Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? (4109 Views)

All You Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Mails Pls, I Am Taken. / Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci / Pretty Boys Always Have Small Dicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2015
I see a lot of posts where guys complain about girls or where they ridicule them eg someone just posted what desperate ladies do when they want husbands.
I come across such ridiculous posts everyday and I ask myself: why do Naija boys hate our ladies?
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by prideofscience: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2015
ANS IT YA SELF NA tongue
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by jonaifame22(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Cos we're try'na put them in check

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by coldHeat: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2015
because boys children will be boys children.

Hatred is born out of anger (however mildly expressed or suppressed), and anger is born out of fear.

We fear what we do not understand, and we lack understanding on what we know little or nothing about.

So there you have it - the children in this forum hate the ladies because they not only lack a deep, forbidden understanding of woman-hood, they have failed to understand and (consequently accept) themselves as well.

The problem I have with hatred is that it is a cheap mask for fear, and the fearful cannot dominate the earth.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by chocolateme(f): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2015
One party thread came up one day and I decided to support the ex president in my opinion.. Lo and behold!! A guy quoted me by typing thus.. "What is this idiot saying? Is it not your mumu and foolish preside that kept Nigeria in this situation, you are supporting him and typing rubbish here. As*hole get a life motherfuc*ker.

Please umu nnem, wetin chocolateme do to deserve this? That is the majority of guys we have here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by falconey(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2015
chocolateme:
One party thread came up one day and I decided to support the ex president in my opinion.. Lo and behold!! A guy quoted me by typing thus.. "What is this idiot saying? Is it not your mumu and foolish preside that kept Nigeria in this situation, you are supporting him and typing rubbish here. As*hole get a life motherfuc*ker.

Please umu nnem, wetin chocolateme do to deserve this? That is the majority of guys we have here.

LWKM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by misspicy(f): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2015
[b]Well hatred stem from a lot of reasons really because humans are very different from one another but to answer your topic OP SOME nairaland guys especially those on romance section portray themselves as hating women/ladies/girls because

1)they want to be popular: the fastest way to be popular on nairaland is to bash women by creating threads or making degrading comments about women then play the victim by telling fictitious storys

2)some guys are actually been treated with disdain by the female gender in their offline life so they come online here on nairaland and vent their frustrations on a thread,i dnt blame this set though,they do this to feel better

3)score cheap point: some guys wants to be seen as macho...hard....baddo so they come online pick on a female moniker or create a thread...well to them it boost their deflated ego....

4) to some guys its just their fantasy come true,they dream of been in charge but cannot actualize this offline so you see them on nairaland forming all bossy

5)some guys actually are saddened by their experience with the female gender eg they have been scammed or heartbroken by a woman so they come online to vent out their frustration...i see this set of guys as weaklings...they cannot face their problems offline so they log on a faceless forum to throw shade....

all in all I SPICY is an acclaimed nemesis for every woman hater on nairaland[/b] ... grin

cc punkyveer

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:
[b]Well ihatred stem from a lot of reasons really because humans are very different from one another but to answer your topic OP SOME nairaland guys especially those on romance section potray themselves as hating women/ladies/girls because

1)they want to be popular: the fastest way to be popular on nairaland is to bash women by creating threads or making degrading comments about women then play the victim by telling on fictitious story

2)some guys are actually been treates wirh disdain by the femal gender in their offline life so they come online here on nairaland and vent their frustrations on a thread,i dnt blame this set though,they do this to feel better

3)score cheap point: some guys wants to be seen as macho...hard....baddo so they come online pick on a female moniker or create a thread...well to them it boost their deflated ego....

4) to some guys its just their fantasy come true,they dream of been in charge but cannot actualize this offline so you see them on nairaland forming all bossy

5)some guys actually are corroded by their experience with the female gender eg they have been scammed or heartbroken by a woman so they come online to vent out their frustration...i see this set of guys as weaklings...they cannot face their problems offline so they log on a faceless forum to throw shade....

all in all I SPICY is an acclaimed nemesis for every woman hater on nairaland[/b] ... grin

cc punkyveer

Lol @ your final line grin

Spot on on everything you wrote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Dbestmax(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2015
[color=#77007] #POC.. u cudda used gals der not d Ladies... Guys for Ladies.....boys for gals cos I knw Guys wudnt do ur mentioned[/color]
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by falconey(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:
[b]Well hatred stem from a lot of reasons really because humans are very different from one another but to answer your topic OP SOME nairaland guys especially those on romance section potray themselves as hating women/ladies/girls because

