Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! (52577 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Says I Am The Cause Of His Problem / My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by RobSimpson1: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
I am happy to make this comment , my wife and I are now happily back together. I have to say it was effortlessly done! Within 2 days, My wife left me a year ago.with my one kid The longer she’s gone, the more I see what a coward I was. At first, I blamed her for leaving. I told her she was ‘wrong’. In fact, I slapped Scripture on her, trying to guilt-induce her any way I could. My anger make me only to pushed her farther away. I can’t believe the way I acted. My wife gave me chance after chance, and I ignored her. I contacted Dr Osauyi and within a few hours of speaking with him, I realized that Dr Osauyi was the person whom I could completely trust. I just wanted to thank you for all your magic spell and commitment ! and I will always be using Dr.Osauyi for further work in the future because he really put unity and smile on my family again. We are now blissfully celebrating our third year anniversary together. Thank you so much!!! For those who might also want to give him a try. Email him on Osauyilovespell@gmail.com. you will never regret ever contacting him i wish all that will contact him best of luck you can call his cell phone on +2347064294395 Rob Simpson form USA

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by curtisruben: 3:08am On Jun 08, 2015
For the past 3 months now I have been looking for good and geniue spell to bring back my ex lover back and also help me to win lottery. and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Trust who gave me powerful prayer and assured me that it will take two days before the spell will be effective, truly 2 days later, my Ex Lover rang me, i answered the call, he started apologizing, we are together Now. Thank you for making her to know that we are meet to be together and also making my dreams come true. And he did a spell that make me to win lottery. Please if any body needs LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PRENANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email him now for your own help. Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call him +2348156885231 All thanks goes to DR.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by curtisruben: 3:33am On Jun 08, 2015
For the past 3 months now I have been looking for good and geniue spell to bring back my ex lover back and also help me to win lottery. and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Trust who gave me powerful prayer and assured me that it will take two days before the spell will be effective, truly 2 days later, my Ex Lover rang me, i answered the call, he started apologizing, we are together Now. Thank you for making her to know that we are meet to be together and also making my dreams come true. And he did a spell that make me to win lottery. Please if any body needs LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PRENANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email him now for your own help. Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call him +2348156885231 All thanks goes to DR.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Adamshelen88: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2015

My name is Adams Helen from United States, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is DR TRUST, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship wih my husband who left me, When i contacted DR TRUST he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and careing. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, DR. TRUST can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com call him +2348156885231.

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by JosephSelena1: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
My name is Joseph Selena i am from USA ,, thanks to DR OSAUYI who bring back my husband after 2year divorce it was really had for my kids so i leave with my parent i promise my self not to get married again so a friend of my introduce me to an email Osauyilovespell@gmail.com i was supra in the less than 5 min DR OSAUYI reply and side i will help you and he ask me from some information i gave Doctor the information ,and told me for my husband to come back to me for good and for eve i need to buy some items to cast the spell and which i did, i have to give doctor some time to work, some mint later i get a call from DR OSAUYI again telling me that my husband is going to call me bagging for forgiveness so 8 hours when i was at sleep my phone ring so pick it up what i had online is i am sorry Selena i hut you a lot i was shock and i ended the call i was carrying because i never believed i email DR OSAUYI told me to accept him back it highly unbelievable is just too real to be real for any one that need the help of the great spell caster email him on Osauyilovespell@gmail.com OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM Or call +2347064294395 at any time

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Before nko You wan be ownerless in your husband's house Or you want his position to be the owner

No mind my English please, support your own via RapLawd for Mr Nl 2015...
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by skyfullofstars(f): 1:42am On Jun 17, 2015
What's wrong with being a feminist? I strongly support you. Please check on YouTube: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie talk on feminism, it's completely worth it, it empowers women.

