Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) (30237 Views)

We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today / Photos: Goodluck Jonathan’s Maritime Students Graduate From Philippines Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by budusky05(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2016
nice one
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Nnamdig2(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2016
I could remember when everyone was saying Sai! baba....I kept quiet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by blackpanda: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
If PDP Doesn't choose Jonathan as it's candidate in 2019 aswear I will vote against PDP.

Great Man..
Humble Man...

His ambition is not worth the life of any Nigerian cry cry cry

Pdp has already zoned presidency to the north east! Sorry ehn
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2016
I hope buhari will rescue the national shipping line cos this career is slowly dying...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Etizz: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Jonathan have plans for the youth......

Am still hoping to see what buhari have for us....

I hope he had good agenda for Youths....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Typical example of “you don't know what you have until you have lost it...”

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by joey150(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Nice one.now integrate them not the system.
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by chikel2000(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2016
GEJ my Hero

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by FUCKU: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Gej... Nigerians don't value things,until dey loose it

if na that kain loose, no wahala
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by chikel2000(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

I Second your motion bro cool cool cool
I third come ur motion. A great man He is

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by SEYILIGHT(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2016
Jacksonville:
Thank u GEJ smiley...

Great mariners *salutes* AH HOY!!!

Wao, it's good to see another fan of James Blunt.
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by freeborn76(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2016
He was a clueless ethnically bigoted dumbo! All the people he sent abroad for training were from his region...even Igbos wey dey shout Jona for life did not have any representations in the list of oversees trainees. The biggest mistake Igbos made in the last dispensation was to line up before this man, in so doing they sacrificed their political relevance to the Ijaws...the three major tribes in Nigeria are-Hausa, Yoruba and Ijaw!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2016
GEJ sent youths to Philippines to graduate as Maritime Students as this:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3655883_bet_jpg197aefd10b8257d425272fd940bfba40

In similar development, Buhari sent youths to Sambisa Forest to GRADUATE to this:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by SEYILIGHT(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2016
FUCKU:

if na that kain loose, no wahala

Lol! U no well

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Bluffly: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2016
If there is anything still left to learn, send them back to learn once and for all so that they can settle here in Nigeria and replicate same, train more people locally and invest in research and development for newer innovations rather than boosting other people's economy
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by shamecurls(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
If PDP Doesn't choose Jonathan as it's candidate in 2019 aswear I will vote against PDP.

Great Man..
Humble Man...

Wake up

PDP has already zoned presidency to the North
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Is it not our money? Which one is Jonathan?
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by blackboy2star(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Write that in your exam when asked shogbo, we all go see the outcome lol
freeborn76:

He was a clueless ethnically bigoted dumbo! All the people he sent abroad for training were from his region...even Igbos wey dey shout Jona for life did not have any representations in the list of oversees trainees. The biggest mistake Igbos made in the last dispensation was to line up before this man, in so doing they sacrificed their political relevance to the Ijaws...the three major tribes in Nigeria are-Hausa, Yoruba and Ijaw!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Pamelayoung: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Congrats to them o! This is just the opportunity am looking for.
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by dayojags10(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
I was reluctant to go to the bank this morning cos of the usual queue but I was surprised when I entered, the usually crowded First bank they scanty like d hair for my grandma punana, hahahahaha dem never pay dem workers salary. Buhari is working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by eligibility: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Great Man..
Humble Man...

Integrity is nowhere to be found in this country. How can
any sane mind vote for Goodluck again after basterdizing the entire system. The only system revived by his administration was corruption.

How dare you called a laizefaire leader with highly specialized in prodigal spending like father Christmas a great man.

GEJ had ruined this nation so much that your great grandchildren shall almost buy a loaf of bread for #1000.

The change i voted for is a gradual process.
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by joey150(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
freeborn76:

I am Igbo.. And I know a cousin who did.
So you are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by wellmax(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jonathan's? As if Jonathan used his personal money. FG sponsored them, not GEJ
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by amazon14: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Gej, you are the man, your legacy and posterity will fight for you we love you. Thank you. Do you know that the almajiri school you set up in the North has been short down?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
SEYILIGHT:

Wao, it's good to see another fan of James Blunt.

words cnt explain how amazingly talented he his. The lyrics are out of this world..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by ojmaroni247(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
The change will still be in process till 2019,we will still hear in process. APC is used to dis words "in view", "we will" "we believe".
eligibility:

Integrity is nowhere to be found in this country. How can
any sane mind vote for Goodluck again after basterdizing the entire system. The only system revived by his administration was corruption.

How dare you called a laizefaire leader with highly specialized in prodigal spending like father Christmas a great man.

GEJ had ruined this nation so much that your great grandchildren shall almost buy a loaf of bread for #1000.

The change i voted for is a gradual process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by famzynet: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Most of the people sent for trainings abroad during Jonathan's tenure were people from influencial background whose parents can even afford such training. What is the essence of training people when there are no jobs in the country. Now these newly trained mariners will just cone back home to join millions of jobless graduates. With time they will just get frustrated as most people are and the trainings will just be a waste of the nation's resources. GEJ is no hero to me but a leader that used his position to enrich himself and his sycophants.
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by 41lady(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sijo01:
Gej, you're a great man. You're out of Aso rock but your manhood lives on
When will booohari send his own set of students?

which Buhari will send, when he is frustrating people like us that send ourselves through high exchange rate and bank charges. Even when they interview him on Al-jazeera he said those who can afford it should go but if you can't study in decay university in Naija while his Children study & stay in UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by freeborn76(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
joey150:
I am Igbo.. And I know a cousin who did.
So you are wrong.

Did you say Cousin? Gbam! He must be Ijaw...
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by ozoemenaca: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
2015 election was like the choice made by the Jews when they choose Banabas in place of Jesus. God bless GEJ I know as time goes on more of his good works APC tried to hide would be made manifest.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage / Amaechi, His Wife And Children In Family Throwback Photos / So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.