't have to be great to get started, you have to get started to be great. Welldone,keep moving.
Thanks for those piece bro.
My LGI he really motivated me,success of the projects was due to his ginjah.love the man
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Icemat10(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2016
Tunde u tried is not easy. i remember then when we were in the same hostel in Umunya camp. am Ekene Platoon 6 goalkeeper.
Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 9:33am On May 24, 2016
Icemat10:
Tunde u tried is not easy. i remember then when we were in the same hostel in Umunya camp. am Ekene Platoon 6 goalkeeper.
yes i remember,how you dey nao.I though we would be assembled for the pop at awka,for us to do the final meeting/gathering.but didnt happened,hope you good.longtime bro

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by bzeey(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2016
ezex:

Thanks bro,its not only funds you can get from the community,there are some materials which I believe you can get from the community,had a friend who also built a bus stop,but instead of metal he used block,he was told to come to the lga secretariat to take blocks,if the community are not money friendly,still try and see if they are able to release materials for any stage of the projects.let's talk on 08089847858

You're a true star. Thanks for d response will give you a call later on. Sorry for being too inquisitive.
Regards

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by bzeey(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2016
[quote author=Iconicmodel post=45912573]Anambra-state is really a place to be. I Served in Ihiala LGA in 2015 Batch C. I also embarked on a personal Cds Projects like you do. Just last year October I won a State Honours Award as one of the best corps member in Anambra-state and I was retained by NYSC Anambra State. I saw Mr Judge the LGI that supervised my project during my own service year inside the pictures posted here. You are an impact maker. You have contributed your own meaningful quota to the devel

You guys are so inspiring. Good one bro. You're such a true model

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by Nobody: 11:32am On May 24, 2016
bzeey:

You're a true star. Thanks for d response will give you a call later on. Sorry for being too inquisitive.
Regards
you are welcome,if its a matter that has to do with the development of my country,bro you aint being inquisitive.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

This comment shows you are a man of dignity and people like you deserve to be respected. You just earned one from me, but I want to learn igbo ooo, what is the meaning of the phrase up there?
To others, I say, "Say no to tribalism"

Lol.. "jee nke oma" means "go in peace/may it be well with you".. I wished him farewell as He leaves Anambra for what lies ahead.

Btw Nice/cute dp.. guess d Other is Ur Mum?.. u guys look cute together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana / “My Picture Wrongly Published As Precious Owolabi” — Corper Chijioke Oraeki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.