Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208310 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 2:13am On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
My gradual loss in believe in the bible kept growing. I can say 2010 was the year I was last a christian, 2011 was the year of researching christianity and asking the important questions, 2012 I made up my mind i have had enough of being afraid of the truth.

We give a lot of excuses for god when things don't work out the way we expect and we praise god when coincidentally things fall in place.

Had another incidence in 2010 which rattled my faith.
One of my favorite books was "GOD's GENERALS" and the story of Kathrine KULMAN was my favorite. I got very carried away by one of her proteges BENNY HIN and really loved his book GOOD MORNING HOLY SPIRIT.
I always felt I had a similar calling to Kathrine Kulman. So marriage was something I believed won't be for me. All I wanted was to fully give myself to God.
So when ever I have the opportunity, I made sure I let the Spirit work fully. Manifesting so people would know God is real and affects their reality.
I never felt anything is impossible for God.
So early 2010 (before the idanre Outreach), we were on outreach to Ajabuto, a farming community in Ondo state.
The head of the community was a blind man and they still served idols. In fact there was an idol right in from of the community head's house.

This Outreach was a turning point in the lives of all ASF members that were involved. (We must have been more than 40 that were involved).
Everyone that went on this outreach returned to futa fully convinced of the supernatural.
For the first time in their lives, they were laying hands on the sick and casting out demons.

That night as the villagers gathered and I preached, many never knew what to expect. When I began giving word of knowledge and people were coming out responding. I asked the other ASF members I was with to start praying for people laying hands on them. And the whole place exploded.
I remember a brother coming to meet me after the program excited and saying he could not believe he layed hands on people and they were falling and reacting to the power of God. Many ASF members that were on this outreach got baptised in the spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues.
It was spectacular. It was like being in the Shangrila of the Holy Spirit.

We were confident God was ready to do anything and everything no matter how impossible it may seem.

The community head did not attend the crusade so we visited him early in the morning the next day. Remember the man was blind and had an idol at the entrance to his house.

Long story short, this man gave his life to christ that morning, abolished idol worshiping.
BUT. How could we preach a God that is greater than all other gods, a God who is the Almighty, All powerful! All loving!
A god we claim is better than his idol and yet leave this man blind. NO way! This man will see today!
So we prayed that God should restore his sight. A simple prayer that did not work. Then we had to query the man if he lacked faith (I remember this incidence with sadness). The man was almost in tears, he kept shout ""Jesu Mogbagbo!"
("Jesus I believe!". )
Damn!
"Heal me! I believe!"
Seeing him in this condition asking Jesus to heal him touched me. I insisted we won't leave until he sees.
We prayed and prayed and prayed. You can guess the rest. The man stayed the same.

I could not sleep the night of that day. I kept asking, "why?"

"Maybe the man lacked faith" common you can't be serious this man wanted to see badly, he wanted God to heal him. He was begging God with all his heart.
"Maybe I was doing it to show off". Haba! I knew I wasn't. I felt bad for this poor man.
There was absolutely no reason why God should not have healed that man.
God was mute, he never told me why.
Yet he promises that, "ANYTHING WE ASK IN HIS NAME SHALL BE GRANTED. ANYTHING!" "IF WE HAD FAITH LIKE A MUSTARD SEED WE WILL ASK MOUNTAINS TO BE UPROOTED AND THROWN INTO THE SEA" don't try to twist these scriptures. They are simple and straight forward, Problem is it does not work. Even if you have faith as big as pawpaw you can never command grass to be uprooted talkless of commanding mountain with mustard seed faith.
God is a liar, he does not honor his promises. Deep in my heart I knew this was the answer, but I had a deep relationship with God that would never allow such to take root easily.
But if God could not do this what can he now do? What was the value of his promises. His word that he has exulted above all His names?

Indeed something was wrong.
I can't continue to blame myself, the devil and people for God not doing what he promises even after all criterias has been met. And most annoying is he won't even reveal why he is not honouring his word, you have to keep guessing.

