Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After (7953 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2016
I invited dis girl to my house, i noticed d smell from her pucci wen i pulld her jeans because of conji, i went ahead and Bleep her d smell from her puna was rill bad and stronge . for fear of having any deseas have to rub my dick wit dettol and my room still smell till nw. embarassed embarassed embarassed. Pls ladies always take care of ur puna . just hope i would get any STDs cry cry

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Evidence1000(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Stupidity...

On your part OP. How do you expect me to believe this post ? You rubbed dettol on your private part ? Ashi

6 Likes

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2016
Stupidity on who side u or mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Kingsley1000(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2016
FUMIGATE YOUR ROOM

7 Likes

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by layla129(f): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2016
Mtcheeew

FYI, Dettol don't cure STDs or Infections

3 Likes

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Sugarcious(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2016
Guy! Guy! Guy! Guy ooooo! Ur own don finish.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2016
Did u even read what u wrote up there Nnchi!

4 Likes

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by MRNipples(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2016
layla129:
Mtcheeew
FYI, Dettol don't cure STIs or Infections
LMAO
Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by MRNipples(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2016
layla129:
Mtcheeew
FYI, Dettol don't cure STIs or Infections
LMAO
Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Fumigate. Have don dat many times
Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by naijaboiy: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Dettol ke? shocked
Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by olac21(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Gosh...it doesn't make sense when the punnany stinks..why the hell does it stink self?

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by olac21(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Did u even read what u wrote up there Nnchi!
Guy..what's your girl's name?
Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by iykekelvins(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Your own don red
Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by olac21(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2016
lazo1:
I invited dis girl to my house, i noticed d smell from her pucci wen i pulld her jeans because of conji, i went ahead and Bleep her d smell from her puna was rill bad and stronge . for fear of having any deseas have to rub my dick wit dettol and my room still smell till nw. embarassed embarassed embarassed. Pls ladies always take care of ur puna . just hope i would get any STDs cry cry

Bro,when did the deed happen?and hope you used cd?

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Rushtec(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2016
IF FACT U WILL GET HIV AIDs. I dont think young guys still have sex without condom. were ni e undecided
lazo1:

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2016
You have a lot of growing up to do.
Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by psucc(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2016
No wonder our forefathers put age limit to initiating people into their cultural plays.

Children every where are leaking the secrets men had been living with for ages.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by sauceTDA(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin u dom get std already

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Afrok(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2016
It's possible its your English that's smelling.
Jokes apart, Op just mix hypo, kerosene, klin and liquid airfreshner together, soak your dickk inside it when u want to sleep till next day.

Thank me later after u can no longer Bleep a smelling puna again cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2016
olac21:

Guy..what's your girl's name?
meaning
Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by 0ubenji(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2016
Buh why wud u stil go ahead to chine her uncapped with the stench nd oozes? Is dat d definition of konji? I tire for u sha
Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by mercenary: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2016
So even with the bad odour you still skin-dived her? Chai! Guy your own konji is dirty and demonic

3 Likes

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2016
lazo1:
So d ponmo was smelling like dead rat nd still mind strong u chop without raincoat? Hope u received a first class certificate in Stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Is her name Linda?

10 Likes

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2016
I tire o. Same thing here o. Is like 90% ladies can do without smelly puccies nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by buharisbae(f): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2016
op I can bet my nairaland ure Yoruba embarassed and babzilla grow sense a beg
Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by SmellingAnus(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2016
If you love her please tell her politely that her kitty cat has unpleasant odour... A wise girl will love you more for that
Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Kingsley1000(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:
If you love her please tell her politely that her kitty cat has unpleasant odour... A wise girl will love you more for that
who knows how many pathogens she is habouring

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
op I can bet my nairaland ure Yoruba embarassed and babzilla grow sense a beg

You've been noticed

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by FrankLampard: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2016
lazo1:

It's only Yoruba girls that smell like that, from experience.
Re: Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After by Nbote(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
It's called Eau De Bang grin.. If u could stomach d smell then, simply savour the fragrance now.. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) / She Replied After 2 Weeks ( Pictures) / Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.