Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! (52687 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Says I Am The Cause Of His Problem / My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by fatma12345: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
A GREAT TESTIMONY OF LIFE

i want to say a very BIG thanks to Dr Keke Odin for helping me bring the prince of my life back. i was so surprised on the 1st of January 2015, my boyfriend whom i was engaged to and we were supposed to be married in March told me he was no longer interested in the relationship. i felt cursed for my long term relationship to just end up like that. My partner cut out all contacts with me. i never knew that a friend had interest in my man and she went as far contacting a spell caster for help to get him from me. When i saw a testimony about Dr keke Odin the Chief Priest of all the registered spell Caster worldwide, he told me everything and how the other lady Contacted another spell caster. He told me not to worry that in 48 hours, my situation will be sorted. i just had believe, trust and faith in him that he will really do it for me. Lol and behold 48 hours later, Williams called to say he was sorry and that it was the work of the devil. now i am a happy. please i want to tell the whole world that Dr Keke Odin the best spell caster and you can email him on greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com. His legit website is http//:greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com. once again his email address is greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by tracydesmond: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
A TRADITIONAL HERBALIST & SPIRITUAL HEALER. A NATIVE DOCTOR WHO CAN GIVE YOU A SMILE AFTER USING HIS SPIRITUAL SERVICES & HERBAL MEDICINES.
CONTACT DR OGBEFUN FOR HELP VIA EMAIL drogbefunspelltemple@gmail.com
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by chigoizie7(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin maybe he paid fortune to ur people as bride price .u know what i mean nah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by chigoizie7(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2015
tracydesmond:
A TRADITIONAL HERBALIST & SPIRITUAL HEALER. A NATIVE DOCTOR WHO CAN GIVE YOU A SMILE AFTER USING HIS SPIRITUAL SERVICES & HERBAL MEDICINES.
CONTACT DR OGBEFUN FOR HELP VIA EMAIL drogbefunspelltemple@gmail.com

traditional herbalists going tru the web , end time things
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by tracydesmond: 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
My Name is Tracy Desmond, From United States. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr ogbefun has just done for me, this man has just brought back my Ex husband to me with his great powers, I was married to this man called Mr Jackson we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave me his contact email, then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prayed and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr ogbefun for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: (1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (cool If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money (10) Cure for HIV AND all sickness - you can contact him via: email: drogbefunspelltemple@gmail.com
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by peedeeasobie(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
modele2:
I love my husband and i am sure he loves me too. I try my best to be a dutiful loving wife. I believe i perform all the traditional wifey roles well. We are good friends, we talk about everything and enjoy a warm relationship.

HE made a statement that 'he owns me' and i found it hard to swallow. i tot we were in the marriage business together, i watch his back he watches mine kinda relationship. I know and realise he is the head of the family and thus my head, but for me, the term ownership strikes me as master slave relationship and i refused to accept it! We havent been married long and i feel that it is correction i must make now, because i am in the marriage of my own free will.

I dunno if i am wrong to have a problem with that statement, so please i need your views and your reactions. Presently he is very angry with me(not talking to me) and says i am being a feminist, please help me to understand the term better if i am wrong, or if i am right how i can make him realise it is not so!

Keep up with ur feminism when your marriage scatters, come back for advice or you become one of the bitter divorcees parading themselves as feminists.

Does he maltreat you? Does he abuse you? Is he not caring? Ok... I'm waiting for you!
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
THANK U. It's d truth. I even tell my husband jokingly" this ur hand belongs to me and I want it to hold me like this cos d bible teaches ur body belongs to me,n mine to u" he will say stuff like "it's my hand o u this woman" .we just laugh.I blv my husband owns me and I make it a point of duty to also jokingly tell him he is mine too.
okine4real:
most people here are not telling the writer the truth. Most people here i guess are not married, so they would not see the question the way the writer sees it. The fact is YES your husband owns YOU, and also YOU own him too. If anything happends to you God forbid, your husband is the first person your family would call and vice versa. If You DIE before you time God forbid, your husband dertermines where you would be laid to rest. The fact is am married and i must say it here, i do tell mine wife i own her. But mine reason for telling her i own her is not just because the family made me spend about 300k for just the traditional wedding, but i say it when may be i made her angry and she says she would go to her house, i would say lai lai na me get you, you nor fit leave me.... meaning, not that i was braging... i was just only playing, trying to create a disscussion. But i surely believe that the writers husband doesnot mean any harm, but rather just wanted his wife to say somethig funny in return, like if she had said, I OWN you too, then the husband would say nope you dont own me and so on.

The Gospel Truth is, if i buy something in the House and me and mine wife had a disscussion about it, she would say point of correction, i bought it with our money not mine money lol. i would say nothing or would laugh. if later in the day i want her to buy something for me, if she says she is borrowing me the money, i would tell her in return, how can you borrow me OUR money, she is return would laugh. So you see, not all words are negative, the writer please try and understand your husband, i dont think he meant any harm.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by morgankeri2: 4:44am On May 15, 2015
[b]My name is morgan keri.i want to give thanks to dr.trust for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with dr.trust. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. dr.trust make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email(ultimatespellcast@hotmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com tel:+234186885231)[/b]
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by ChristinaTerri1: 5:01am On May 15, 2015
My Name is Bella Tina, From Canada I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSAUYI has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr OSAUYI for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. or you can call +2347064294395 thanks
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by joescandra1: 6:22am On May 17, 2015
I feel the same way as any other woman with heartbreak and What would I have done if not for DR. OSAUYI, my name is Mrs. Robin Wendy, I am 38. years old and I have a son. Unfortunately almost a year ago his father broke up with me because of a mistake I made and I just really want.him back. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I want.our family to be complete again, I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I read online that he helped a girl in this situation and I contacted him for help. I grew up with my parents divorced and I don't want that for my son and I miss my husband so much and just want our family to be whole again I want the love of my life back and I can honestly say that because he is the only man I have ever truly loved with all my heart. So I seek help from (Osauyilovespell@outlook.com) and he responded to me and he cast a love spell for me which I use in getting back my husband and I am happy and grateful to him for helping me and I want you all to also have the opportunity I had also, OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM is the only through help I have ever known. Good luck” you can call the great man on +2347064294395 his ready to help you with your problem...

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Blazemortimer(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2015
@poster
if he really did say that in a serious manner then you should have said that: ¨yes and I own YOU¨
This is just dope, there should have been a "problem resolved, thread closed. " after this response.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Blazemortimer(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2015
Dedicated to our mothers, God bless them. Women Should Be King Too!
http://starchytech.com/woman-should-be-king-too/
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by MillerMoore1: 6:17am On May 25, 2015
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR OSAUYI on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OSAUYI did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR OSAUYI you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: Email: Osauyilovespell@gmail.com OR CALL +2347064294395 Mrs Miller Moore from England City.(http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.