Indeed something was wrong, I knew where the problem was, but it was terrifying to even think of it. So God takes glories for good things that coincidentally happens to man (hard work or coincidence), but we take the blame when God fails in his own end of the bargain

No one is to take the blame for God not healing a person, the Bible does not teach that. A man's son was not healed in the Bible, the disciples could not heal him. Though Jesus did. But He did not heal the man at the beautiful gate, it was Peter and John that later healed them. Many wonderful children of God have had questions, no one is omniscient except God. God did not answer your question or prayer is not enough reason for you to backslide, it's a PRAYER duh not a command of God. One blessed woman was blind all through life, yet sang and wrote hundreds of hymns that still minister to people till tomorrow. Someone lost his children all in one day, yet kept the faith. Many biblical characters had their WHY moments, and so do many contemporaries that you may have probably heard of. Even Kulhman had hers. It is childish to get all upset and troubled because we did not get what we want immediatrely. In this, you actually did not do enough.

12 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 2:18am On May 03, 2016
johnydon22:

For my kids i intend to raise them free, they won't be atheists or theists, rather maintain that default stance we all have from birth which is Pure agnosticism.

When they grow to the age of reason they can develop their own ideas not feed them my own ideas

Total folly dignified. One, what on earth is pure agnosticism? Also, please do not bother sending them to school too, just let them be free and not fed with ideas about mathematics, literacy etc. Raise them free and default, quite a lofty idea right from the anus.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 2:20am On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

This was an incidence that really rattled me.
The big question now is, " does God answer prayers?"
After all, I have seen God in action many times, I have seen him heal people so many times, I have been healed many times with out taking a single pill.

What kind of healing did you have or see if i may ask? BTW, Paul had seen many healings and yet prayed thrice for something but no answer. Your case is certainly not new.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by cloudgoddess(f): 2:27am On May 03, 2016
Image123:

Total folly dignified. One, what on earth is pure agnosticism? Also, please do not bother sending them to school too, just let them be free and not fed with ideas about mathematics, literacy etc. Raise them free and default, quite a lofty idea right from the anus.
As if religious indoctrination and education can be equated. Mschew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 2:31am On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

How true were the so called Revelations, speaking in tongues, deliverances, healings?

They were true

REVELATIONS, WORD OF KNOWLEDGE and PROPHESIES (MY DISCOVERIES)
I was watching TV one day and I saw John Edwards show on air. This man could communicate with the dead.
It was really amazing! And he was not doing it for the glory of God. He was a celebrity. He claims it is a gift.
This man could accurately reveal hidden things about people.
I said to myself this man is just using demonic powers to fool people (NOTE: this is how we christians always jump into conclusion, everything most have a spiritual explanation)

Some months later I saw a CIA documentary on Discovery Channel on how the CIA were paying Doctors and researchers on how to brain wash, hypnotise and control peoples minds.
The documentary was really shocking!

So it was possible scientifically to control peoples mind? Wow!!!

I started doing more reseach into hypnotism. I had always thought it was only possible spiritually using demons and demonic techniques and that all hypnotists where agents of the devil. But I began to realize using drugs such as LSD could help in mind control through pure scientific means.

What impact did this have on me?
I began to wonder if all I thought was spiritual were just me doing things that were scientific unconsciously.

COLD READING
This was what John Edwards was using and word of knowledge operates the same way.
If you prepare and develop your mind, you can read peoples history. (Watch the MENTALIST for more information). But in the case of a sincere christian, you are doing it unconsciously.
You pick up cues and build on those cues. I don't want to talk too much on this as some will think I used the technique knowningly on people. But what I would tell you is I was only Cold-reading people, but I was doing it with the innocence of my heart.
God does not speak, it is our minds that speaks to us, we develop a double personality the more we believe in God speaking to us. It can get to the extent of believing you even hear Him audibly.

SPEAKING TONGUES is not difficult as people think. The problem is fear of saying gibbrish you don't understand. It all depends on how much faith and belief you can put into believing in the act. Believe and release yourself and you will speak in tongues. It's the easiest thing. Even easier than speaking a language you understand, because you don't have to think of what you are saying. Our brains are capable of more things we could ever imagine.

This is as ignorant as saying that all healing have to be spiritual and that no healing can be scientific/medical. God heals and so can our drugs. The Word of knowledge or Wisdom and are divine gifts and help from God. That God helps you with stuff doesn't automatically mean humans cannot help you too. God helped Israel in many wars/battles. People can also form confederates and help each other in battles. Exercising the human spirit can be both with God's help and for godly purposes or otherwise. If you flimsily thought or jumped into conclusion, that was your mistake. The Bible does not teach so.
Your feeble attempts at explaining away spiritual experiences are feeble, i'm sure you know it.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 2:32am On May 03, 2016
cloudgoddess:

As if religious indoctrination and education can be equated. Mschew.