You can be free to have your own job, as well as your own hobbies, friends, activities, etc.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by JosephSelena1: 5:53am On Jul 04, 2015
My name is Joseph Selena i am from Germany ,, thanks to DR OSAUYI who bring back my husband after 2year divorce it was really had for my kids so i leave with my parent i promise my self not to get married again so a friend of my introduce me to an email Osauyilovespell@gmail.com i was supra in the less than 5 min DR OSAUYI reply and side i will help you and he ask me from some information i gave Doctor the information ,and told me for my husband to come back to me for good and for eve i need to buy some items to cast the spell and which i did, i have to give doctor some time to work, some mint later i get a call from DR OSAUYI again telling me that my husband is going to call me bagging for forgiveness so 8 hours when i was at sleep my phone ring so pick it up what i had online is i am sorry Selena i hut you a lot i was shock and i ended the call i was carrying because i never believed i email DR OSAUYI told me to accept him back it highly unbelievable is just too real to be real for any one that need the help of the great spell caster email him on Osauyilovespell@gmail.com OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM Or call +2347064294395 at any time web site http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Lucaperry3: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Trust on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Trust and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Trust released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Trust mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com all call him +2348156885231. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by AKGentle: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Am Mrs Grace Havin,from U.S.A..
I NEVER BELIEVE ON SPELL CASTER BEFORE NOT UNTIL L I MET WITH THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER CALLED (Dr.OGOGUN) HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND HE IS SPECIALIZED ON A SPELL TO BRING BACK LOVE'S ONE,LOST, HE CAN ALSO MAKE SOME ONE TO LOVE YOU OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB. I AM NOW HAPPY AND A LIVING TESTIMONY BECAUSE THE MAN I WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 3 WEEK S BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR-RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 3 YEARS.....I REALLY LOVE HIM, AND I CANNOT DO WITHOUT HIM..BUT ALL HIS RELATIONS WAS AGAINST OUR FRIENDSHIP INCLUDING HIS MOTHER AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB.....SO WHEN I MET WITH THE SPELL CASTER I TOLD HIM ALL THAT HAS HAPPEN TO ME...AT THE FIRST STAGE I WAS UNDECIDED, SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GIVE IT A TRY....AND IN 7 DAYS MY BOYFRIEND (NOW MY HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY...THAT IS HOW WE GOT MARRIED AND HAPPILY TOGETHER NOW...i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.OGOGUN is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR OGOGUN NOW VIA EMAIL:drogogunspelltemple@gmail.com He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship OR CALL HIS PHONE NUMBER ON _____+2348159940473....
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by mayorkyzo: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2015
Having carefully read your write up I have to say your husband isn't wrong for saying he owns you...ask ya pastor in church he would tell you that...yes it might sound archaic or old school..you guys both own each other..he's your HUSBAND and you are his WIFE...don't really see why you making a meal of it...Go home kiss and make up..when a man says he owns a woman he means she's for him and him alone that's why e paid your dowry and married you..please please and please don't take his statement the wrong way...
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by green6231: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello my name is daniel i want to share testimony that to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr Believe from (drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com) prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. I had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes system on my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine spell caster called Dr Believe I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from Dr Believe to your HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com Contact him and be free from herpes and other types of problems he will help you out try and see.or call +2347032057557
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by lordmahatra2: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hello everyone, I want to share a testimony on how I became an illuminati member. My name is Mr pascal bradley, I am 42 years old,based at Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by the Great Illuminati World Church in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about 5years and six months. I have been in pains and troubles ever since I was sacked from the company where I work called 'Canada Deposit Insurance corporation' as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out these years. But one day, as I was browsing through the Internet, I came across the post of the Great Illuminati world Church saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati world church, immediately I contacted and I explained everything to them and they recommended me and helped me by initiating me to the great illuminati world church after providing some certain items and also they gave me all the guidelines and told me their place worship. With the help of the Great illuminati world church I was able to go to temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 48 hours after i was initiated, i receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but later regain myself, i was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati and also want to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact the Great illuminati world church on their personal Email address - Lindakim257@gmail.com and be seriously fast when it comes to replying them or call them on +2347037292247 or add on whatsapp with the same number. Be a member of the the Great illuminati church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.