Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) (6627 Views)

Whenever Facebook Guys Sight A Beautiful Girl's Picture, Grammar Will Start / Guys, Have You Ever Wanked Off With A Girl's Picture? / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
she is becoming excessive religious and boring ?

Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by maxti: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Is this a new development?
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
WarRLaY:
she is becoming excessive religious and boring ?
Does it concern us that you choose a nun? Live with it and turn a monk!

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by layla129(f): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Has she always been like this or just started this recently

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by IamTheophilus(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kikikikikikikiki.....she made you look like a pervert...lwkmd...'bros whats ur stand with God' grin

10 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin grin Crazy Biatch
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by babs01(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Buhari sef

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by MzOnajin1(f): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
This got me really laughing, Sounds lyk a pretender to me. Girls sha

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
layla129:
she's started behaving like this when she gave her life
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
layla129:
If she has been like this from the start, why would he be complaining now?

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
WarRLaY:

Bro you are not telling us the full story.
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by layla129(f): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
WarRLaY:

Eeyah. Her response sef does not relate to the picture you sent
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by dulux07(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pretender
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by delishpot: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
You sent your babe a photo of another man having an егеction? What a shame.

Your babe has class.

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Marlvin(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Am surprised as you're , I dunno whats wrong with your girlfriend
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by gen2briz(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
WarRLaY:

Bros, collect that life back
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by crackhouse(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
gen2briz:

Bros, collect that life back
kids everywhere
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
SU ti take over cheesy grin
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by gen2briz(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
crackhouse:
kids everywhere

Adults somewhere
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Mata429: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Change affects every tin.
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2016
lol grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Emodeee: 12:40am On Apr 30, 2016
A picture of your girlfriend or adonbilivit.
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by agoadiv(m): 1:06am On Apr 30, 2016
ur girlfriend is depressed
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 30, 2016
WarRLaY:
u better give ur life too cheesy cos truss me this is just d beginning grin

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by ghostofsparta(m): 4:24am On Apr 30, 2016
WarRLaY:
I wonder which of the Semitic men or Gods idols has this, yet another confused African believes she has given her life to, kindly ask her.

At long last, after all these ear-defeaning, sleep-killing noises from Friday night-vigilist African converts who by their state of historical ignorance think themselves Christians, heavy speakers continually blaring praises to the Jewish eye-dol 'Yahweeeeh ae ay, Yahweh ae ee' simultaneoulsy from three different Churches. Now I hope to sleep well.

Whew!

Oh! Shyt! I forgot, the African Mooslim converts are coming to blast their appreciation later today for an idol belonging to those who enslaved their people in a not-too-long a past. sad
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by firstking01(m): 5:28am On Apr 30, 2016
WarRLaY:
See this one, so, you wanna become a stumbling block for her not to make heaven baundecided?...her blood will be on your head if you make that girl go to hell...

Are you not supposed to rejoice with her that she's taking the best decision of her life?...abeg let her be.
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by ClintonDal(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Op marraige don dey hungry am. Shikena!
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by greatbrian(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2016
Just like my girl too. If I tell her anytin she will reply me tell it to jesus.. I tot she was pretending. After doing many findings I found out she's so real. I love it that way sha she be wife material 50 yard. Op pls keep her virtuous ladies like dat r so so rare to found. Nigeria z filled with pretty ladies. But just few r virtuous. U can use the ones outside until u marry.
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Leonyluiz(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2016
;Dehhhh!! angryehhhh!! end time babe leleyi ooo...
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by adorablepepple(f): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
undecided This is something you both should laugh over and move on to the next topic. All this forming of holier than thou doesn't make sense. That's how she will continue till she ask you to be saying prayers before and after sex when you are married.
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bros I go wait for you for ikoyi bridge incase you wan pull a Teebillz grin

This kain peeps de vex me eehnn ... Holy Holy but na dem de bad pass
Re: What's Wrong With My Girl ?? (picture) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hehehe

Where iz ur stand in GOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) / Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This / Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.