As if i said so.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 2:36am On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

Only lies survive that way.
If the bible is the truth no need telling people to be careful what they read.
No matter how much I tell you that if I cut off your head you won't die, does it make it true. No matter stories of people you read that tells you that if your head is cut off you will live, does it make it true.
The bible claims to be universal truth so no need trying to protect it. Truth can protect itself wink

This is meant to be reasonable or logical, right? No need telling anyone to be careful with poison since rice is good food? What exactly are you saying? Have you never heard of being brainWASHED? Do people not actually believe that they should cut of or blow up heads to go to paradise? Is it true to you? Do people believe it? No need to protect truth? Where do you people get these ridiculous ideas?

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by cloudgoddess(f): 2:36am On May 03, 2016
Image123:

As if i said so.
Then what exactly was your point in suggesting he should raise his kids without education since he's raising them without religion? Why would the former follow from the latter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by abumeinben(m): 2:37am On May 03, 2016
HardMirror

Well I'm not here to judge you. I agree with you wisdom above, but are physically limited. Me, I dont believe all these our miracle claiming spinners. They should proceed up north to perform their miracles. Or is it the ones that built schools that their members cant afford? angry

However, When you were "delivering" that girl in your secretariat on campus, you said you only commanded based on the word of knowledge, right? Well, I'm no spirikoko, but one thing i can say is that you carried something you, probably, couldn't grasp! And the lady's demon saw that and obeyed!

Demons have gonebeyond possessing. They've upgraded! Religions have also upgraded by under the influence of these demons!
The You think the space program is ordinary? I lol. You think the NUBAN account Number system by Central Bank is ordinary? I lol. You think GSM numbers( only you own your number worldwide!) you think its ordinary? lol
I dont really know if your stunt is to eventually convert atheists on this forum by first giving them moral and breaking them with this moral at the end.
if {

so, kudos.
}

else{

I chose to remain a christian for two reasons:

1. To get answers to questions that threw you off the Christianity path. The only to do this is to make heaven and ask God himself.

2. The issue of, yes yes yes, the issue of illuminati, freemasons, NASA, Nephilims, New World Order....
WHO EXACTLY ARE THEY OPPOSING?

As regards point 2 above, please find time to read:

http://rikijo..com.ng/

http://www.signs-of-end-times.com/

}

Remember, whatever you choose, the christiandom needs you back bro. Just like Apostle Paul, great works lie ahead of you!

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2016
abumeinben:
HardMirror

Well I'm not here to judge you. I agree with you wisdom above, but are physically limited. Me, I dont believe all these our miracle claiming spinners. They should proceed up north to perform their miracles. Or is it the ones that built schools that their members cant afford? angry

However, When you were "delivering" that girl in your secretariat on campus, you said you only commanded based on the word of knowledge, right? Well, I'm no spirikoko, but one thing i can say is that you carried something you, probably, couldn't grasp! And the lady's demon saw that and obeyed!

Demons have gonebeyond possessing. They've upgraded! Religions have also upgraded by under the influence of these demons!
The You think the space program is ordinary? I lol. You think the NUBAN account Number system by Central Bank is ordinary? I lol. You think GSM numbers( only you own your number worldwide!) you think its ordinary? lol
I dont really know if your stunt is to eventually convert atheists on this forum by first giving them moral and breaking them with this moral at the end.
if {

so, kudos.
}

else{

I chose to remain a christian for two reasons:

1. To get answers to questions that threw you off the Christianity path. The only to do this is to make heaven and ask God himself.

2. The issue of, yes yes yes, the issue of illuminati, freemasons, NASA, Nephilims, New World Order....

As regards point 2 above, please find time to read:

}

Remember, whatever you choose, the christiandom needs you back bro. Just like Apostle Paul, great works lie ahead of you!
Thanks bro
THIS IS NOT A STUNT, IT IS MY TRUE STORY. I have not even told the story of my childhood. I grew up a lover of God. I mean with my whole heart I believed and Loved the Lord. So those waiting for me to pull a surprise towards the end of this whole episode should forget it.

