Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) (10616 Views)

PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by wins18(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2016
grin grin grin that awkward moment u think you have dressed to kill in order to impress dem ladies out there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I haf laugh sote
I have fall from 115 Storey building......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by IamLEGEND1: 4:45pm On May 05, 2016
all na part of the swaggu.
He dressed to kill and you can be sure he'll be turning heads on the streets. So mission accomplished.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:47pm On May 05, 2016
Ha! shocked *covers Face* what d hel is dat btwin hiz

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:48pm On May 05, 2016

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by dyadeleye(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2016
Omo see John Thomas! grin

5 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I haf laugh sote I have fall from 115 Storey building......
Biko borrow me parachutegrin
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 05, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

Biko borrow me parachutegrin
omo I threw the parachute into mrcork's brain.

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

that's thunderstorm in between his legs
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2016
grin damn! I felt suddenly like I'm on fire grin tongue

Royalblak007 come ooo, is this ur twin brother? tongue

5 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by donbenedict(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
All these girls, dat is wat dey will like to see nw.. bad rotten girls..

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by debque(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
BLAAD of OBADIIAH....he actually dressed to kill...em ladies..

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:05pm On May 05, 2016
debque:
BLAAD of OBADIIAH....he actually dressed to kill...em ladies..

lol, n he indeed did murder dem. See graves being full
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:13pm On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
that's thunderstorm in between his legs
thundastorm indid!
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by wins18(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

sweedy thats a secret weapon of punny warfare

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by youngberry001(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2016
Chaii Ak47

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by RoyalBlak007: 5:52pm On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin damn! I felt suddenly like I'm on fire grin tongue

Royalblak007 come ooo, is this ur twin brother? tongue

Hahahhaahah...yea he my twin oooh

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:57pm On May 05, 2016
wins18:

sweedy thats a secret weapon of punny warfare
warfare Se dem dey fyt war 4 insyd punny 2 cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by tkpoint2(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2016
o boy shocked shocked shocked
This guy carry ooooo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ademasta(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2016
Is that not a trophy bottle I am seeing in btw those legs? grin

3 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ireneony(f): 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
at least he is endowed smiley

4 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
He probably dont own a mirror at home and live alone.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by adaksbullet: 6:21pm On May 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry whot his these that am look

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by cocoberry(f): 6:30pm On May 05, 2016
I love shocked shocked can't stop looking at d picture, just made it my screen saver grin Yehhhh...D cap kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 05, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa
The guy resemble KingTom gringringrin
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by UyiIredia(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
Dem fit butcher d guy head.
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by cocoberry(f): 6:40pm On May 05, 2016
Long time

rokiatu:
He probably dont own a mirror at home and live alone.
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by hibiscus76(f): 6:45pm On May 05, 2016
Believe me, if I come across this kinda weirdo, I'll run for my dear life. Dude looks like a rapist

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Twizzy30(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2016
His Name is ADAM
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 05, 2016
shocked shocked see his long thing,me likey kiss grin

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by GeniusDavid(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2016
Skinz Come and see this grin !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy / Lady’s Can You Wear Nyash Ring?? / Female Winners In The Romance Regions 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.