Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why Might My Ex Have Called Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Might My Ex Have Called Me? (4439 Views)

Personality Check...How Many Ex Have You? / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" / My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Might My Ex Have Called Me? by 9gaQueen(f): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2009
nairalanders what do you think? i have been broken up with my ex for some time. He broke up with me & cut all communication despite all i tried to break that rule. i decided to lay low and stop. it's been about 2 months since i stopped communicating. all of a sudden, least expecting it, i saw 2 missed calls on my phone around 6am in the morning with his number. i was shocked, then called him back after few hours, he didn't pick up.

i'm wondering why he might have called me, or could it have been a mistake? could it have been someone else or what? why didn't he pick up when i called back? what do you think nairalanders think? thank you.
Re: Why Might My Ex Have Called Me? by IFELEKE(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2009
Wrong number. . .
Re: Why Might My Ex Have Called Me? by 9gaQueen(f): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2009
you think so? maybe
Re: Why Might My Ex Have Called Me? by Godmother(f): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2009
IFELEKE:

Wrong number. . .
Exactly. And you did wrong calling him back. You just showed him that you are still very crazy about him
Re: Why Might My Ex Have Called Me? by 9gaQueen(f): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2009
i have already moved on from him. wasn't expecting him the least and besides he owes me some money, i decided to let go. so the call could have been anything. that's why i waited for few hrs and my instincts told me to call, i did and when it was about to go 2 his voicemail,i cut the phone off. mayb i was wrong in calling back, maybe itwas a mistake, i guess i'll just leave it at that. thank you.
Re: Why Might My Ex Have Called Me? by jamace(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2009
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Probably missing you, you know. I foresee a re-union soonest. Best of luck.
Re: Why Might My Ex Have Called Me? by Henrygirl(f): 4:37am On Aug 18, 2009
If I were you, I'd just give it time. If he called then, surely he will call you again. My ex left me, but even now he still calls me and tries to get back in. I am a nice person who can tolerate just about anybody. Yet, I always let him know where he stands with me. I have moved on and am engaged to another. Some people, whether men or women, don't find availability attractive in their mate. For some odd reason, they like the chase. It's just human nature, especially for men. My grandma always told me to keep a man on his toes by not being so available to his every whim. She said it's wise to keep mystique in my life. That way, he won't feel as if he really has me, thus giving him the notion that he has to continue to "conquer" me. I think it works with some, but definitely not all. I don't like mind games, so I seldom used this technique. LOL! Mind games are not necessary if the one you want is yours.
Re: Why Might My Ex Have Called Me? by xqwysyte(f): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
Girl forget u even saw his missed calls.

Its all a mindgame. The fact he didint pick up ur call or return ur call may just prove he aint bothered about u, but will try to get at u any moment he is bored or 'misses u'. Be WISE.
Re: Why Might My Ex Have Called Me? by Tracey121(f): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2009
And the first thing that hit my mind was, he saw ur phone number on his phonebook and wonder who could be this and he called in a sense of finding out and u just had to return the call didnt u? ok just kidding, it could be his GF saw ur number and she tried to call u to see what are u? or he was just playing mindgames as the other citizen have mentioned or he just wanted to know how ur holding up, but be sure it didnt mean anything to him if he really tried to call u

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) / My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. / Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.