Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Almighty Toasting Formular Part Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almighty Toasting Formular Part Two (887 Views)

Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almighty Toasting Formular Part Two by Richie234: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2016
KEYS TO SOLVING TOASTING, ATTRATION, DATING AND SEDUCTION PROBLEMS
Guys do you know there is power in information? Do you know that having proper and adequate information about a task gives you a confidence boost when it comes to performing that task?
Do you know there is a secret you can use to get all those women that has friend-zoned you and been eating your money and playing-hard-to-get and saying no to you?...what if I told you all these secret information is contained in a book titled: keys to solving toasting, attraction, dating and seduction problems. This ebook contains all the mathematical formular of toasting, attracting, dating and seducing any woman in this world even if it's your first time.
The reason why most guys cann't attract and toast a lady is because of the fear of being rejected. This fear comes from the fact that they have been turned down severally by several girls. All this rejection happens because such guys lack the knowledge on how to attract and toast a lady and not being rejected.
Confidence is the keyword when it comes to attracting and toasting a lady. This confidence only comes when you the guy knows what to say and do at every stage of the toasting. Once this happens, toasting, attracting, dating and seducing a lady becomes as easy as ABCD. All the information you need to be successful with women is what is contained in this ebook: keys to solving toasting, attraction, dating and seduction problems.
Imagine that pretty girl who happens to be your friend and came visiting you that day in your room when you were the only one at home. She was giving you all the signs that she was Hot and wants you in bed but because you were too dumb and blinded by your ignorance of not understanding women body language, you didn't even know she was passing you a message let alone understand the message. Now answer me, how long will you continue being a learner? Please go and buy this ebook and quit being a loser with women my friend!!!
Guys this is 21st century, we should be able to toast, attract, date and seduce at least 80% of the women we desire. I will be deceiving you if I say 100%. I was chatting with a girl the other day, she wanted to intimidate me because she was a girl and can easily get what she wanted with her bottom power. I quickly brought out the man in me and proved to her that we guys rule the world. I let her understand that, I could get what I wanted as well without losing my dignity but for she, it will be lost. I was able to win her in the conversation and she kept quiet. This was possible because, I knew what to say at every stage of the conversation.
Exactly thesame thing happens when a guy is trying to attract and get a girl. You have to use the right kind of words and actions that will make her fall for you. Imagine, I was a learner she would have defeated me. Guys please note that Women have no fighting chance over guys who know what they are doing.
This ebook is a life-changing opportunity that shouldn't be missed. Are you single, dating or married? This ebook is for everyone as long as you have a dick in-between your legs and you are 18+. If it's possible, I would wake up all those dead guys whom were not successful with women until their death from their grave, let them come discover this amazing wonders of attracting and getting women. But the dead are not allowed to use it, they can only read it and go back to their respective graves.
If I was opportuned to have read this kind of a book early enough, I wouldn't have missed dating Amaka, Jennifer, Princess, Angela, Pamela, Anita etc to those guys with kobo leg and bald head, who were always taking last and scoring zero in class. Hahahahahahah hmmmm there is God oo. Now I know why they gilted me for those scrap guys. It was because I was a learner in the game of women. Guys please don't be angry with my choice of words, hahahahahahahah am only trying to prove a point.
During all these time, I thought it was that old woman who live close to my grandparents, was the one after me because I fought with her child when I was still a kid. But this was a fat lie. I was the cause of my problem. Until I discovered the almighty formular in toasting, attracting,dating and seducing women my whole life changed. This same formular is what I have used in writing this ebook so that fellow guys can be delivered as well.

Guys! Guys!! Guys!!!
Where are you now? About to have a mind-blowing orgasm by watching that rubbish Bleep film and killing your self with conjea instead of doing the real thing physically with a beautiful, gorgeous and sexy lady...come on get up now now and get your copy of this amazing ebook so that you can start doing the real shakitibobo thing with correct babe like a pro even if right now you are in kg-2 class in the school of TOASTING WOMEN...after reading this incredible Guide in just 2hours, you will graduate from the school of WOMEN with a Phd.
Or in the toilet? Runout now to go grap your copy. Don't even bother wearing your boxers afterall you came to this world naked.
Whatever you are doing just leave it now, grap your phone and dial these numbers: 08135109241, 08183334436 or 0703 399 1140, and ORDER NOW to get a copy of this revolutionary guide. This is the best information you will ever get this year. No moneyback guarantee because this book will definitely change your life. All those who have gotten theirs can testify to this. I have already sold 158 copies so join the moving train now.
Thank you.
Re: Almighty Toasting Formular Part Two by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2016
Try to summarize

Vote mimzy for Miss Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/mimzy
Re: Almighty Toasting Formular Part Two by Nightie(f): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2016
If u knw u read it to d end, send me ur acct details.
Re: Almighty Toasting Formular Part Two by osmodes(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nightie:

u are beautiful.
Re: Almighty Toasting Formular Part Two by ennysuccess(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nightie:

I will be fine with u sending me pm
Re: Almighty Toasting Formular Part Two by firstking01(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
I no dey buy any bookundecided
Re: Almighty Toasting Formular Part Two by Nightie(f): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
osmodes:

u are beautiful.

Lol. Thanks
Re: Almighty Toasting Formular Part Two by Richie234: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nightie meaning

(1) (Reply)

Advice To All ladies / Must Read For Single Ladies: How To Tell If He Is Mr.right Or Jst A Mr.right Now / Your Sex Needs Are Not Met? Learn The Negotiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.