Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Defining Lanicky. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Defining Lanicky. (3020 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
What's Lanicky?

When you talk Lanicky yo talking Labeauty, Lareal like l'oreal cos she's for real.

No ambiguity , she's representing the black shade for real. Rocking it, shinning with glamour pristine.

'No shakin', 2baba said when he was singing and hailing African beauty, grinding and whining on African Queen little did I know its all a prophecy about Lanicky -The African Queeny ,The African beauty, courageously confident and graceful in black beauty.

Yh, Lanicky's Labeauty, lareal like l'oreal cos she's for real. Don't doubt it she's risen above the hate , the pressure and the bully from the insecure and the hater who's hating for no reason but for being an insecure asshole looking for a ticket to ride on someone like the picket , that's why I like to call her lakinky.

You know what, Haters gon hate cos they should, they gon intimidate but one thing is for sure; lions don't lose sleep over the threat of sheep.

I didn't know Shannon L. was referring, to Lanicky Labeauty, lakinky when she said; "When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you." until I got to know dapper lanicky's got quarter of a thousand followers and still counting . . .Visit her profile and see her pleading and kneeling to admirers who she couldn't follow back cos she's reached the limit, the maxim; Humility!

Lanicky is our center of attraction, we let it shine , shinning over the hate, the controversies, the opposition, the adversaries, the desperadoes and casualties, the assholes smoked on dope pipes who'll sure harken and hurl their antagonistic spears while the Lanicky whirlwind takes over the ballroom; dancing gleefully to the beats of life in her glamour extraordinaire. Little do they know she's armored.

She's Armoured and Led by her guardian Angel; She's taking the seat of glory and claiming the crown while contenders gory in worry spitting hatred.

On coronation, They'll then start clowning and singing requiems of sorry not knowing the Queen doesn't have a lorry to carry their fukcing sorry.

My brother and sister, promise you won't be sorry when you OK kinky Lanicky.

That's why we gotta do it together by Voting Lanicky for Miss NL 2016 , so we could reinstate once again humility flies above pride and overzealousness in the end.

We can do it! Together though...

Cc

Monalisa185

Ipledge10

Daretodiffer

Alienstar

Stfuareyogod

Anigbajumo

osesology

and Everybody that has a heart that loves it African beauty

Lots of Love, One love!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defining Lanicky. by gbens2000(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fail u describe lanicky finish no pix,hw are we sure she is not transgender undecided
Re: Defining Lanicky. by firstking01(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mimzy does it berra...

VoteMimzyForMissNairaland2016.

3 Likes

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
gbens2000:
Fail u describe lanicky finish no pix,hw are we sure she is not transgender undecided

You'll find the star jealously and carefully fixed on her profile for your eyes to adore and worship bro. smiley
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01:
Mimzy does it berra...

I don't see it that way though
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
[email] Now this is a display of stupidity, at it highest.

#It'swell
#buhbye
[/email]

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by firstking01(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

I don't see it that way though
You may not see it now..

Cc smellymouth, synzu, Iamlegend1...

3 Likes

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Now this is a display of stupidity, at it highest.

#It'swell
#buhbye
[/email]
Wow! How is this stu.pid huh?
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01:
You may not see it now..

Cc smellymouth, synzu, Iamlegend1...
Your voice bro, theirs could come later!
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Marlvin(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
So much exaggeration

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by firstking01(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

Your voice bro, theirs could come later!
Thats what i'm saying na...you may not see it now.

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Marlvin:
So much exaggeration
Haba, where?
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01:
Thats what i'm saying na...you may not see it now.

What am I not seeing? be my Jesus lol.

Cos all I see for now is Lanicky! Nothing but Lanicky claiming the crown!
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

Wow! How is this stu.pid huh?
[email] You creating a thread for this is.
'cause I think there's a campaign thread, or something?

And after reading that, I thought she was campaigning for the owner of nairaland post ,or something big!

#nooffence
[/email]

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] You creating a thread for this is.
'cause I think there's a campaign thread, or something?

And after reading that, I thought she was campaigning for the owner of nairaland post ,or something big!

#nooffence
[/email]

Go over this and make yourself clear pls.
Re: Defining Lanicky. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
is Miss Lanicky running for the office of President or Senate?

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

Go over this and make yourself clear pls.
[quote author=Tobiee post=45126945] [email] You creating a thread for this is stupid.
'cause I think there's a campaign thread for this, or something?

And after reading that, I thought she is running for the "owner of nairaland" post ,or something big!

#nooffence
[/email]
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oh, The MissNL2016 contest bro, I didn't know some people are still unaware. My bad the euphoria surrounding her apparent popularity blinded the thought of including that in the piece.

Now you know bro, so pls cast your vote in favor of Lanicky when the time comes embarassed embarassed
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
REFINER better than all of them

2 Likes

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

bro vote refiner for miss NL 2016

www.nairaland.com/rafiner

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=Tobiee post=45127263][/quote]

oh okay, I think I would just modify and include the contest she's running for to guard against possible misconceptions anyway , so thanks for the observation.

I don't think its st.upid cre8ing this awareness thread just cos I'm not posting it in another thread that's crowded tho, BTW, everybody advertise their candidate on every other thread on Nl, how many of those have you attacked?
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrKester:
REFINER better than all of them

But the last time I checked, Refiner was an underaged girl that should be concentrating on passing her Jamb. Bro, we should be admonishing the girl to concentrate on some what should be her priorities in life, not this adult stuffs.... My opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by firstking01(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

What am I not seeing? be my Jesus lol.