Yes people respond to authority. Train a dog and you will understand. Good trainers of dogs easily make good leaders. (Not talking about just keeping a dog and feeding it)

I know what I have experienced. Those quoting the bible should know that you can't claim to be using logical reason when quoting the bible to a peoson that does not even believe the bible is the word of God.

The first thing to do is to prove the bible to be God's word (image123 take note). So such people should stop crying that they are not getting any attention despite all their efforts to be noticed. As you all can see, this guy I am replying made Logical points I can reason with and that is why I am replying him.

As for unique Nuban number and phone number, what is spurious about that? Are you suggesting 10 people share a single number? You have a unique number because that is the only way you can be contacted privately. I don't see what is fishy or spiritual about that.

Illuminati and co are cults, just like your masquerade cults in your village. The difference is these are cults for elites and they have a global objective. They use spiritual undertones to keep secrecy and mystify their operations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Then what exactly was your point in suggesting he should raise his kids without education since he's raising them without religion? Why would the former follow from the latter?
He thinks that way because that is the only world he knows. A world of religion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2016
Image123:

What kind of healing did you have or see if i may ask? BTW, Paul had seen many healings and yet prayed thrice for something but no answer. Your case is certainly not new.
Malaria, headache, pains of different categories etc. And at a time I believed a dumb kid regained ability to speak after I and a brother prayed for him.
But I know better now.
Yes my case is not new. Who talked about it being new? Everyday people are gradually realizing that god takes glory for things he did not do while actually he has never done anything. Seen many cases of people who are still christian but now know only their effort matters and they should not expect anything from god.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by JustStardust: 7:48am On May 03, 2016
Will this ever end?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 7:50am On May 03, 2016
Image123:

I know you need my attention.. Well ok now be happy i have noticed you. . . You can now move on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 7:55am On May 03, 2016
cloudgoddess:

He doesn't know what Pure agnosticism means, equates education and religious indoctrination.

that is what you get when someone is excited to quote me but has no idea what he should have said.

Such simpletons are not worth our time. . . Ignore.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:09am On May 03, 2016
JustStardust:
Will this ever end?
Just warming up
Why do you think this thread has sooo many views and comments even all within a shot time tho it was not on front page.
It is because people are looking for answers and are in doubt of the answers they think religion has given them.
Some comments here trying to preach christ are actually ploys to extract a rebuff that may be superior to their arguments.
Mankind is still searching for it's origin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2016
CONTINUATION.... THE DUMB BOY THAT SPOKE!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Pato5(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2016
@HardMirror
I love ur piece. I choose to remain objective.
I was born a Christian, believed in the supremacy of the creator n father of Jesus Christ of the bible.
I have long discovered that "Logical thinking" and "religion" don't agree. in the sense that if u remain logical, then religion becomes nonsense. in fact, in my opinion, faith is a direct opposite of logic.
my main hindrance from completely abandoning religion is "Lucifer/devil/Satan.
WHO IS HE?
if there is no God, then there certainly can't be Satan.
but I noticed here that satanists in this forum jubilate when a Christian becomes atheist. by my logic, atheism maybe an upgraded decoy of satanists.
I really need atheist n satanist stand on my opinion.
tnx

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by danny56: 8:42am On May 03, 2016
You keep giving testimonies of miracles that took place while you're a Christian in your stories and yet u don't believe anymore! Now tell me, in whose name did you perform the miracles Huh

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by frank317: 8:53am On May 03, 2016
Image123:

No one is to take the blame for God not healing a person, the Bible does not teach that. A man's son was not healed in the Bible, the disciples could not heal him. Though Jesus did. But He did not heal the man at the beautiful gate, it was Peter and John that later healed them. Many wonderful children of God have had questions, no one is omniscient except God. God did not answer your question or prayer is not enough reason for you to backslide, it's a PRAYER duh not a command of God. One blessed woman was blind all through life, yet sang and wrote hundreds of hymns that still minister to people till tomorrow. Someone lost his children all in one day, yet kept the faith. Many biblical characters had their WHY moments, and so do many contemporaries that you may have probably heard of. Even Kulhman had hers. It is childish to get all upset and troubled because we did not get what we want immediatrely. In this, you actually did not do enough.

