Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love (5934 Views)

Hot-things Women Wear That Men Can’t Stand / 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by udalor: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2016
In this article,females will be surprised at which outfits are actually guys’ favorites.Guys dig these looks because they look absolutely incredible and are considered stylish or sexy.Now understand that 'sexy' is not entirely a factor in this article so bikinis and being half naked(or indecently dressed)which are assumed by the female gender to be the look guys crave is not considered here.Well,I can't deny most guys don't crave seeing ladies rock peekabo tops and tight pants looks but there are things men love to see women wear that have absolutely nothing to do with sex.Ladies,you can increase your chances of forging a real connection with someone outside of one that is purely sexual especially if their romantic desires align with yours.Now,here are the nine casual looks that drive the dudes crazy!

1. Glasses
Is it just me or glasses make less attractive people hot and hot people even hotter.A woman wearing glasses is sexy for many reasons: The right pair of glasses makes a woman look like there’s more to her than meets the eye.It makes you mysterious,it makes you look like a bookworm or a spoken word artist or you graduated with a first class.You don't have to wear it everytime,unless you have a chronic eye problem.

2. Sundresses
Sundresses make every woman anything but unappealing.These dresses hugs every curve,assuming you are curvy.

Guys already see women as these beautiful, whimsical creatures, and when you wear a sundress, it just plays into how we view you even more.

3. Baseball caps

A baseball cap can do wonders for some women. It can make a woman look comfy and sporty.

To go back to what I said in the introduction, you don’t want to necessarily beef up your sex appeal in hopes of finding a partner. That would be “the shotgun approach,” meaning a wide spread with very little pinpoint accuracy.

Baseball caps, much like glasses, raise questions, and you’re much better off piquing our curiosity than you are piquing our sexual desires.

4. Ponytails
We have loved ponytails since kindergarten(especially if they are blonde).It is no secret that guys love long hair.We love touching, admiring, smelling and pulling your long hair.

Ponytails can be elegant for different reasons.For one,it shows off your face and it is quite comfy.. Long hair, bangs, all that stuff takes away from your face and makes you look different (not necessarily for worse).

5. Make Up

Ladies,you have probably heard it over and over again that make up is a "no-no".I can't count the number of times I have cringed at seeing ladies apply their make up right in front of me."No-Makeup Day" is not my idea,though but I know that most guys will agree that using cover-ups, concealers, bronzers doesn't have to be a daily routine.Forego mascara a day in the week and experience the worst(or otherwise). We want to see the real you. We know you have flaws; so do we.We want to see you in a different light.Not too much to ask,is it?

6. Sports jerseys
Sport jerseys all the way.How many times have you seen a diminutive cutie rocking her boyfriend's jersey in the movies as her boyfriend smacks her butt. Honestly, we’re just happy at the mere possibility that something that means so much to us might be something we can share with you.

7. Leather jackets
Do you have a leather jacket in your closet right now(and the attitude to go with it?).They make you look confident and ready to take on the world.Leather jackets give off a certain appeal.You fit the role of our bad ass sidekick.Need I say more?

8. Sneakers
Sneakers give you an athletic look.A lady that can ditch her heels for sneaks once in a while is a keeper(so I think).Pink sneaks,knee length shorts,and a pink hoodie with a tuft of hair sticking out above the forehead..hmmm.We don’t just love you looking slim and toned in heels. We like sneakers and running shoes.It simply means different and cool. And we want a different and cool chick

9. Anything that’s ours
Guys may pretend to complain when you wear a favourite T-shirt of theirs, but secretly,they love it.

It says a hundred things when you grab one of our items of clothing and take it. You’re saying you’re proud to be with us, and you don’t care who knows it; you’re saying we have great style; maybe you want to smell us when we’re not around.

Whatever the reason, if you’re wearing something that belongs to us, it can only mean good things for us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by chocolateme(f): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Nice one Op.. Very cool.

Lalasticlacla.. See a worthy front page material.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Op... You nailed it.....

