Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,722 members, 7,824,052 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) (30223 Views)

We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today / Photos: Goodluck Jonathan’s Maritime Students Graduate From Philippines Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by pode(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
focus7:
Op how are they Jonathan maritime student? Jonathan did not sponsored them with his money despite all the money he stole from our treasury. I consider it as a double slap when you celebrate that thief that impoverished millions to raise a hundred.
you neva start to dey cry?
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Splinz(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Johnathan we know not just as a hero; but a visionary leader whose legacies shall stand the test of time. GEJ, posterity will remember you for good!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by mediatri(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
guy he helped my friend to study in China

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
My Hero

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by davires: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
He should have upgraded our universities to world standard rather than sending a few people to study abroad.It makes no sense at all.
This is not an achievement.
Nigerians be wise

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
wat stop Philippines to come and study in Nigeria maritime school. rubbish post, uncle jona era has past. time to move on, if he ruled well nobody wud have voted home out.
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by cleverest: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
GEJ don epp someone! who u go epp

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Mordyb: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
davires:
He should have upgraded our universities to world standard rather than sending a few people to study abroad.It makes no sense at all.
Nigerians be wise
I have never insulted anybody on NL but you are very stupid have you not heard of technology transfer or are you too blind to see developed countries sending students abroad for a semester for them to gain experience and internships or is that heavy load on your head lacking the capacity to think or can you not see he opened seven university just so that your likes can pretend to have sense and be educated

carry your free 10mb and receive sense so you can understand why?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by emmyclassic(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
congrats to them.. But

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by allexy2: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
What is the matter with nigerians ? Do you can this an achievement by johathan? Look at how yall are praising like he have done something great in the intrest of nigeria as a whole

you mean he sent some nigerians to phillipine and yall see that an accomplishment by Jonathan ? Wow ! How have that benefited nigeria as a whole compare to the hardship he have brought upon when he was the president

it is clearly obvious nigerians don't put on their thinking cap. The problem with nigeria is nigerians !
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by WaZoBiaLander: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Vikkie14:
We were told he was CLUELESS but we know he was only CALM, CALCULATING, COOL, CONSOLIDATING and COMPASSIONATE. His only Sin was that he wasn't ready to COMPROMISE his CONVICTIONs and CRUCIFY the CONSCIENCE of the COMPATRIOTS.
May the Lord bless Him wherever he is cox i neva buy common garri for #300 a congo neither do i buy Rice for #600 a congo for im tenure.

QUOTING YOU WITH PLEASURE
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by deji68: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin

Vikkie14:
Bigot! When they claim "this and that" were missing/stolen, you all attributed it to GEJ, but now that this Good news came out, you remembered it was FG.

And I warned you that the "Expired Paracetamol" you took this morning won't help you, do you now see what you have become?
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Ajewealth123(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
bobbiekrantz:
Some inconsequential fools would still come here to spew trash about GEJ!..

but I must tell y'all this..

posterity' must speak for him!

your foolish and Insignificant hate comments doesn't and won't change anything.

his legacy has come to stay whether you' all like it or not!..

Mofos!
what a shame! This is what you get when your right turns into privilege.in a sane society,it is their right and you don't have to praise anyone for it.
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Ayospanish(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pavarottii:
Any other candidate other than GEJ in 2019. It's another exercise in futility.

Quote me anywhere.
who told u that u can't be d next president ?
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by lucianohase(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
He may be a corrupt president,a clueless one to some people but, he brought light to many people's life. That's life..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by oc2fish: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
davires:
Nigerians be wise

Then employ angels to teach them. Some Nigerians need to be trained abroad so that once they upgrade the technical know how will be available to teach. Many equipment bought into the country remain un-used because of technicalities. Thank you GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Damibiz(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Congrate guyz

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by openmine(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
The FGN sent them, not GEJ.
d federal govt is pighting kwaraption and bokoharam not buhari...Abi?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by openmine(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Vikkie14:
Bigot! When they claim "this and that" were missing/stolen, you all attributed it to GEJ, but now that this Good news came out, you remembered it was FG.

And I warned you that the "Expired Paracetamol" you took this morning won't help you, do you now see what you have become?
bro u r 'wikid'....Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by obyrich(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Etizz:
Jonathan have plans for the youth......

Am still hoping to see what buhari have for us....

I hope he had good agenda for Youths....

He promised you guys 5k allowance monthly. Hold him by that.
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by obyrich(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ajewealth123:
what a shame! This is what you get when your right turns into privilege.in a sane society,it is their right and you don't have to praise anyone for it.
What is your right in Buhari government?
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by BudeYahooCom: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
freeborn76:

He was a clueless ethnically bigoted dumbo! All the people he sent abroad for training were from his region...even Igbos wey dey shout Jona for life did not have any representations in the list of oversees trainees. The biggest mistake Igbos made in the last dispensation was to line up before this man, in so doing they sacrificed their political relevance to the Ijaws...the three major tribes in Nigeria are-Hausa, Yoruba and Ijaw!

Wetin dis one dey talk. So they should have lined up behind your Buharetardeen, the dullardhari of Daura.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Etizz: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
obyrich:
He promised you guys 5k allowance monthly. Hold him by that.

Naaaah..... Dat 5k level nor go work oh...

How many people dem fit pay....

Am not sure they will do dat...

Like d graduate internship scheme Jonathan created, I so benefited from it a lot.
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Ibkay(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pavarottii:
Any other candidate other than GEJ in 2019. It's another exercise in futility.

Quote me anywhere.

Wetin u dey talk wey no sweet for ur mouth
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by ajebuter(f): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sijo01:
Gej, you're a great man. You're out of Aso rock but your manhood lives on
When will booohari send his own set of students?

Buhari to send his own set of students?

Him don send himself go school in the first place? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by onunwa21(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Pidggin(f): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
God bless GEJ
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Uzosaint(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Some bigiots Be Like Oga Jona Killed The Country With Corruption,lets see The Index Of PMB with dat Of Jona Now U will know the differemce;Respect To U Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by amtaken(f): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
GEJ: the best, the preferred.

You are God-sent to this nation.

I got nothing but agape love for you daddy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by brojoshua: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thank God for them, but they are products of corruption
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
"We took Nigeria 20 years back by voting out Jonathan, imagine civil servants celebrating salaries for coming in on the 25th, what was like a normal thing under Jonathan." anonymous

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
QUOTES OF THE DAY:

"Governors that were sweared in the same day as Buhari are already commisioning projects, when will buhari start his own commisioning?" - Positive

"We were told he was CLUELESS but we know he (GEJ) was only CALM, CALCULATING, COOL, CONSOLIDATING and COMPASSIONATE. His only Sin was that he wasn't ready to COMPROMISE his CONVICTIONs and CRUCIFY the CONSCIENCE of the COMPATRIOTS.
May the Lord bless Him wherever he is cox i neva buy common garri for #300 a congo neither do i buy Rice for #600 a congo for im tenure." - anonymous"

We took Nigeria 20 years back by voting out Jonathan, imagine civil servants celebrating salaries for coming in on the 25th, what was like a normal thing under Jonathan." anonymous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases / Ambode Commissions Newly Upgraded Tinubu Square Fountain(photos) / Fayose And El-Rufai Laugh, Attend Burial Of Comfort Modupe Adetunmbi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.