Nice evation and excuse Mr logic. So much for an all powerful God who promised all and all to anyone who has faith even as small as mustard seed.
You know God should have given us a warning: "I am not ready to answer your prayers anytime u want me too... I am a busy God and decide to answer your prayers at my own time despite what ur situation is."
This God must expect that we reason like him. Or he certainly needs humans to doubt him... What better time would he have healed this poor blind man and boost the poor believers confidence?
What really is the point of prayer when it can only be answered at Gods own time?
You God needs humans to beg him for a request he will only fulfill at his own time? Lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by elkonS: 8:55am On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

Seen. Send a PM and I would honor it, but don't expect much from me until I am very sure of your intentions
ive sent d pm since na.....how far?? ...im a futarian and i can relate with ur story thats why im so intrested...
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by santori: 8:57am On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

Malaria, headache, pains of different categories etc. And at a time I believed a dumb kid regained ability to speak after I and a brother prayed for him.
But I know better now.
Yes my case is not new. Who talked about it being new? Everyday people are gradually realizing that god takes glory for things he did not do while actually he has never done anything. Seen many cases of people who are still christian but now know only their effort matters and they should not expect anything from god.

sometimes, this so called miracle just happen by sheer providence. I know of a deaf and dumb teenager who got healed by receiving a dirty slap from one of his superiors at a mechanic village in lagos.

this boy was sent on a erand, he was more or less the erand boy in the workshop, his family enrolled him to learn mechanic after so much frustration in raising him.

The boy was sent on an errand, to cut the story short, he didn't run the erand as expected, anybody that have any form of closeness with mechanic villages will understand the temperaments of the people there. so the visibly angry senior gave the physically challenged teenager a sounding slap. lo and behold, this boy angrily reacted by uttering some words even though it was not clear. from that particular moment, his speech and hearings began to develop and in just a couple of weeks he was totally healed

this story can be confirmed at ilasamaja mechanic village in lagos. if this boy had been healed in a religious environment, the clergy would have taken the glory and the ministry will blossom as usual

there are so many miraculous things that happened in an un religious settings that are overlooked but given credence when it occurred in a religious house

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Myracool(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2016
I seem to have seen many 'acclaimed' satanists with a proof to disprove the existence of God.
Yet if God does not exist, Satan does not neither do Spirits exists and (Yoruba experience) you can go back to your Village in Ekiti or Osun or Ogun and ask an herbalist about the functions of Spirit or better still call him to contest the way you come to challenge GOD and the BIBLE!

A proof that magics, charms, spells and incantations does exist is enough to tell a wavering world that GOD IS and is THE GOD of LOVE!

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 9:22am On May 03, 2016
Well I'm not surprised at this thread. 1Timothy 4:1- in the latter times some will depart from the faith..... Hebrew 6 verses 4-6:
4- For it is IMPOSSIBLE for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5- and have tasted the good word of GOD and the powers of the age to come,
6- if they fall away, to renew them again to repentace, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of GOD, and put Him to an open shame.....

Bro, Wish you all the best as you walk out of the faith.... You aint the first and probably won't be the last, many more will follow..

There's a popular Christian song writer(can't rem name). He wrote a great revival song and ended up smoking weed n puffing cocaine... He died an addict to drugs..

WORD of Advice for the faithfuls:: Hebrew 3:12- beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the Living GOD...
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by santori: 9:29am On May 03, 2016
polymathic:
Well I'm not surprised at this thread. 1Timothy 4:1- in the latter times some will depart from the faith..... Hebrew 6 verses 4-6:
4- For it is IMPOSSIBLE for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5- and have tasted the good word of GOD and the powers of the age to come,
6- if they fall away, to renew them again to repentace, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of GOD, and put Him to an open shame.....

Bro, Wish you all the best as you walk out of the faith.... You aint the first and probably won't be the last, many more will follow..

There's a popular Christian song writer(can't rem name). He wrote a great revival song and ended up smoking weed n puffing cocaine... He died an addict to drugs..

