Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? (3360 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Can A Guy Sleep With A Girl Without Telling His Friends About It? / Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
I honestly do not understand our men. A girl tells u she's in a relationship, u still will not let her be, u lure her with sweet words and cash until u eventually sleep with her, why? Isn't this wickedness? How will you feel when another ninja does it to your girl friend. Women are naturally weak vessels, they can easily be manipulated, why take advantage of a weak vessel?

Karma guys, karma is a biitch.
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
seems as tho you are pained....what really happened?
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Daretodiffer, why are your brothers this wicked?
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ahhnn.... This is very funny. Doesn't the girl have a mind of her own? She ought to remember that she has a boyfriend before allowing another guy entice her and eventually sleep with her. As long as she isn't forced or charmed, then don't put the blame on any guy.

13 Likes

lifeisabitch:
I honestly do not understand our men. A girl tells u she's in a relationship, u still will not let her be, u lure her with sweet words and cash until u eventually sleep with her, why? Isn't this wickedness? How will you feel when another ninja does it to your girl friend. Women are naturally weak vessels, they can easily be manipulated, why take advantage of a weak vessel?

We know you are miserable, take heart ehn

3 Likes

lifeisabitch:
Daretodiffer, why are your brothers this wicked?

Ask Google grin
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by 20bc(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
So the sweet words your bf is telling you is not enough, so because his own was sweeter and you fell for it you are now blaming him.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by SINNZ(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Its not always about sex. Sometimes we might feel she deserves better. Its the same with women, ya'll snatch other girls bf's too. cheesy
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Uh....You shouldn't blame the "Guys"...

Nature Gave them The libidos Synonymous to that of "DogS"..lipsrsealed

Blame the girls for being thirsty, Stupid And a typical 'ho....Say what? women are Naturally Weak vessels my left Ass cheek!!undecided

Speak for Yourself! I ain't weak..I'd never be!!cool Y'all keep degrading Yourself..blaming guys for every little thing...

2 Likes

Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ask Google grin
u need deliverance grin

Biitch tongue
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
What I don't understand is why some women always pull up the victim card & avoid taking responsibility for their actions.

This is simple, he preyed on her greed. No special victims unit here.

4 Likes

Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
lifeisabitch:
u need deliverance grin

My mother is a Biitch tongue
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Ahhnn.... This is very funny. Doesn't the girl have a mind of her own? She ought to remember that she has a boyfriend before allowing another guy entice her and eventually sleep with her. As long as she isn't forced or charmed, then don't put the blame on any guy.

End of story.
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

End of story.
Funny OP, indeed.

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by xynerise: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
lifeisabitch:

I would advised you display your dumb stereotype privately. Don't advertise it on the internet.
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
20bc:
So the sweet words your bf is telling you is not enough, so because his own was sweeter and you fell for it you are now blaming him.. undecided

Exactly. There are so many guys who can sweet talk for Africa. Such a girl would just end up sleeping with all guys with sugar coated tongues, then.
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
xynerise:

I would advised you display your dumb stereotype privately. Don't advertise it on the internet.
r u ok?
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:
Its not always about sex. Sometimes we might feel she deserves better. [s]Its the same with women, ya'll snatch other girls bf's too.[/s] cheesy
u seem like a nice guy
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Op
1) did he force her which one be lure lol when no be juju so she open leg abi u come they vex for the guy

The guy is just doing him ,,her man should learn how to keep a woman so. So small small material rubbish wont make her open leg afterall did he rape her nooo .. No sign of struggle

Abeg take heart op .... But vent ur anger elsewhere smiley
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by xynerise: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
lifeisabitch:
r u ok?
You are not
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
xynerise:
You are not
fk off and hang on a pole
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Eddygourdo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
What I don't understand is why some women always pull up the victim card & avoid taking responsibility for their actions.

This is simple, he preyed on her greed. No special victims unit here.
will buy u a drink whenever I see u
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by housestark: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nope, as far as the guy didn't :

1. Jazz the girl.
2. Threaten her.
3. Blackmail/ Manipulate her.
4. Rape her.
5. Drug her.

Then she wanted it as much as he wanted it. Y'all know how to twist quotes to your advantage. Now you're the "weaker vessel", later you'll say "what a man can do, a woman can do better". Choose one side and stay there .

2 Likes

Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by gunners160(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
lifeisabitch:

are you done with your complain?Anyway,d answer to your question is :Thesame way you ladies double date and go after men with money is dsame reason why we guys are doing thesame to you. Moreso, thesame way you ladies go after married men because of their fat pockets and not letting their wives to enjoy their marriage is thesao reason why we pay you back in your own coin

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Ajinoride(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Monalisa185:
seems as tho you are pained....what really happened?

I guess HIS gf was waylaid in a similar manner. the soul behind that moniker is a man. I am 100% sure

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ajinoride:

I guess HIS gf was waylaid in a similar manner. the soul behind that moniker is a man. I am 100% sure
swear that if I'm a man, I will run mad in two days, but if truly I'm female, you will run mad. I'm waiting!!
Old man
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Oahray: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lol. I've heard a new one today. Girls are naturally weak vessels, therefore blame the guy when they open their legs and cheat. grin
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Freddgreat(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
lifeisabitch:

Nobody is luring anybody. believe me girls want it too. Don't defend your kind by thinking thier choice was a result of manipulation.
thank God u mentioned the main factor "money"
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
When I say guys are thr own worst enemy y"all didn't agree. A guy wil fu*k his frnd's babe and wunt even wink abt it
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by gevans(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh....You shouldn't blame the "Guys"...

Nature Gave them The libidos Synonymous to that of "DogS"..lipsrsealed

Blame the girls for being thirsty, Stupid And a typical 'ho....Say what? women are Naturally Weak vessels my left Ass cheek!!undecided

Speak for Yourself! I ain't weak..I'd never be!!cool Y'all keep degrading Yourself..blaming guys for every little thing...
Strong lady I greet u stupendously.
Warri for life!!!
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by donMIG(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
No dey give excuse jor
Weaker vessels my ass!
Close those legs na must to collect gift?
I beg if na u talk say na u joor
Do my gf ....I go just laff n b like b###h I never trusted u
NOBODY IS REALLY SINGLE EVEN THAT UR BF U SNATCHED HIM FROM AN INNOCENT GIRL
B###H PLSSSSSS
Re: Why Will A Guy Sleep With A Girl Even When She Informs Him She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Babe, d blame is not on the guy, it's on the girl. We should all account for our actions and admit them. If d guy did not rape her, it's her fault.

Plus we are all single and dating

We are taken when we are married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Can Be So Funny / If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! / Ladies, 5 Signs That Guy Wooing You Is A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.