Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] (11817 Views)

New York Dancer Leaks Explicit Photo Of Rapper Dave East Eating Her Bu**(photos) / Women Describes How They Truly Feel About Their Honey Pot Read 18+(pics) / MMM: 16 Photos That Describes How Everyone Is Feeling Tight Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by ericuzor(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
A user on the Reddit forum, NurseryRN, has two vaginas and she has recently described in details how she has sex.Having discovered the unusual physiological occurrence when she was 16, she later found out that she also had two uteri and two cervices. Apparently, she has also been told that she can get pregnant in either uterus.
In an revealing thread, the unanimous user answered curious users’ questions about what it’s like to live with not one, but two female Instruments. Her partner also shared described what the experience is like too.

Here are 5 things we learned from her thread.
It looks like a ‘normal’ vagina from the outside
But inside is where it differs. “ There is a septum, ” she described, which is the same as what divides our nostrils in two. “ It’s separated about an inch into my vagina.To my knowledge, due to the septum in my vagina, my center of gravity is covered so I can only have clitoral orgasms and cervical orgasms .”
She likes to have sex in the right vagina
“ My vaginas are side by side and the left side hurts when penetrated because it is smaller ,” she explained. “ My sex life is good, [but] It depends which vagina is penetrated. ”
She will have to give birth via C-Section
“ My uteri are smaller than normal so I am at risk for miscarriage, intrauterine growth restriction (small babies), and premature babies,” NurseryRN wrote. So she will have to deliver via caesarean section to minimize risk.

In theory, she could get pregnant twice, at the same time
For example, if she had sex and got pregnant in one uterus one month, the same could happen in the other uterus the following month. Although this is unlikely. NurseryRN explained: “ Due to hormones, that isn’t supposed to happen but I’ve read that it’s happened before. Apparently a woman had one in one uterus and twins in the other uterus. ”
She only has one period per month
She described on the thread how she has “ two fallopian tubes, one connected to each uterus. ” However, NurseryRN clarifies: “ I menstruate once a month ,” so presumably it happens at the same time, but emerges from both vaginas.
Her partner also that having sex with a girlfriend with more than one vagina is “ different, but then again all vaginas are different. ”
He also added that when it comes to fingering, he tends to split his fingers, putting one in each vagina.

Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by stonch101(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
What a creature.. Hmmm! Our God is good
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by crackhouse(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
so this thing is what is making teebillz go crazy because tiwa allowed another man to be using it too. the damage vagina have caused guys is numerous.
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by matrix199(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
I keep wondering.....

1. They say all living things, humans, were made by God.

2. All things were made perfect by God

So I'm forced to asked, who made this lady with two reproductive tracts? Was it the devil?

Stil wondering....
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bleh, sooo weird.
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Is this the way v-jay looks ? shocked

You mean I will insert my joystick into this scary thing? God forbid! Haaaaaa !!! No be me

*dont quote me at all*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by vicstar(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
OMG!! shocked omo see pûnani lipsrsealed kpekus!

Ishilove what are u gunna do abt diz thread undecided

Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by Bose253(f): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Fools
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by okuneddie(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Blood of Zachariah.......I have never seen single v before now I'm seeing double for NL......Tosyne2much a beg give me ten reasons why the v be like that
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by Ishilove: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
vicstar:
OMG!! shocked omo see pûnani lipsrsealed kpekus!

Ishilove what are u gunna do abt diz thread undecided
Nothing.
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by Cashrill(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
tosyne2much:

You mean I will insert my joystick into this scary thing? Haaaaaa !!! No be me

*dont quote me at all*
dd i just quote u tongue
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by Mediapace: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Like seriously I need to meet your RECTOR!

Your conditiön is going more critica bro,u're not posting article and you are speaking trash
tosyne2much:

You mean I will insert my joystick into this scary thing? Haaaaaa !!! No be me

*dont quote me at all*
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by vicstar(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ishilove:
Nothing.

lol, I like it when u close threads kikikiki grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by xynerise: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chei!
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by Omotayor123(f): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ayaf die shocked shocked
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by viyon02: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Haaa! nkan be
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by tosyne2much(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mediapace:
Like seriously I need to meet your RECTOR!

Your conditiön is going more critica bro,u're not posting article and you are speaking trash
Oyah gimme topic make I drop article fast fast cheesy
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by IamLEGEND1: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2016

1 Share

Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by tosyne2much(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Cashrill:
dd i just quote u tongue
The v-jay dey very scary bro
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
okuneddie:
Blood of Zachariah.......I have never seen single v before now I'm seeing double for NL......Tosyne.2much a beg give me ten reasons why the v be like that
Egbon dis one pass my reasoning oooo cheesy
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by yunglivochi(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
shocked wt dah hell
2 vjays hmmm diaris God o
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
cry
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Buy 1 get 1 free.... See enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by gamaliel121(m): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
matrix199:
I keep wondering.....

1. They say all living things, humans, were made by God.

2. All things were made perfect by God

So I'm forced to asked, who made this lady with two reproductive tracts? Was it the devil?

Stil wondering....

You are light skinned, am dark, some are tall, others are short, some fat others slim...would u say God is slim,short, fat, tall, dark and fair??

We living things vary...and we also have mutation and all that genetic abnormalities...

I think that's what we have up there!!!
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by wiseone28: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2016

Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by Mediapace: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
10 reasons why Lanicky will win Miss Nairaland

Ahaahahaha,jokes apart i know you hate our team:
10 Ways to spot an Olosho in a classroom
10 ways to spot an attention seeker during lecture
tosyne2much:
Oyah gimme topic make I drop article fast fast cheesy
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by tosyne2much(m): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Mediapace:
10 reasons why Lanicky will win Miss Nairaland

Ahaahahaha,jokes apart i know you hate our team:
10 Ways to spot an Olosho in a classroom
10 ways to spot an attention seeker during lecture
Spot on bro ! cheesy
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] by Funjosh(m): 1:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmmm lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Blasted After She Posted This On Facebook / I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.