Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Why We Dont Reply PMS - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Dont Reply PMS (8501 Views)

Slay Queens We Dont Want To See This In 2018 Oh / Why We Dont Like To Shave Our Beards Off / To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 08, 2016
Deepfreezer:
naughtynaughty is as funny as deepfreezer LOLZ that makes us even. BTW I'm more useful y'all can't do without me, cheesy
lol who cold abi chilled water epp?
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Deepfreezer(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol who cold abi chilled water epp?
what happens to your soup and and frozen foods?? ehhhh answer me.
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 08, 2016
Deepfreezer:
what happens to your soup and and frozen foods?? ehhhh answer me.
ill eat them once and wash the pot
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Deepfreezer(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ill eat them once and wash the pot
hahhahaha.
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by b3llo(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
Who's seeking d attention young lady
Hello friend, I like your profile and person. I would really like to know you beyond NL. Here is my Whatsapp number: . Pls try and chat me up.
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 10, 2016
U don't remember ur email password.
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 10, 2016
b3llo:
Hello friend, I like your profile and person. I would really like to know you beyond NL. Here is my Whatsapp number: 08166173007. Pls try and chat me up.
eyyyya but ur siggy is a turn off embarassed
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by b3llo(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
eyyyya but ur siggy is a turn off embarassed
You have not yet known me but you are judging! That ain't cool.
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 10, 2016
b3llo:
You have not yet known me but you are judging! That ain't cool.
I'm not judging, just kidding. I don't do offline things. Sorry about that
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by elijah101(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2016
Hateu2 ... Normally i hate you .. but i like you for inside .. make we pm na .. i no sabi am .. i dey try send message .. the thing just dey do anyhow .. try send the pm na .. i swear .. thunder fire regret ... e go make sense gon.
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by b3llo(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
I'm not judging, just kidding. I don't do offline things. Sorry about that
Alright, no problem. In case you change your mind, I will be waiting.
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by nelxxy(m): 12:30am On May 11, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just feel like writing again embarassed. I think I need to drop my phone inside boiling water or where Gimme suggestions biko!

So, guys, do you always wonder why ladies here don't reply your pms Lemme leak out some secrets cheesy(naughtynaughty, I miss you badly cry cry).

Personally, when a guy sends me a pm, the first I do is to check his profile(yes, we all do that).

1. An Abusive person: Imagine checking out a guy's profile and you discover he's the type that abuses virtually everybody here Some are so abusive that they go to the extent of abusing parents of other peeps on line shocked shocked! Habah! How come are you expecting a lady to reply your pm It shows 'some' of the real you in life. Ladies admire guys that are MAN!

2. No photo: Well, it's not compulsory you post your pix here but we will like to see how you look like before we try to reply your pm. We have under-age kids here now.

3: No enough information: This is annoying. I checked a guy's profile who has been trying to send me pm for months now and I discover that no single info about this guy. He has been a member since 2014, no contribution on any thread, no siggy, no PT and no location!!! You wan make I follow 'ghost' chat ni shocked shocked. Mba! Bro! I no fit reply you oo.

4: Under age: we have age differences here, so we all know the age-type we wanna roll with. If merely looking at your pix(if you have any at all) you look too young for me to roll with, I won't reply you. Chikena! No offence embarassed.

5: Personality: I did not actually get a good title for this but you will get the info. I saw a thread yesterday where someone asked 'when is the right time to beat a woman'. You need to see how 'guys' are commenting shocked shocked! How do you expect me to reply someone that supports beating/hitting a woman!!! It shows your personality offline and it's a huge turn-off biko!

Another point here is someone who is so regular in the 'ashewo joint' in the sexuality section trying to send a pm shocked. You publicly announce that you patronise 'ashewos/oloshos' and you wanna be my friend No! Mba! We cant roll together(personal opinion thou) .

