Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) (1394 Views)

Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) / That Awkward Moment Bae Refuses To Allow U Put Just The Tips (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by damseyl(f): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Lalasticlala comman laf

Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by cassyrooy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'll just reply her 'I parked my car at home'.

This post is dedicated to Proff. Idowu Olayinka, The VC of UI, for closing UI and sending us home...

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by donbenedict(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Boring. Find another suitable pic
Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by Dotwillis1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
hehehehe see how the man dey evaporate and condensing at the same time.... LOL

......Longtime!!!!!! damseyl
Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by sweetjune(f): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Niralanders should please take it easy on this dude's pic...the guy don suffer for una hana..
Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
lol i parked my car @aso rock.
Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by damseyl(f): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
donbenedict:
Boring. Find another suitable pic
u can send in your uncle's own grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by damseyl(f): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Dotwillis1 post=45181431][/quote] wow dear how r u
Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by ronald4lif(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lol. My car is at the mechanics, let's use yours for now.

And if she no get car then she shouldn't expect another person to have. tongue
Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by donbenedict(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
damseyl:
u can send in your uncle's own grin
or ur mum's own
Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by damseyl(f): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
ronald4lif:
Lol. My car is at the mechanics, let's use yours for now.

And if she no get car then she shouldn't expect another person to have. tongue
grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by pennytration(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ok
Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by kinglekan: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) by EOOJ(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Stale jor....aint u guys tired of using dis pix

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? / When Bae Calls, And You Do This... / Niki Minaj Wants You To See What She Is Got In Front..photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.