Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (10999 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Miss Nairaland, a contest that impacts Nairaland in a new dimension, which was founded few years ago has produced almost 3 beauty queens.
And here we are today- which is the eve of A day we will choose another Miss Nairaland for the next few months. On this note, we must know that going out tomorrow under any circumstances to exercise our franchise as a bonafied and responsible citizen of this cyber-community is a duty.
I must first of all give kudos to the founder of this competition, all coordinators and participants from its inception, not exempting Mr Seun Osewa who deemed it fit to support this year's competition, and other well wishers.
We must not forget that this competition Was created for fun creation and talent exhibition not minding the cash recently involved.
Now from the 11 contestants who started this competion, we now have 5 in the finals.
Ivvy
Mimzy
Mysticgal
Lanicky and
Refiner.
But note they do not find themselves here just because of their beauty, but because of their intellectual capacity, online affiliations and the likes, and that's what beauty really encapsulates.

All contestants both gone and present are all worthy winners of the competition without sentiments, but the irony and agony is that one person must win.

Lanicky, a lady of virtue, moral rectitude, intellectual attitude, fashion inclination, beauty avenue, a scholastic friendliness, emphatic resonance of culture, religious dedication, devoted beliefs, trust, tolerance,resilience among others is contesting in the finals of this competition- thanks to members who voted her.
We may say Lanicky is not that beautiful, others may say she has an attractive b**t, why some may say I don't just like her. It's all nice, but now, we need to reconsider our acts and figure out our position.
Lanicky a student of ACE, who's academic exploits is exemplary, competed in the past edition of this event but fell below the price mark but she's back again.

Now, we #TeamLanicky acknowledge we are anything you say, and we say sorry for anyway we have wronged you.
Lanicky has every qualities combined, that you can think of A beauty queen, and we want you to consider her.
Winning twice during the Elimination stages is not a determinant that she will win tomorrow, but YOU ARE.
So, we beseech you that than ever before, we plead for your support, both the real winners of this competition(the eliminated contestants) and the voters, not exempting our co_contestants.
Please, come out tomorrow to Type "I vote Lanicky" cc. Nljega , this three words means a lot to us -TeamLanicky. so we give you our three words "We Love You" cc. All Nairalanders.
#TeamLanicky #Webelieve
We also wish all contestants in tomorrow's event Goodluck not excluding the real winners- our eliminated colleagues
MissGdope
Krystalklear
Diasyluv
Optionnal1
ChubbyTy.
Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow, you are the real HERO

Thanks, God Bless You.

#TeamLanicky

Signed
Lanicky

Collated by
Microflux

All #TeamLanicky
See you all at the celebration thread tomorrow. Good night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by obiorathesubtle: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy warris dis?
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by richidinho(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
K.
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by obiorathesubtle: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
richidinho:
grin only 100 naira?
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by HiggsBoson(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
In Lanicky we believe...
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by richidinho(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin only 100 naira?
E no better pass nothing?
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by GIYAZZ(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=30pt]VOTE MIMZY!!!!!! grin grin[/size]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by crazymommy(f): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Since I hear say Na 50k the winner go collect I don quick go check all my mentions to see if any of the contestant don find my trouble before...grin Two out of them don exchange words with me before...so those two definitely are disqualified to get my votes....I now have anoter two contestants wey never find my trouble before.Na one of those two I go vote for....."lanicky" and "mimzy".... but there can only be one winner..hmm this is going to be a tough decision... ***

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by obiorathesubtle: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
richidinho:
E no better pass nothing?
cool It is ooo.. Muna try!

grin abeg.. Make e no be say, after now.. Pesin go open thread..

