Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. (1639 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Strahovski1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Yes right.

If you are not a virgin and you are not have husband then you are a prostitute. A cheap one actually because the prostitutes on the street are more expensive than you who sit at home and that guy come to lie with you.

Thank you.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Just when I was thinking that sense was a scarce commodity in India, you came and proved me right...

When you purchase sense from a foreign store online, read your post again and modify...

NB: No Indian store sells common sense..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Strahovski1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Just when I was thinking that sense was a scarce commodity in India, you came and proved me right...

When you purchase sense from a foreign store online, read your post again and modify...

NB: No Indian store sells common sense..

Alright
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Taiyescott(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by shigo20(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Pls ooo OP lemme ask u dis simple question,is ur mum a virgin when ur dad marry her?pls be sincere

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Strahovski1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
shigo20:
Pls ooo OP lemme ask u dis simple question,is ur mum a virgin when ur dad marry her?pls be sincere

Yes.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by teamobanabo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by jojothaiv(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Iffa i say na Katsina sk....
Them go say i harsh.....
But i go just skip am......
My mind tells say na intentional you do am...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by jojothaiv(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
shigo20:
you even have the time to spare, sir...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by jopretty(f): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
I bet you have Sisters and someday will have daughters. Maybe you'll bell them and set an alarm on your phone, if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by shigo20(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

Yes.
pls help me ask him oooo
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by shigo20(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

Yes.
or where u there when ur dad is doing it 2 ur mom then

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Yes right.

If you are not a virgin and you are not have husband then you are a prostitute. A cheap one actually because the prostitutes on the street are more expensive than you who sit at home and that guy come to lie with you.

Thank you.

Cc lalasticlala
sincerely am still searching for the sense u made with this ur post...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Strahovski1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
shigo20:
or where u there when ur dad is doing it 2 ur mom then

No I wasn't there.

But I was there when my driver was doing your mom hard. Your mum likes indian d!ck
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Strahovski1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
jopretty:
I bet you have Sisters and someday will have daughters. Maybe you'll bell them and set an alarm on your phone, if you know what I mean.

Lol you are not a virgin. How does that d!ck feel?
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided biko stop calling lala, cos your thread doesn't worth fP

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Strahovski1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided biko stop calling lala, cos your thread doesn't worth fP

Lol you have been fvcked and no husband.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Cholls(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
my brother pele

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided
Strahovski1:

Lol you have been fvcked and no husband.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Yes right.

Thank you.

Cc lalasticl.ala
what of girls that lost their virginity through rape undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by advanceDNA: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Yes right.

Thank you.

Cc lalasticlala

OP, why u come romance section con dey look for trouble...the bashing go too much for u ooo..1. u are calling 99% of babe on nairaland prostitutes...2 u r telling all the nairaland guys they are dating prostitutes......
well last I checked the dictionary,prostitutes are peeps who sell their body nd get cash or cash equivalent in return...
U know babes will never admit they r prostitutes until they stand at Allen junction nd charge 5k to 10k per night..if it's 20k to 50k.its runs..if it's 50 and above den it's business...but a new dictionary defined prostitutes as any chic that's in a relationship long or short term, that's not marriage, has nothing to offer or contribute other than her body and definitely get cash nd cash value in return Weda it's immediately after the sex or later.....
I'm sure u get my sarcasm....anyways op,,it's wrong oooo...stop callin all these girls prostitutes
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Trudiee(f): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
nawa o, what nonsense?
op, are you a virgin?
you need professional help. like seriously.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by jashar(f): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
grinKai

kai
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by shigo20(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Strahovski1:

No I wasn't there.

But I was there when my driver was doing your mom hard. Your mum likes indian d!ck
lols.shey he don dey pain u ni?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by assfreaky(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
chai, inemo o, a lot of prostitutes dey this thread o. see dem bashing the op.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by bitchcrafts: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
He is right. You're cheaper than the sex worker who gets paid for her services in cash. Maybe you get paid with heartbreak anyway, You're not cheap like that after all.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by HDee(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Yes right.

Thank you.
B
Cc lalasticlala

No offence bro..
You just murdered English..

No sense came out of it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by queencalipso(f): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Op look atew undecided

I thought this guy said he is married bikonu!!! If really you are married nwokem! stop embarrassing your wife.

Tarta like you. angry

Imagine he even cc; lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by oodua1stson: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Yes right.

Thank you.

Cc lalasticlala
coming from a curry eating smelly Indian grin cheesy all you guys know is to r@pe

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by halfricanadian(f): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
More like a deccent prostitute proud of it

grin grin atleast we av grown to know berra mehn

Certain things u jusy cant even do if u are sane asin sane

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Diamondqueen(f): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Who is this outcast? Nairaland is meant for Nigerians only. Go find an Indian forum.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hope this applies to the guys also.

This thread reeks of curry by the way

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Bent On Murdering Her. / I'm Lost In Thoughts, I Need Help Peeps. / The ROBERT MUGABE Alleged 40 Quotes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.