WORD of Advice for the faithfuls:: Hebrew 3:12- beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the Living GOD...

and you think the people here will take you serious by reeling out quotes from that book of human imaginations of that times and their lies

I think you should go read this thread from page 1 to this point to be enlightened

7 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 9:39am On May 03, 2016
santori:

and you think the people here will take you serious by reeling out quotes from that book of human imaginations of that times and their lies

I think you should go read this thread from page 1 to this point to be enlightened
Bro, I was on the search for the truth ever since I was 14, all what he wrote were what I've thought about over and over for over 13years. Been to several religion practices, read several books, listen to several individuals... Until I found the truth in 2009 visiting the Living Faith Church, Winners Otta.

Every man is entitled to his/her opinion. All I'm saying is he's out of the faith and no one should try to want to convert him.

No one converted me to become a christian, I found the truth myself...
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by matrix600(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2016
johnydon22:

I have this idea of Organizing a Live Discussion or Seminar for freethinkers, irreligious, religious who ever is interested.

But maybe we will start with a Seminar for freethinkers, deists, pantheists, atheists, agnostics, irreligious and with time we could consider putting christians and muslims into the picture.

what do you think? Typing is becoming more ....tiring...

Live chat will be fun
Thats a good idea, on what forum would you want this to take place?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by santori: 9:46am On May 03, 2016
polymathic:
Bro, I was on the search for the truth ever since I was 14, all what he wrote were what I've thought about over and over for over 13years. Been to several religion practices, read several books, listen to several individuals... Until I found the truth in 2009 visiting the Living Faith Church, Winners Otta.

Every man is entitled to his/her opinion. All I'm saying is he's out of the faith and no one should try to want to convert him.

No one converted me to become a christian, I found the truth myself...

good for you bro, unfortunately your folks through their antics successfully stopped the OP from going any further in revealing how he found the truth

they were already doing background checks on him to know where and when to attack him. giving the fact that we are in a religion fanatic ridden country where some are ready to maim and kill for their defenceless God

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Azoy: 9:48am On May 03, 2016
Hi Hard mirror...this is AZO..same one from block B room 210..same one u claimed to have converted..lol..I still can't figure out who u are but that's cool...Anyway I was and I'm still a freethinker. Sorry to disappoint u but I wasn't converted and here's my angle. Lets assume there's loving and powerful God who is powerful enough to do anything..he created humans to watch most of them suffer..if he wants to do something about it but cannot, then he's impotent. If he can do something about it but doesn't, then he's wicked...eitherway that God deserve neither me nor anything from me.anyway that's me.. I dont know what youre trying to accomplish here, but trust me it won't work, infact it'd make people's faith stronger and perhaps at the best give u cheap tainted publicity. Keep ur believes to urself man..human liberation is probably not up to u...nice writing style though, holding ur readers with suspense...holla if u can..I'd like to have a word, cheers.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2016
Azoy:
Hi Hard mirror...this is AZO..same one from block B room 210..same one u claimed to have converted..lol..I still can't figure out who u are but that's cool...Anyway I was and I'm still a freethinker. Sorry to disappoint u but I wasn't converted and here's my angle. Lets assume there's loving and powerful God who is powerful enough to do anything..he created humans to watch most of them suffer..if he wants to do something about it but cannot, then he's impotent. If he can do something about it but doesn't, then he's wicked...eitherway that God deserve neither me nor anything from me.anyway that's me.. I dont know what youre trying to accomplish here, but trust me it won't work, infact it'd make people's faith stronger and perhaps at the best give u cheap tainted publicity. Keep ur believes to urself man..human liberation is probably not up to u...nice writing style though, holding ur readers with suspense...holla if u can..I'd like to have a word, cheers.

Hhmmmm Azo is here. . . . The plot thickens.…

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by analice107: 9:52am On May 03, 2016
HardMirror:

This is the problem with christians, they think they have the answers to life. What do you mean by "where I got it all wrong". So you believe you are right and other people searching for the truth are wrong?
You think others are not willing to embrace christianity if it was the truth? Why are you not an Hindu or traditionalist?
Why do you think you have the answers?
what is wrong is wrong hardmirrow, it doesn't matter who is involved. You are wrong.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2016
matrix600:
Thats a good idea, on what forum would you want this to take place?

A conference or auditorium large enough for the people attending. . . Will be an open ground for discussions, questions, lectures and debate for everyone.

I'm thinking it should be somewhere in Lagos even though i am in Enugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.