Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Defining Lanicky. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Defining Lanicky. (3031 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
lanicky:

Thanks dear kiss

#Team Lanicky#

WoW! Didn't even notice the queen in her regality was here!!

I trowey salute oh!
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Monalisa185(f): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
pinceprinz, I seriously didn't see this mention, nice one, you are a real G, correct alobam! Here are some pictures, you can download and attach to the post...thanks man! The campaign thread is out too...do check it out...thanks hun!

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
pinceprinz, I seriously didn't see this mention, nice one, you are a real G, correct alobam! Here are some pictures, you can download and attach to the post...thanks man! The campaign thread is out too...do check it out...thanks hun!

All these "hailings" sha... Its well.

Done anyway. Hope yo good sha ?
You been like very rare like purple carrots
Re: Defining Lanicky. by Monalisa185(f): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2016
pinceprinz:

All these "hailings" sha... Its well.

Done anyway. Hope yo good sha ?
You been like very rare like purple carrots

Lol, it's high time you got used to those "hailing"grin

Yes o, I'm very well...that's actually the reason I didn't accept to contest ..I've been really busy lately and I'll get busier by next month, though I'll still find time to be here...

You are doing a nice job.... Thanks man! Alobamcheesy
Re: Defining Lanicky. by LuveU2(f): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2016
MrKester:
Same way u should admonish lanicky to concetracte on something else cause she is too ugly to be called a queen, parharps we can help buy her some cheap bleaching cream to help her minstry.... for crying out load! aren't u seeing other contestants/ nominee how beautiful and charming dey are u stand here to advise me abt refiner.

ooooh you are not a gud one.
Re: Defining Lanicky. by EzePromoe: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
pinceprinz:

I can see you guys have successfully thought of us pinky brained as teaching us what every alphabet of the whole makeup represent, even my 5year old lil niece can easily cough those out. I mean, Let's STEPUP this game and convince our people without unnecessarily babelizing the whole thing by being wishie-washie .
You have a point. You've got to read this write-up on Mysticgal and you'll be convinced beyond any doubt that you've found the queen.

https://www.nairaland.com/3073871/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-campaign/5#45117348

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3653592_img20160428171158_jpegf71771975d8bb19c30caac3059f34de6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl / Tag A Friend To Answer / Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.