Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,023 members, 7,849,118 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner (651 Views)

Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by fairlyusedpant: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=20pt] R- REAL[/size]
[size=20pt]
E- ENDOWED
[/size]

[size=20pt]F- FLAWLESS[/size]
[size=20pt]I- INTELLIGENT[/size]
[size=20pt]N- NICE[/size]
[size=20pt]E- EYE-CATCHING[/size]
[size=20pt]R- ROMANTIC[/size]

Explaining the moniker behind the beauty queen- REFINER

1) R- REAL -- She is very real, if you search for her on google, you will see her, even encyclopedia has her profile, mark zuckerberg just added her on facebook even bill gate is following her on twitter and lalasticlala is also following her on nairaland, she is da bomb

2) E- ENDOWED-- Refiner is endowed with all the necessary and required natural resources for a beauty queen, from the back side to the front, she got everything, very soon buhari would start collecting tax for overload because she carry, even nicki minaj is jealous of refiner's assets...

3) F- FLAWLESS- She is flawless, no beauty like her, she was made by God, all other girls are man made, she got the beauty that can make a man go crazy, check her out, in the next 50 years, you can never see a girl that is as flawless as refiner

4) I - INTELLIGENT- refiner is very brilliant, you will be amazed with the way she answers big question, her brain is loaded, even albert eistein is a learner when it comes to refiner's IQ, even wole soyinka use to come and meet her, when he wants to learn something new..

5) N- NICE- She is cool and friendly, she hardly snubs, she is funny too, a good friend, if girls have been snubbing you and you are not happy with it, just meet refiner, she would advice you and you will feel happy again, she has adviced lalasticlala too, that anytime lalasticlala is sleeping, he keeps on saying ''refiner babe, you are the best''

6) E- EYE CATCHING- Her beauty is one in a million, you just can't pass her side without looking back, her beauty is just like MTN- Everywhere you go,

7) R- ROMANTIC- refiner is romantic too... Incase you cannot toast her, just meet her , she will toast you and teach you how to toast sef....

VOTE FOR BEAUTY
VOTE FOR REFINER...

Cc onstelly
breadandbeans

3 Likes

Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by ItzTun3chi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
jobless nigga
Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by SubtleFRED(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
jobless nigga
This is his job. He is paid for it.
Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by vicstar(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
uhm! I guess u need a job undecided

Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by Rukkydelta(f): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yeah you all should vote for Refiner TEAM : REFINER THE FINEST

1 Like

Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by Rukkydelta(f): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yeah you all should vote for Refiner TEAM : REFINER THE FINEST

1 Like

Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by amuokuko: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Useless woman wrapper..

Fucktar.d!!!
Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by halfricanadian(f): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
I had to laugh to this so funny

But refiner is my girl tho im on her team

1 Like

Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by KingRex1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lips sealed..
TeamRefiner!

1 Like

Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by firstking01(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mimzy will rock y'all boat berra trust me...VoteMimzysmiley
Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by fairlyusedpant: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
I had to laugh to this so funny
But refiner is my girl tho im on her team
yes ooo, the winner team gringringrin
#TEAMREFINER

1 Like

Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by fairlyusedpant: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Lips sealed..
TeamRefiner!
yes oo, i sight you bro... ONE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by fairlyusedpant: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
amuokuko:
Useless woman wrapper..

Fucktar.d!!!
thank you for commenting on this wonderful thread, now, you can go and play with sand, time for play play don reach...

1 Like

Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by halfricanadian(f): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

yes ooo, the winner team gringringrin

#TEAMREFINER

Yes we are on the winning side

1 Like

Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by amuokuko: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

thank you for commenting on this wonderful thread, now, you can go and play with sand, time for play play don reach...

For you to still remember this kind of play means u just stepped into ur Puberty..

Well, u can microwave the left overs..
Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by sillyNLmods: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
she's just average
Re: Explaning The Moniker Behind The Beauty- Refiner by VoteRefiner2016: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Yeah you all should vote for Refiner
TEAM : REFINER THE FINEST
HI PRETTY!

VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

www.nairaland.com/refiner

(1) (Reply)

Photo: As Seen In Lagos / Marriage Eye Opener!!!!!!! Please Read This Before You Say Yes To Him/her / Pastor Adeboye’s One Hour Prayer Comment, Marriage And Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.