Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist (2217 Views)

7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by shogat(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
There is a popular saying that says: “you will be addressed the way you dress.”.
You will admit with me that what we put on mostly decide how we look like. Nothing look more loving and attracting to guys, than for ladies to know what to put on and also rock it very well. It’s not until a lady put on the most expensive attire that she can win the hearts of men. There are subtle things that women put on that spark us up and we find very attractive.

Some of them are listed below:

1.Jerseys:

Most guys love sports and will do anything within their reach to show their support for the team they fan. Men appreciate it if their woman is putting on a jersey, especially if she’s repping his favourite team. There is this type of control it brings to the man.

Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by ojun50(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
tongue
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by shogat(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
2.Yoga Pants:

This will make the lady look very sexy at the same time sporty. Yoga pants also means the lady is proud of her shape and working to improve it.

3.Baseball Caps:

This also shows that you’re sporty, at the same time bringing out the tom-boy side which men also find attractive.

4.Snickers:

You know that those heels can sometimes cause a fortune to buy and we guys likes it low sometimes too. Women that can pull off a pair of snickers look natural, confident and shows that they can look good in anything.

5.Guy’s Clothes:

I personally get turned on when I see my woman on my favourite hood and shirt. It signifies intimacy and appreciation.

6.Pony tails:

We guys like to see the feminine and babyish nature of women and the ponytails depict that very well. The pony tail shows off her natural beauty which is well appreciated.

7.Glasses:

Girls who wear glasses are often regarded as being intelligent, though not always true. Glasses gives a woman a classic, boss-like, sexy and confident look that men find very attractive.

source: http://www.mikegist.com/things-women-wear-men-find-attractive/

Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by peachesandroses(f): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Not Nigerian men...
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by shogat(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
peachesandroses:
Not Nigerian men...
we have romantic Nigerian guys o
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by peachesandroses(f): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
shogat:
yea, a few I guess.
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Good one.....................

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by shogat(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
farano , Rocktation, lalasticlala happy sunday
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by junnyjake(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Came in here, hoping to be disappointed, but I wasn't.

I just get turned on if I see her wearing anyone or combination of more on the list.
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by junnyjake(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Came in here, hoping to be disappointed, but I wasn't.

I just get turned on if I see her wearing anyone or combination of more on the list.

Nice one OP
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by jashar(f): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
the colour 'Red'. grin
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by Jay542(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
shogat:

Yea. I'm romantic grin but I think I disagree with 3, 4, 5. Very soon she'll start giving handshake like a Nigga angry
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by columbus007(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Two things attract me to a lady
1.her voice
2.her altitude.
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by stephanie19(f): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigerian Guys?undecided....O.P is high on cheap drugs grin
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by hommespecia: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
open I can relate with the post
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by gabi101(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
i go for the jerseys smiley
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by czarr(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
columbus007:
Two things attract me to a lady
1.her voice
2.her altitude.
no be only ' altitude' grin,she dey fly?....except you wan date Edo girls wey dey fly for night grin
Re: 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist by columbus007(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2016
czarr:
no be only ' altitude' grin,she dey fly?....except you wan date Edo girls wey dey fly for night grin
bros Edo girls rock,inshort they are the real Bomb,incase you don't knw,i'am proudly Edo cool

(1) (Reply)

Pick Your Preference In Order : Ladies Only / What Matters: Is It The Size Of Ocean Or The Waves( Penis Size Or Action) / Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.