Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Stop Voting These Women For Miss Naraland. It's BS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Voting These Women For Miss Naraland. It's BS (1647 Views)

Which Village Are These Women From? / If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy In The Family! / Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Voting These Women For Miss Naraland. It's BS by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
FreeBSD:

Queen Valerie right? undecided

How many monikers?
3 technically
2 actively
... °•I just couldn't delete my old ones cry
.... I'm sentimental like that grin
Re: Stop Voting These Women For Miss Naraland. It's BS by MasterBaiter: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
donbenedict:
Sai Mimzy!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Voting These Women For Miss Naraland. It's BS by ritababe(f): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
vizkiz:

you will know how good you are in politics if you campaign for someone who doesn't stand a chance and the person became the champion and not joining the winning team already smiley

I will say we Make the team a winning one
Re: Stop Voting These Women For Miss Naraland. It's BS by MUVA(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
donbenedict:
Sai Mimzy!

TeamMIMZY!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Stop Voting These Women For Miss Naraland. It's BS by whogoscam: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
I support this
Re: Stop Voting These Women For Miss Naraland. It's BS by Odunharry(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mysticgal lo sure you juu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Voting These Women For Miss Naraland. It's BS by torqque7(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Odunharry:
Mysticgal lo sure you juu

Yes o..sure babe MYSTICGAL na im sure pass

1 Like

Re: Stop Voting These Women For Miss Naraland. It's BS by optional1(f): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
FreeBSD:
Yeah, this is Bullsh!t.

Please tell me something, the women you all are voting. Some of you even spend time and money to design campaign banners. The women you are voting,

If your candidate wins,

- Would she share her prize with you? Even if it's 1%? NO.

- Would she pay you a visit saying thanks? NO

- Does she even know you exist? NO

- Is she in anyway going to do wonders when she eventually wins? NO

- Is there even a big prize? NO

- The time you spend creating a threads and spamming posts with banners, has she shared or liked the post or commented on the thread or quoted you saying thanks? NO

- Is she really pretty? NO

- Would she remember you next year if she wins that it was you who made her win this year? NO

- Are you getting laid? HELL NO!

- Has she replied your pm before? NO

Call me a misogynist, chauvinist, hater, enemy of progress, jealousy, osho free, bad belle and all sorts. Deep down, you know it's the truth. If you like deny the above and say YES to all..

These fvcking women don't give a fvck about you guys. Many of them don't even know what your voice sounds like. Many don't even know your fvcking username.

Stop wasting your time. That time can be used to invest in something bigger than raising banners over women! Hell. I'd raise for men instead. Damn. Women? *spits*

Whoever turns winner, ain't going to give sh!t about who voted. She would give sh!t about her prize and probably waste it on shopping with friends or give some silly boyfriend and return broke in 3 weeks. #Fact

#FreeBSD has spoken

Bros cool down all dis r just fun, is jst to while away tym dat if u not busy.

No b do or die tin.

Is not by force to vote sha.

Sorry 4 all d disturbing threads nd spams.
I think b4 d end of nxt month d Miss will end nd d Mr wil start.

Cool down nd endure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. / Breaking News: Kinginvalhala Have Been Banned From Mr NL Contest / I Need Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.