1)they want to be popular: the fastest way to be popular on nairaland is to bash women by creating threads or making degrading comments about women then play the victim by telling fictitious storys

2)some guys are actually been treated with disdain by the female gender in their offline life so they come online here on nairaland and vent their frustrations on a thread,i dnt blame this set though,they do this to feel better

5)some guys actually are corroded by their experience with the female gender eg they have been scammed or heartbroken by a woman so they come online to vent out their frustration...i see this set of guys as weaklings...they cannot face their problems offline so they log on a faceless forum to throw shade....

cc punkyveer

you posted all these for us.

That's lovely.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by misspicy(f): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

yea those are really the problem some of them have i can go on but i leave the rest to you,so do the needful wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Heheheherhehe nairaland boys grin Op boys will soon b here,by their comment u shall knw dem! grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by misspicy(f): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
falconey:

you posted all these for us. That's lovely.
all for some of you,hope you like it wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Itzogunsakin(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Intelligent thread write up! MTN Double your recharge via http://GoogleforMTN.Tk
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Uh...Ain't it Obvious? undecided

They send Numerous of girls Pm'sss...And when they don't reply...They vent their frustrations on Us...undecided

....Such Guys Are Assholes by the way...angry
Like A Real Guy ain't even supposed to Exchange words with A Female...embarassed *We are Fragile beings* cry

...If she tells you "Shut up"...Just be a gentleman and say "Thankyou" "grin"
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by IamLEGEND1: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2015

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew.
I'm a lover not a fighter

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

They send Numerous of girls Pm'sss...And when they don't reply...They vent their frustrations on Us...undecided

Like A Real Guy ain't even supposed to Exchange words with A Female...embarassed *We are Fragile beings* cry

what's this one saying? Is that how your mum tells your dad 'shut up'? *no offence *

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what's this one saying? Is that how your mum tells your dad 'shut up'? *no offence *
Sweety....Firstly, You're a frustrated Asshole For involving my Beautiful/outstanding Momma/dad into this...undecided

Secondly....Op! I've caught one of the goats venting their frustrations on pretty ladies like moi...embarassed undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
I can't answer it because I don't hate 'em ladies.
prideofscience:
ANS IT YA SELF NA tongue
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
You put people in check by always cutting them down?
jonaifame22:
Cos we're try'na put them in check
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
You know you nailed it!
coldHeat:
because boys children will be boys children.

Hatred is born out of anger (however mildly expressed or suppressed), and anger is born out of fear.

We fear what we do not understand, and we lack understanding on what we know little or nothing about.

So there you have it, the children in this forum hate the ladies because they not only lack a deep, forbidden understanding of woman-hood, they have failed to understand and (consequently accept) themselves as well.

The problem I have with hatred is that it is a cheap mask for fear, and the fearful cannot dominate the earth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
They are so immature, and majority of them think they are the best thing after Jesus Christ.
chocolateme:

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Strong points you got there and you know what? You are so on point.
misspicy:
[b]Well hatred stem from a lot of reasons really because humans are very different from one another but to answer your topic OP SOME nairaland guys especially those on romance section potray themselves as hating women/ladies/girls because

cc punkyveer
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
She's so on point.
PunkyVeer:

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
You meant gentlemen? grin
Dbestmax:
[color=#77007] #POC..
u cudda used gals der not d Ladies...
Guys for Ladies.....boys for gals
cos I knw Guys wudnt do ur mentioned[/color]
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
I can't be like them, I got a young/sexy pretty wife at home. Women are blessings to men and vice versa.
prettythicksme:
Heheheherhehe nairaland boys grin Op boys will soon b here,by their comment u shall knw dem! grin grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
That's the spirit bro.
Estharfabian:

Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Be blessed.
STFUareyouGod:
Mtcheeeeeew.
I'm a lover not a fighter
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by playtheblues(f): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol I told you!
Estharfabian:
Sweety....Firstly, You're a frustrated Asshole For involving my Beautiful/outstanding Momma/dad into this...undecided

Secondly....Op! I've caught one of the goats venting their frustrations on pretty ladies like moi...embarassed undecided
Re: Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? by misspicy(f): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
Strong points you got there and you know what? You are so on point.
yeah right...there is more of it buh i leave it for others to dissect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) / (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex / She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.