Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy (25198 Views)

Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) / Pretty Boys Always Have Small Dicks / Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
sexy back: guy and girls,have u noticed that fine boys are usually shy .some of them to d extent that they are not so free with girls.infact ugly or normal looking guys are full of confidence.noticed this in sch,street and in ma workplace.

what do ya think?
big lie
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by PreciousBro: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
says who? I know I'm not a shy guy kiss except you like shy guys,then imma deceive you.

cool
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by donsteady(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2012
not all of us lol
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2015
ermm I am phlegmatic cryermm I am phlegmatic
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by nnabenjamin: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
am also a fyn boy just DAT I can't talk to a girl it's bad any solution for me please
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Cannonleo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Magz:
@ Original Poster, excellent question! I am extremely fine, yet I've been plagued with a terrible shyness that has prevented me from pursuing women in the past, Even very beautiful ones who I knew liked me. I've somewhat overcome it during the course of the last eighteen months, but remnants of my old shy self still surface sometimes.
we have a similariry in this case
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by DonGalilo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
whiteroses:
eww i hate shy guys i dunno how i got this idea but i always thought if a guy is shy he's very much perverted within, as he dey with is sly innocent look if he grabs you in the dark you go no say shyness na camouflage grin
Am sure, u are talking from experience
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
sexyback1:
guy and girls,have u noticed that fine boys are usually shy .some of them to d extent that they are not so free with girls.infact ugly or normal looking guys are full of confidence.noticed this in sch,street and in ma workplace.

what do ya think?
This is every bit the truth undecided it will be the ugly and average men approaching and chatting up women
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by popefuse(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dis thread don tey nw 2009 ah ah
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by gagzee(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
we cool like that grin grin cool
im just reserved tho, not shy
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Daricon(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
undecided
sexyback1:
guy and girls,have u noticed that fine boys are usually shy .some of them to d extent that they are not so free with girls.infact ugly or normal looking guys are full of confidence.noticed this in sch,street and in ma workplace.

what do ya think?
undecided
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by markcute: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
fine guyz are shy cos all eyes and attentions are on them,if u are in a campus settings whr u share similar interest den u will knw its nos easy to bear.in a situation where by u are talking to a preety nice girl and some girls close by are checking u out,they want to feel ur sense of style and girls in general are inttrsted in d guy they perceived other girls are intrested in.wen ever girls are trying to send signal to him,he will be unconfortable cos hr cannot not accept all d signals d girls are sending to him at once which make him to freak out or shy.as for me wen ever i found my self in such a sitiation i tend to be shy or i will pretend to be shy or sometimes i claim a little bit hard to get so dat they wont come easy,i tried to minimize my being hard to get so dat they wont my value higher than their and look down on me
so dis is my experirnce of why handsome guyz ate shy
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by STILESGANG: 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
markcute:

fine guyz are shy cos all eyes and attentions are on them,if u are in a campus settings whr u share similar interest den u will knw its nos easy to bear.in a situation where by u are talking to a preety nice girl and some girls close by are checking u out,they want to feel ur sense of style and girls in general are inttrsted in d guy they perceived other girls are intrested in.wen ever girls are trying to send signal to him,he will be unconfortable cos hr cannot not accept all d signals d girls are sending to him at once which make him to freak out or shy.as for me wen ever i found my self in such a sitiation i tend to be shy or i will pretend to be shy or sometimes i claim a little bit hard to get so dat they wont come easy,i tried to minimize my being hard to get so dat they wont my value higher than their and look down on me
so dis is my experirnce of why handsome guyz ate shy
Your Grammar is terrible. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by STILESGANG: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
I was once like that but with determination I conquered that fear.
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Like a girl who’s all that and more? Find out how to date a girl by making her laugh. It’s easy when you can be a funny and charming guy all at once.
There are so many ways to date a girl.
You can be the tough guy, the brat boy, or you can be the friend.
But there’s also another great way to win a girl over, and that’s by learning to make a girl laugh.
Tickling a girl’s funny bone is the easiest way to make a girl fall in love with
https://askjist..com/2018/10/how-to-date-girl-and-make-her-feel-you.html
Re: Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy by princfred(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
STILESGANG:
Your Grammar is terrible. lipsrsealed
And that your spelling of grammer (starting it with a uppercase G in the middle of a sentence) is not terrible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) / Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.