Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs (9093 Views)

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) / Why Do Ladies Like Fine Guys? (hot pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 1:59pm On May 23, 2016
Ok, i can't remember the last time i commented in this section. I think it was during the era of Sexkillz and Ogugua. grin

back to the topic of discussion. I get lots of emails from the men and honestly, i am selective in replying them. Why?

Firstly, when i get the PMs, the first thing i do is to check the profile of the sender. If the sender has lots of females as those he follows, i might not reply.

Secondly, profile picture determines the number of PMs i get. I put my baby's picture on my profile,i don't get PMs. The moment i put my own picture,the PMs start flowing in. Umu nwoke sef! grin

Thirdly, is it because i am very popular? maybe or maybe not! cool

Fourth, for those asking for Facebook account and phone numbers, na wah for una o! it's very annoying. I am not single and not searching. durrrh! grin

Ladies over to you!

Lalasticlala and dominique, this thread must not be on front page. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 23, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by feran15(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2016
God help us
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:06pm On May 23, 2016
osedvgirl:
grin grin
you dey laugh? say something joor! grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
Ok, i can't remember the last time i commented in this section. I think it was during the era of Sexkillz and Ogugua. grin

back to the topic of discussion. I get lots of emails from the men and honestly, i am selective in replying them. Why?

Firstly, when i get the PMs, the first thing i do is to check the profile of the sender. If the sender has lots of females as those he follows, i might not reply.

Secondly, profile picture determines the number of PMs i get. I put my baby's picture on my profile,i don't get PMs. The moment i put my own picture,the PMs start flowing in. Umu nwoke sef! grin

Fourth, for those asking for Facebook account and phone numbers, na wah for una o! it's very annoying. I am not single and not searching. durrrh! grin

Ladies over to you!

Eku orire o

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:07pm On May 23, 2016
feran15:
God help us
Amen. grin

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Cutehector(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2016
Putting a profile pic of u only signifies one thing..

U are available for flirting.

Putting ur phone number in ur profile only signifies one thing.

U want a boyfrnd

So I dnt see any tangible reason why u create such threads complaining as to why guys grant u incessant private messages.

U only attract wat you allow!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
the worst is a faceless being will pm, how on earth am i suppose to know who or how you look like undecided
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by ikbnice(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2016
My PM is on the way. Though I don't send PM's but I'll send this.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by ammyluv2002(f): 2:09pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
Maybe it's because you're very popular & pretty too!
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by MUVA(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2016
Beremole cheesy

To what do we owe this honour? grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Cutehector(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2016
osedvgirl:

the worst is a faceless being will pm, how on earth am i suppose to know who or how you look like undecided
some ladies still reply faceless pm's. tongue
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by MUVA(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2016
--
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:11pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Putting a profile pic of u only signifies one thing..

U are available for flirting.

Putting ur phone number in ur profile only signifies one thing.

U want a boyfrnd

So I dnt see any tangible reason why u create such threads complaining as to why guys grant u incessant private messages.

U only attract wat you allow!
Is that what S.eun told you putting a picture on our profile is all about? And if a man puts his picture on his profile,is he also flirting?

10 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Mologi(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2016
U are feeling high abi....mctweew...
If u cnt mention the names of those that pms u...then ur lies is fantastically a bigger than minaj yansh....

Mi o wa iru iyawo oooo

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
some ladies still reply faceless pm's. tongue
rightly said "some ladies"
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by enshi(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2016
Like say pm na cheque....

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:14pm On May 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Maybe it's because you're very popular & pretty too!
popular maybe. even when i use my alternate moniker which is not popular,i still get loads of mails.
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by ireneony(f): 2:14pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:

Ladies over to you!

@ bolded this is me.

To be frank i only reply pm wen I know u. And also wen I follow u.
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Cutehector(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
Is that what S.eun told you putting a picture on our profile is all about? And if a man puts his picture on his profile,is he also flirting?
yes of course. cool

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
popular maybe. even when i use my alternate moniker which is not popular,i still get loads of mails.
Is pm money now .

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by carammel(f): 2:17pm On May 23, 2016
Aunty mi Berem, are you about to cook something on romamce section?
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by NTAChannel5: 2:17pm On May 23, 2016
This topic must make the headlines this evening. Nonsense! angry
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:18pm On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
@ bolded this is me.
To be frank only reply pm wen I know u. And also wen I follow u.
I love that. grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by assfreaky(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2016
see all these mumus feeling terrific because say fellow mumus dey send dem pm. DAT is why I like my new gf. she from Asia. she no dey form like all these ones. shio. nonsense. okada, carry me comot from here before I break bottle for person pikin head.

11 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:20pm On May 23, 2016
carammel:
Aunty mi Berem, are you about to cook something on romamce section?
nope! just saying my mind dear. it's been long i visited this section. I could have posted this on politics section if i wanted to. smiley
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:21pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
yes of course. cool
Lol ok o!
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Barezzi(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2016
@ Beremx
Imagine what celebrities go thru... grin angry
Update your profile and include your marital status.(It might attract a new breed of vipers grin)
Or you simply ignore... life is too short my dear.
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 23, 2016
okay smiley
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by iykekelvins(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2016
*Checks her dp*
Jesus is lord!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by XBLadez: 2:24pm On May 23, 2016
Attention seeking old mama. Only your Zombie colleagues send you PMs. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Cutehector(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2016
iykekelvins:
*Checks her dp*

Jesus is lord!!
she is even ugly sef angry why d fvck did I even comment on dis thread

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You / Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? / I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.