¤How ******* spent 5 billion naira on campaign

Because e go funny grin and that na FP material..
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by lanicky(f): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
Since I hear say Na 50k the winner go collect I don quick go check all my mentions to see if any of the contestant don find my trouble before...grin Two out of them don exchange words with me before...so those two definitely are disqualified to get my votes....I now have anoter two contestants wey never find my trouble before.Na one of those two I go vote for....."lanicky" and "mimzy".... but there can only be one winner..hmm this is going to be a tough decision... ***

I'll be very grateful if you vote for me ma'am. smiley
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by crazymommy(f): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
lanicky:

I'll be very grateful if you vote for me ma'am. smiley
Before I make my decision answer this question...if you win this contest what will u do as a Nairaland ambassador??your time starts now..
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Mediapace: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
She'll create more sensible topics for NL Cos that is the best thing to offer on a forum
crazymommy:
Before I make my decision answer this question...if you win this contest what will u do as a Nairaland ambassador??your time starts now..
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by richidinho(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool It is ooo.. Muna try!

grin abeg.. Make e no be say, after now.. Pesin go open thread..

¤How ******* spent 5 billion naira on campaign

Because e go funny grin and that na FP material..
grin grin grin
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by crazymommy(f): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mediapace:
She'll create more sensible topics for NL Cos that is the best thing to offer on a forum
Are you lanicky??

7 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Mediapace: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
NOPE CRAZYM.OMMY BUt you timed her and there may not be network at her place grin
crazymommy:
Are you lanicky??
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
Ejo ma..

E dakun ma

E EPP me ma

Na me need the crown pass ma

cheesy

Smellymouth muva obiorathesubtle abeg come n help me convince yuppymommy oooo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by crazymommy(f): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mediapace:
NOPE CRAZYM.OMMY BUt you timed her and there may not be network at her place grin

2 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Mediapace: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
First come first serve don't forget,ignore other contestants wink
crazymommy:

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by obiorathesubtle: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
cheesy mommy.. Goodevening ma.. **dobale**

Ka a le maah.. Ahhh.. Mommy, original mommy.. Ahh

Mommy.. See the two names wey you call out so.. One dy left, another one dy right... The two of them fine well well, them try well well.. The two of dem sef.. Dem go school well well.. cheesy

But mommy! The thing be say.. We want you make you vote for the one for the right hand side.. Her name na MIMZY cheesy

Mommy.. See wetiny you go do.. As the time reach.. You go jusy jejely! Carry those fine legs wey you get cool cool.. Enter the thread.. Then you go type

'I vote mimzy

Cc: NLjega'

SHIKINAAH!! Mommy.. E don end be dat.. cool hope to see you tomorrow oooo cheesy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Spenx(f): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Microflux:
Miss Nairaland, a contest that impacts Nairaland in a new dimension, which was founded few years ago has produced almost 3 beauty queens.
And here we are today- which is the eve of A day we will choose another Miss Nairaland for the next few months. On this note, we must know that going out tomorrow under any circumstances to exercise our franchise as a bonafied and responsible citizen of this cyber-community is a duty.
I must first of all give kudos to the founder of this competition, all coordinators and participants from its inception, not exempting Mr Seun Osewa who deemed it fit to support this year's competition, and other well wishers.
We must not forget that this competition Was created for fun creation and talent exhibition not minding the cash recently involved.
Now from the 11 contestants who started this competion, we now have 5 in the finals.
Ivvy
Mimzy
Mysticgal
Lanicky and
Refiner.
But note they do not find themselves here just because of their beauty, but because of their intellectual capacity, online affiliations and the likes, and that's what beauty really encapsulates.

All contestants both gone and present are all worthy winners of the competition without sentiments, but the irony and agony is that one person must win.

Lanicky, a lady of virtue, moral rectitude, intellectual attitude, fashion inclination, beauty avenue, a scholastic friendliness, emphatic resonance of culture, religious dedication, devoted beliefs, trust, tolerance,resilience among others is contesting in the finals of this competition- thanks to members who voted her.
We may say Lanicky is not that beautiful, others may say she has an attractive b**t, why some may say I don't just like her. It's all nice, but now, we need to reconsider our acts and figure out our position.
Lanicky a student of ACE, who's academic exploits is exemplary, competed in the past edition of this event but fell below the price mark but she's back again.

