Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? (813 Views)

Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? by Bobstainless(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2009
Plz be honest in your answer
Re: If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? by Sissy3(f): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2009
I'd be numb and shocked shocked shocked shocked at first

afterward prolly going to get maself tested too before the who done it starts
Re: If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2009
first reaction= faint
Re: If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? by justwise(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
I agree with Sissy, get urself tested first b4 any reaction
Re: If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? by touchmeder: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
The spouse is most probably gonna have it.
Re: If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2009
there are many people married who are HIV positive but their spouse isnt, look at MAGIC JOHNSON for example.
as for me, i would definitely run to get tested and if the test is negative go again for the next 5months hoping that i dint get it.
i will stay with that spouse as putting a blame on her etc isnt going to make it better(especially if we have kids together)
i will be 150% honest to my children about the problem from day one and hope that they learn from that unfortunate mistake.
Re: If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? by izeek(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2009
would get tested and whatever the result, i will stay with the person.
likei have been lectured oever and over again, hiv is not a terminal disease,
it just the way the public percieves it.
Re: If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? by TheSeeker(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2009
At the altar didn't you both vow in "sickness and in health"? Don't contemplate it! Stay! Keep and live by your promises
Re: If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? by oyinda3(f): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2009
I will check the calendar to confirm if it's April 1st. if it is, I will slap him in d face. if it's not, i will slap him harder in the face.
it must have been a silly joke
Re: If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? by MrWaters: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2009
Busted
Re: If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? by blueteeth: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2009
Pack n go!!!!!
Re: If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? by folly69(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2009
Well, first of all get tested if am negative i will stay and support her if am not i'll still stay and support her till the end.

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies! / 53 Ways To Make A Woman Happy / Why Single Girls Are Sad At 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.