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by ATMC(f): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Leather jacket. #nods

**enters it in my wish note**

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Marlvin(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2016
But i don't like ponytails
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Maxi112: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2016
what else can I say than to concur to this post, op that ponytails and too much make ups is a big turnoff to me in particular, dont know for others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Taiofil(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2016
Op..your write up is cool...buh I see 1 small flaw sha...the blond part (pony tail) how many Nigerians have blonde hair...As for me I never see oo

Buh your write up is nice I like d shirt part n No make up...lol some chics can't do without it aswear.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by CaroLyner(f): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2016
[size=15pt]well written cheesy[/size]
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by rosieluv(f): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
nice writeup

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by yungryce: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
dat no.1 does things to me. looking smart n beautiful

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Allwility: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
So true especially the make up part.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by nikkypearl(f): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
ponytail... one hairstyle that works for busy women everywhere..but it gives the simple elegance of Nicole Richie on all women!!! I love ponytail!

putting on a man's shirt on pantie is also very.....hmmmm grin

@op..you are on point! *winks*

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by BazzyChum(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
I like girls who keep ponytail, bt u hardly fine them in Nigeria....Makeup; nice, i dnt like girls who use makeups, i love Natural girls.....Nice writeup Bro.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by omoharry(f): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Maxi112:
what else can I say than to concur to this post, op that ponytails and too much make ups is a big turnoff to me in particular, dont know for others
But you guys only look at the girls with make up and ignore the ones without make up on na..abi?..you guys should come out clean abeg..you all like flashy girls and make up contribute that that too.

5 Likes

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by ireneony(f): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
one thing guys secretly and openly admire in women are boobs grin
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by ireneony(f): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
ponytail... one hairstyle that works for busy women everywhere..but it gives the simple elegance of Nicole Richie on all women!!! I love ponytail!

putting on a man's shirt on pantie is also very.....hmmmm grin

@op..you are on point! *winks*
well I don't like ponytail. .not all women like ponytails

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Mystery007(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Mediapace: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thank God you're already aware cheesy

#Teamlanicky
ireneony:
one things guys secretly and openly admire in women are boobs grin
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:

secretely and openly admire... babe how do u know us so much grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Maxi112: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
omoharry:
But you guys only look at the girls with make up and ignore the ones without make up on na..abi?..you guys should come out clean abeg..you all like flashy girls and make up contribute that that too.
yes we like girls with make-up but not much make-up, I don't like the situation whereby sending my cloth to laundry men each time I receive a hug from a lady or seeing stains of make up around my cloth after paying visit to a girl, I just don't like it
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by faith551(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
I exclusively love the cap and sneakers, esp when worn by a cute girl
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by BazzyChum(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
Sweedy u r on point, u knw for me u i see u a girl that has nice boobs and dresses Elegantly, dat kind of a lady mehn can make my Day.,bt if she get correct boobs and no dress properly, i go jst pass am i no go even look once talkless of twice...girls shud learn how to dress Nice and decent.
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by omoharry(f): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Maxi112:
yes we like girls with make-up but not much make-up, I don't like the situation whereby sending my cloth to laundry men each time I receive a hug from a lady or seeing stains of make up around my cloth after paying visit to a girl, I just don't like it
grin grin grin grin grin grin we just need some pan-cake to cover some blemishes on our faces.pele oo
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by BazzyChum(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
Sweedy u r on point, u knw for me u i see u a girl that has nice boobs and dresses Elegantly, dat kind of a lady mehn can make my Day.,bt if she get correct boobs and no dress properly, i go jst pass am i no go even look once talkless of twice...girls shud learn how to dress Nice and decent. grin
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Maxi112: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
omoharry:
grin grin grin grin grin grin we just need some pan-cake to cover some blemishes on our faces.pele oo
we are not aganst it but don't stain our cloth with it cause u guys don't help us to wash it grin ,my opinion
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by UyiIredia(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bra and pant. Come on don't tell me the OP didn't know this.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by AfricanApple(f): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
so I can start wearing those boxers I've been eyeing
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by royale442(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
4, 6 and 8. I ruff them so much.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by saintkeppy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
How about guys secretly admirin' girls wearin'artificial butts thinkin' it real butts nkor?

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Chuukwudi(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
I like it when they are putting on guystuffs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Going On Here? See People Making Love Behind A Car Wash! (photo) / My Girlfriend Deceived Me That "She Was Not A Virgin" / Some Creepy Facts You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.