Now, we #TeamLanicky acknowledge we are anything you say, and we say sorry for anyway we have wronged you.
Lanicky has every qualities combined, that you can think of A beauty queen, and we want you to consider her.
Winning twice during the Elimination stages is not a determinant that she will win tomorrow, but YOU ARE.
So, we beseech you that than ever before, we plead for your support, both the real winners of this competition(the eliminated contestants) and the voters, not exempting our co_contestants.
Please, come out tomorrow to Type "I vote Lanicky" cc. Nljega , this three words means a lot to us -TeamLanicky. so we give you our three words "We Love You" cc. All Nairalanders.
#TeamLanicky #Webelieve
We also wish all contestants in tomorrow's event Goodluck not excluding the real winners- our eliminated colleagues
MissGdope
Krystalklear
Diasyluv
Optionnal1
ChubbyTy.
Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow, you are the real HERO

Thanks, God Bless You.

#TeamLanicky

Signed
Lanicky

Collated by
Microflux

All #TeamLanicky
See you all at the celebration thread tomorrow. Good night.

Summary please?

REFINER HAVE NO RIVAL

3 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
mimzy:

Ejo ma..

E dakun ma

E EPP me ma

Na me need the crown pass ma

cheesy

Smellymouth muva obiorathesubtle abeg come n help me convince yuppymommy oooo cheesy
you are a sweet girl.Your beauty is immeasurable..you must be a goddess of lagos lagoon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Spenx(f): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mediapace:

Really?... like CHAT CENTRAL ? grin grin

Okada take me to REFINER joor cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by lanicky(f): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
Thank you.

I'll use the platform offered to encourage other ladies to be themselves. Since I know what it is to be bullied for your looks, I will be a force that stands against cyber bullying that's working hand in hand with the moderators and even the owner of the forum himself (if I can)
I'll also encourage more legitimate entrepreneurial activities on nairaland by becoming an entrepreneur myself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Spenx(f): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
richidinho:

REFINER DOES IT BETTER MY BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Mediapace: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Who put your mouth angry,if not for refine.r i would have shown you.
And what's bad in derailers paradise
Spenx:

Really?... like CHAT CENTRAL ? grin grin

Okada take me to REFINER joor cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Spenx(f): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
lanicky:

Thank you.

I'll use the platform offered to encourage other ladies to be themselves. Since I know what it is to be bullied for your looks, I will be a force that stands against cyber bullying that's working hand in hand with the moderators and even the owner of the forum himself (if I can)
I'll also encourage more legitimate entrepreneurial activities on nairaland by becoming an entrepreneur myself.

grin nikky babie funra ra e. .. just vote for REFINER tommorrow sogbo dear

1 Like

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
The way I go take laff Una tomorrow...

2 Likes

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Spenx(f): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mediapace:
Who put your mouth angry,if not for refine.r i would have shown you.

And what's bad in derailers paradise

Sweetheart its not a fighting palava naa cheesy

Person no dey play with yur biebie nii grin
Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by joseph1832(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
No offense Microflux, but from the bunch of nonsensical jargons I see above, I'll say, Lanicky (no offense) is not an ACE student, for if you believe she's and 'ACE' student, then I'll have to ask for proof, because thus far, judging from her comments and posts, I'll say she's a below average student.

But still, one who said her hobbies are writing poems and stories, I'm yet to see her script a poem, talk less of writing a story.

I believe if we want to campaign for a person, we should do so, stating obvious facts, not frivolous multi facet jargons, just to wipe up sentiment, in other to clamor for votes.

This is my honest opinion. And I script it, not to spite her or anybody, but to let you see the error of your ways, and make amends.

Thank you.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? by Dpredictor(m): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
lanicky:

Thank you.

By becoming??

The only entrepreneur contestant we have is REFINER undecided undecided

You are a Fake one grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Damn!!..this Ass Could Make U Cum In A Sec / My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.