6: Childish behaviour: I have read so much here where guys will come and post chats here and even post pictures of what transpired between a fellow nairalander they met in real life. This kind thing gets dirty and at the end, that girl will have to deactivate simply because she could not take it. Not many ladies are strong enough to handle things strongly. It's very annoying guys! Grow up!

For now, that what I can say. If you like, bash me wella, e no concern me undecided. Who bashing don epp undecided

My ladies, I need to tell you also that it's not all guys that wants to date you if they send pms to you. In my first moniker, I actually met the blogger I'm working with here on NL. It was just a normal pm and he went straight to the point of wanting me to work for him. Simple! I used to write stories and poems in the literature segment then.
So, just look well before you leap(shey I'm correct sha).
It's still me H.A.T.E.U.2 kiss
everywhere hateu2 hateu2 . na wa oo kontinue
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 9:34am On May 11, 2016
nelxxy:
everywhere ha.teu2 ha.teu2 . na wa oo kontinue
My bro, if u want d moniker, coman take it cheesy
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by MrCork: 2:43pm On May 11, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just feel like writing again embarassed. I think I need to drop my phone inside boiling water or where Gimme suggestions biko!

So, guys, do you always wonder why ladies here don't reply your pms Lemme leak out some secrets cheesy(naughtynaughty, I miss you badly cry cry).

Personally, when a guy sends me a pm, the first I do is to check his profile(yes, we all do that).

1. An Abusive person: Imagine checking out a guy's profile and you discover he's the type that abuses virtually everybody here Some are so abusive that they go to the extent of abusing parents of other peeps on line shocked shocked! Habah! How come are you expecting a lady to reply your pm It shows 'some' of the real you in life. Ladies admire guys that are MAN!

2. No photo: Well, it's not compulsory you post your pix here but we will like to see how you look like before we try to reply your pm. We have under-age kids here now.

3: No enough information: This is annoying. I checked a guy's profile who has been trying to send me pm for months now and I discover that no single info about this guy. He has been a member since 2014, no contribution on any thread, no siggy, no PT and no location!!! You wan make I follow 'ghost' chat ni shocked shocked. Mba! Bro! I no fit reply you oo.

4: Under age: we have age differences here, so we all know the age-type we wanna roll with. If merely looking at your pix(if you have any at all) you look too young for me to roll with, I won't reply you. Chikena! No offence embarassed.

5: Personality: I did not actually get a good title for this but you will get the info. I saw a thread yesterday where someone asked 'when is the right time to beat a woman'. You need to see how 'guys' are commenting shocked shocked! How do you expect me to reply someone that supports beating/hitting a woman!!! It shows your personality offline and it's a huge turn-off biko!

Another point here is someone who is so regular in the 'ashewo joint' in the sexuality section trying to send a pm shocked. You publicly announce that you patronise 'ashewos/oloshos' and you wanna be my friend No! Mba! We cant roll together(personal opinion thou) .

6: Childish behaviour: I have read so much here where guys will come and post chats here and even post pictures of what transpired between a fellow nairalander they met in real life. This kind thing gets dirty and at the end, that girl will have to deactivate simply because she could not take it. Not many ladies are strong enough to handle things strongly. It's very annoying guys! Grow up!

For now, that what I can say. If you like, bash me wella, e no concern me undecided. Who bashing don epp undecided

My ladies, I need to tell you also that it's not all guys that wants to date you if they send pms to you. In my first moniker, I actually met the blogger I'm working with here on NL. It was just a normal pm and he went straight to the point of wanting me to work for him. Simple! I used to write stories and poems in the literature segment then.
So, just look well before you leap(shey I'm correct sha).
It's still me H.A.T.E.U.2 kiss

^^^^^tryn too had to find man on nairaland embarassed
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 11, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^tryn too had to find man on nairaland embarassed
Please please! Carry ur wahala nd go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

True Story: Help! I Always ‘cum’ Each Time My Newborn Baby Sucks My Tip / He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not: 9 Signs You're His Back-up Chick! / Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.