Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (9241 Views)

She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift / Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2013
Hi girls, I have a serious problem maybe you all can help me or any other guy that is having this problem. Several times I have went to the beach and have met girls there that I have not know and perhaps though that I might not see them again. However, during these occasions, I have seen may girls naked and have the privilege of lying next to then while I was enjoying the sun and swimming. Now, when I say that I have see her naked I mean everything both back and front and the v's. However, I went to school one day and have spotted a girl that I have seen naked on the beach many times but don't know if she recognized me. As I was walking pass her, there was many guys and girls sitting around near her but when she saw me coming fixed her closed. now she was wearing a very low cut tang top and from where I was I could see her breast nicely without having to look very hard. So I look at her while I was passing and just turn my head and look away, but for some reason when she saw me coming she stop what she was doing and started to get uncomfortable and hang her head down and pick her nails. Nevertheless, I paid her no attention and just kept walking, but for some reason I had to pass by that way again and she was still there. Only this time when I saw her she took a sweater out of her bag and cover herself ( from whence I could still see her boobs from a far) but when I was passing her she said pervert!
I wanted to stop and say WTF but just kept going like I did hear her.
My question to all the women out there is what's the difference with a guy seeing you naked, and the next time he sees you just see your cleavage or undies from a short skirt, if you recognized him from the time he had seen you naked why are you so uncomfortable around him now and what differences does it makes. If you have seen this guy a couple of times on the beach and school shouldn't you be hiding at the beach not at school? I guest what I am trying to say is what differences does it makes he has already seen you naked!.
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Etakime(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2013
See did boy ooh, you wan spoil market for them? Just lookaway man.
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Lol..How come you see them Unclad all the time?

2 Likes

Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by crackhaus: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2013
grin grin
Next time guy, play with her self-esteem...
Act like you didn't notice her or better still, as if she doesn't exist...don't even look in her direction and if you do, look towards the person to her left or right without giving the slightest fvck about her presence.

Trust me, the next time you see her, na she go wear only bikini just to make sure you look at her... My 5kobo!

Hope you a good-looking guy though, cos most ladies will call you pervert just because your face scares them... #justsaying

2 Likes

Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by twogood: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2013
You've got your eyes in all the wrong places
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by UyiIredia(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2013
Na funny topics like this dey make front page.
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2013
Elliozy: Lol..How come you see them Unclad all the time?
Coincidence
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2013
twogood: You've got your eyes in all the wrong places
Its not my fault, is it?
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2013
Crackhaus does handsomeness matter?
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by crackhaus: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Elli-dude:
Crackhaus does handsomeness matter?
Bro you're asking the wrong question...what you should be trying to find out is why you were called a pervert.

I've been called pervert too, but I take it as a compliment undecided
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by benkings(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2013
ladies are so difficult to understand,she a wore a see throuqh dress and when u passed by u jst culdnt help bt to look at her,why did she call u pervert how on earth can u expose ur cleavaqe and expect a quy nt to look at you angry

1 Like

Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2013
@Crack..I felt bad so i never thought about that..
@Benking..I support ya..But i admit i went too far
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by crackhaus: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2013
Elli-dude:
@Crack..I felt bad so i never thought about that..
cheesy cheesy
This was funny!
I mean why would you feel bad for being called a pervert by a girl who apparently doesn't cover up herself well enough to avoid guys ogling her

Bro you should be celebrating for making her uncomfortable...seriously! undecided
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2013
crackhaus:
cheesy cheesy
This was funny!
I mean why would you feel bad for being called a pervert by a girl who apparently doesn't cover up herself well enough to avoid guys ogling her

Bro you should be celebrating for making her uncomfortable...seriously! undecided
Lol..Funny you
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by ManiaPrince(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2013
Elli dude my guy, u be tru pervert o. One question i just got for u is dis; which of d beach do u frequent?
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2013
ManiaPrince: Elli dude my guy, u be tru pervert o. One question i just got for u is dis; which of d beach do u frequent?
AGGE beach here in Bayelsa..
It may please you to know that its not a farce..

Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Waspy(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Op, you know the drills nao....Pictures of those ladies or it didn't happen. Back to the matter, i guess she acted like that cos she feels you are not worth (or didn't fancy your) viewing her displayed items. And you need not be told that, gulking anyhow in public places is a thumb down.

1 Like

Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Brymo: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
I thought u were comin from another angle,this complete baloney.
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Waspy: Op, you know the drills nao....Pictures of those ladies or it didn't happen. Back to the matter, i guess she acted like that cos she feels you are not worth (or didn't fancy your) viewing her displayed items. And you need not be told that, gulking anyhow in public places is a thumb down.
Listen to yourself..You expect me to take pictures of an Unclad lady? Go try it out and see the reaction you'd get
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by pasqal09: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Elli-dude:
Hi girls, I have a serious problem maybe you all can help me or any other guy that is having this problem..
You call this shit a serious problem??
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
For crying out loud, its an experience..Its not a farce...And moreover i asked a simple question..I just wanna have my head done with this..I'm not a fool to paste what i haven't gone through..If you wanna insult my POST..Feel free..Besides you won't gain anything from it..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
pasqal09:
You call this shit a serious problem??
What i tag serious, mustn't be serious to you...
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by ignis: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Na funny topics like this dey make front page.
Never...
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by kajole(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Like someone said

pictures or its all a big fat smelling lie
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by SammyT95(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Learning new words.....'farce','baloney'and so on

@Op
pix or it didn't happen:-/
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Hackerjay(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
She be learner...
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by francafrank(f): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
kajole: Like someone said

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by xynerise: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Maybe you were looking in ''awe'':
Her conscience might be telling her that you are looking at the spiritual marks she has on her bum-bum or other part of the body or probably she might be thinking you are observing how ugly she looks when she is nak'ed.

Some girls na you go beg them to wear their clothes grin
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
SammyT95: Learning new words.....'farce','baloney'and so on

@Op

SammyT95: Learning new words.....'farce','baloney'and so on

@Op

Believe what you wish...I won't mind cos exasperations are always allowed..But the truth stands
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
xynerise: Maybe you were looking in ''awe'':
Her conscience might be telling her that you are looking at the spiritual marks she has on her bum-bum or other part of the body or probably she might be thinking you are observing how ugly she looks when she is nak'ed.

Some girls na you go beg them to wear their clothes grin
Lol..Its was a coincidence..I never thought i'd see her again..Besides my intentions were clear..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
ignis:
Never...
Making the front page was never my aim..
Re: I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" by Ellidude(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hackerjay: She be learner...
Lol...She felt i was following her around..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Function Of Sperm In Women. / My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Postponing Our Engagement / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.