Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat (3429 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, you berra dnt blush yet...btw, i love the concept and set up of the environs you took the pixtongue

Actually that was inside the club...I was once a party animal tongue
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by halfricanadian(f): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2016
I wonder were y'all meet such ladies from ladies that just give all of you such mentality

So i will have a bf and another close frnd dats a guy nd i will deprive him of having a gf?

Criosly op change d kind of women u meet u myt end up not meeting a woman who do such but cod of ur mentality u myt loose her not all women do dis bullsh*t u wrote there
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by firstking01(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

Actually that was inside the club...I was once a party animal tongue
Lol, so, what are you now??
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by firstking01(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Wahalaboy:

U don start dey flirt o... lif sombori's gf alone iooooo
Abegi, leave me...the world is a free worldgrin...time no even con dey to dey dullgrin
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Wahalaboy(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
I assure you....it wasn't intentional..grin

I owe you the last digit.....tongue

So.. . How do I gerrit
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Wahalaboy(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
I wonder were y'all meet such ladies from ladies that just give all of you such mentality

So i will have a bf and another close frnd dats a guy nd i will deprive him of having a gf?

Criosly op change d kind of women u meet u myt end up not meeting a woman who do such but cod of ur mentality u myt loose her not all women do dis bullsh*t u wrote there

I didn't write "all women cheat". I wrote "girls cheat too" . Meaning that girls cheat, tho not all, just as how not all guys cheat. Girls cheat as much as guys do too. So don't tell me to change the type of girls I meet, I didn't write anywhere that my girlfriend cheats on me.
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Mcowubaba: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2016
On point 140%
Guys most
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Qualer: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
U and ur wahala cool

so how many boyfriends you get for ya life now?
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Mcowubaba: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2016
On point 140%

Guys mostly have a main babe, nd other peripherals cheesy
But girls can have 3 main guys in their life at the same time nd non of the guys will even notice....
Girls can be perfect CIA undercover agents
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Qualer: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..tnxxx *blushing*

Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Wahalaboy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun sad angry sad
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by BazzyChum(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Well, de is world 50/50, boyz cheat and girls Cheat. Have you ever wondered what made them cheat on the thier partner?
There is a saying: ''Na person Make person Bad''..Meaning it is the character of their partners that Make those two Genders cheat, altho some guys are so anoying dip down in thier blood bound to cheat on thier partners, even if thier partners is so dam hell faithful to them....i so much hate such category of Guyz...guys abeg no Bash me, am sayin de fact....1 love to all those faithful partners, you are Bless.
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by bakynes(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
OP so on point i knew this long before now anyway. Most girls always have back up that she places on the same level as a Main guy. Once age comes to play and she needs to get married she just picks the one that is ready and better financially stable and the rest of them guys will be like " She don leave me go marry one rich man". This happened to a friend of mine, as soon as her mother asked ' whats the wedding plans btw you and my daughter' and niccur said Mummy am not ready yet, two months later babe do wedding o with another guy. Make any guy no think say na only hin dey date hin babe. Men just keep one babe and a host of sarewagba no emotions attached but girls love you as much as they love the other guys.
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by BazzyChum(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
bakynes:
OP so on point i knew this long before now anyway. Most girls always have back up that she places on the same level as a Main guy. Once age comes to play and she needs to get married she just picks the one that is ready and better financially stable and the rest of them guys will be like " She don leave me go marry one rich man". This happened to a friend of mine, as soon as her mother asked ' whats the wedding plans btw you and my daughter' and niccur said Mummy am not ready yet, two months later babe do wedding o with another guy. Make any guy no think say na only hin dey date hin babe. Men just keep one babe and a host of sarewagba no emotions attached but girls love you as much as they love the other guys.
Bro you are on piont, dat true...Dem say grin''if you r nt bold enough to show her u love so dearly, be Bold enough to see her Marry another Guy.''grin.
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by bakynes(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
BazzyChum:

Bro you are on piont, dat true...Dem say grin''if you r nt bold enough to show her u love so dearly, be Bold enough to see her Marry another Guy.''grin.
Bro after God, fear Women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Youth Corper And The Vigin / Oya! A Female Hooker Is Called Ashawo. What Is A Male Hooker Called ? / Why Are Girls So Obsessed With Snapchat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.