Cos all I see for now is Lanicky! Nothing but Lanicky claiming the crown!
Buhahaha, i laff in swahiligrin, you sure dream pass joseph sha...you berra wake up to reality...mimzy herself is an addiction and a nightmare to other contestants and your lanicky, and plus, she's worthy of emulationgrin..

Mimzy means = Magnificient

Mimzy means = InteLLigence

Mimzy means = ModeL

Mimzy means = ZeaL

Mimzy means = YoungAndVibrant

KeepCalmAndVoteMimzyForMissNairaLand2016cheesy

cc, slyisaac, esosa...

2 Likes

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

oh okay, I think I would just modify and include the contest she's running for to guard against possible misconceptions anyway , so thanks for the observation.

I don't think its st.upid cre8ing this awareness thread just cos I'm not posting it in another thread that's crowded tho, BTW, everybody advertise their candidate on every other thread on Nl, how many of those have you attacked?
[email] All right. I'm sorry..

Goodluck with the campaign.
#no offence.
[/email]
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] All right. I'm sorry..
Goodluck with the campaign. #no offence.
[/email]
Oh, You're welcome bro grin

Don't forget to vote for her though wink
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

But the last time I checked, Refiner was an underaged girl that should be concentrating on passing her Jamb. Bro, we should be admonishing the girl to concentrate on some what should be her priorities in life, not this adult stuffs.... My opinion tho
Same way u should admonish lanicky to concetracte on something else cause she is too ugly to be called a queen, parharps we can help buy her some cheap bleaching cream to help her minstry.... for crying out load! aren't u seeing other contestants/ nominee how beautiful and charming dey are u stand here to advise me abt refiner.

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01:
Buhahaha, i laff in swahiligrin, you sure dream pass joseph sha...you berra wake up to reality...mimzy herself is an addiction and a nightmare to other contestants and your lanicky, and plus, she's worthy of emulationgrin..

Mimzy means = Magnificiento

Mimzy means = InteLLigence

Mimzy means = ModeL

Mimzy means = ZeaL

Mimzy means = YoungAndVibrant

KeepCalmAndVoteMimzyForMissNairaLand2016cheesy

cc, slyisaac, esosa...

I can see you guys have successfully thought of us pinky brained as teaching us what every alphabet of the whole makeup represent, even my 5year old lil niece can easily cough those out. I mean, Let's STEPUP this game and convince our people without unnecessarily babelizing the whole thing by being wishie-washie .
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrKester:
Same way u should admonish lanicky to concetracte on something else cause she is too ugly to be called a queen, parharps we can help buy her some cheap bleaching cream to help her minstry.... for crying out load! aren't u seeing other contestants/ nominee how beautiful and charming dey are u stand here to advise me abt refiner.

There we go again, Insecurity!! Don't allow that to drown u boo! If Lanicky's beauty is your fear, I don't think I can help your condition. I'm no psychologist!
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

There we go again, Insecurity!! Don't allow that to drown u boo! If Lanicky's beauty is your fear, I don't think I can help your condition. I'm no psychologist!
if u r secerd of refiner winning the crown, then I can't help u, cause she's defiantly going home with that crown
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrKester:
if u r secerd of refiner winning the crown, then I can't help u, cause she's defiantly going home with that crown

When you're done deceiving the poor girl, let me know smiley
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
LANICKY for MISS NAIRALAND

•Y'all compared to Lanny is like Orijin to Vodka/Will Smith to Mr Latin or Seriki to Usher/
Lanny is sweeping all these oysters/when she raises the broom like APC SUPPORTERS/

•Lanny is a steep attacker/Y'all just parking the bus . . .Lanny got that Tiki Taka/and she's the leading Alpha/plus she got y'all in her web . .. . . Lanny is like PETER PARKER

•Lanny ain't childish like Gambino/and she comes in ghost mode. . . Olamide and Phyno/Y'all are just paper tigers. . . .and bunch of bumbling kiddos/Lanicky is the special one. . . . .call her JOSE MOURINHO/

•Lanny is prime and pruned/sublime and true/her IQ is Da Vinci and Einstein's times two/

•She's lord of the rings like Frodo/and in this Mortal Kombat she's known as Gorro/
she's armed and deadly. . .face covered in black. . . .FADEYI OLORO/ cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:
LANICKY for MISS NAIRALAND

•Y'all compared to Lanny is like Orijin to Vodka/Will Smith to Mr Latin or Seriki to Usher/
Lanny is sweeping all these oysters/when she raises the broom like APC SUPPORTERS/

•Lanny is a steep attacker/Y'all just parking the bus . . .Lanny got that Tiki Taka/and she's the leading Alpha/plus she got y'all in her web . .. . . Lanny is like PETER PARKER

•Lanny ain't childish like Gambino/and she comes in ghost mode. . . Olamide and Phyno/Y'all are just paper tigers. . . .and bunch of bumbling kiddos/Lanicky is the special one. . . . .call her JOSE MOURINHO

•Lanny is prime and pruned/sublime and true/her IQ is Da Vinci and Einstein's times two/

•She's lord of the rings like Frodo/and in this Mortal Kombat she's known as Gorro/
she's armed and deadly. . .face covered in black. . . .FADEYI OLORO/ cheesy

Wow

E P I C

Bunch of talents supporting Lanicky!! This Lanicky girl is destined for gold ah swear!!

That was music skarlett, not the usual noise!! Thumbzup!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Braless Photos Of Ciara / See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi / See What A Lady Did To Her Bestfriend After She Caught Her Hugging Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.