Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? (36564 Views)

I Regret The Abortion Of My First Child - Popular Nollywood Actor Opens Up / At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... / Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Mediapace: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
I regret seeing tosyne2MUCH like this,una no want MAKINDE AZEEZ chop

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by JoeBlocks(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

No, its even better for me that way. Ayam a stubborn person...so someone who can manage my drama will suffice grin
Oh yea... Don't tell me you're a drama queen? grin
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
VictorZeus:

Wait. .u think dats funny?
She's too possessive. .u wouldn't understand shaa nd I don't xpect u to

Ok, i apologize. But you can just tell your siblings the whole thing and severe your relationship with her now
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Oh yea... Don't tell me you're a drama queen? grin

Errmm, a little wink
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mediapace:
I regret seeing tosyne.2MUCH like this,una no want MAKINDE AZEEZ chop
I no understand bro
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by hifaif1: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:
How are y'll doing? A very hectic day it was for me cry

Anyways, back to serious topic. What is that thing you regret most from your past relationship?... things you should have done or not do.

On my part, i always regret ever letting my first love slip away cry...such a cool guy embarassed

Yes, baby. You let me slip away. And now, I am going to be a priest in 6 weeks time!!!
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Mediapace: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Don't you know MAKINDE Life depends on your article,check his blog boring
tosyne2much:
I no understand bro
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by JoeBlocks(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Errmm, a little wink
Hmm... I sEe, tell me, teen drama or adult drama?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Ok, i apologize. But you can just tell your siblings the whole thing and severe your relationship with her now
Do u rili understand d meaning of being "Possessive"?
She's not ready to gv up just yet nd my siblings kinda like her, convincing dem Wil prove futile
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
hifaif1:

Yes, baby. You let me slip away. And now, I am going to be a priest in 6 weeks time!!!

Lol, byebye
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
U sound enbittered but i can't say i justify his act it was inhumane anybody in your position would av done worst but u should av just told him how he hurt you and moved on...but how ever always remember that at times what seems to as bad situations are often the best to make us better like again i said i can't judged ur action but u would av forgiven him and forge ahead well i wish well hope u get the best bae!
Vinshu:

What? The guy never loved me. Promised me marriage and all sorts meanwhile he was screwing my best friend. So I had to play along until I milked him of all his money and wrecked him. I didn't do it well. He is still rich angry

I wanted to reduce him and reduce him to grassroots. I wanted to keep him there and put his name on poverty. It hurts that I failed at that.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Hmm... I sEe, tell me, teen drama or adult drama?

Definitely adult
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mediapace:
I regret seeing tosyne2MUCH like this,una no want MAKINDE AZEEZ chop

What
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
For me it was make her the first girl i ever kissed...i was saving it for someone whom i truly loved lol...she didn't deserve it and thank God i didn't worse
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:

What? The guy never loved me. Promised me marriage and all sorts meanwhile he was screwing my best friend. So I had to play along until I milked him of all his money and wrecked him. I didn't do it well. He is still rich angry

I wanted to reduce him and reduce him to grassroots. I wanted to keep him there and put his name on poverty. It hurts that I failed at that.
Choi...! *eyez pops out* U wicked ni...guess dat ur money milking straw wasn't fat enof to suck is pocket dry.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Rexhenrex:
For me it was make her the first girl i ever kissed...i was saving it for someone whom i truly loved lol...she didn't deserve it and thank God i didn't worse

Lool, when its not the kiss of life grin...Anyways, did she initiate it?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
VictorZeus:

Do u rili understand d meaning of being "Possessive"?
She's not ready to gv up just yet nd my siblings kinda like her, convincing dem Wil prove futile

May God see you through lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Mediapace: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lols you can't understand
layla129:

What
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Aminat508(f): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Don't you know MAKINDE Live depends on your article,check his blog boring
did u knw what the guy did for me recently?

Check the links below, the guy enh angry

He copied the news & cleared the name of my blog written on the pictures cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/3063587/man-puts-python-mouth-osun
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

May God see you through lipsrsealed
Ooh! awww swt of u. .tnx anywayz
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Marlvin(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
My presence . wasn't there for her , though I made her comfortable but all she needed was my presence !
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
I regret giving too much love to someone who doesn't even deserve a pinch of love
you? Love? Tosyne how can a stingy man love a woman?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Marlvin:
My presence . wasn't there for her , though I made her comfortable but all she needed was my presence !

Story of my life cry. Hope you won't repeat the same with your next?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
juhan:

Lmao...stingy man that cannot give his gf #50
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
juhan:
ahahahaha...u seem to know so much abt tosyn... hope u'r d 1 he was referring to? *just saying doh*
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by tosyne2much(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
juhan:
It doesn't matter cheesy
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Chrisrare: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Lool, goan cut you preek away...she'll leave once she sees there's no more preek grin
How will i be able to fucck if i cut my preek.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Don't you know MAKINDE Life depends on your article,check his blog boring
No mind the guy jawe... I used to work for him but he messed up
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Lmao...stingy man that cannot give his gf #50
Ordinary #50 thank goodness the poor bae finally freed herself from the bondage of dating him.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Mediapace: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
You aren't going to be the first and the last Ami.
He copy and paste 80% of All NL FP topics/day.

My guy fear me oh,he never copied my article since the day i reported him to google Team.
Only Tosyne2much is out of this,he always put his website's link and that was because tosyne disgraced him,He always copy wristbangle articles too.

You,wristbangle,toks2008,danceville and all others need to come up with an idea since Mods aren't willing to help .

#MAKINDEISABEAST
Aminat508:
did u knw what the guy did for me recently?

Check the links below, the guy enh angry

He copied the news & cleared the name of my blog written on the pictures cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/3063587/man-puts-python-mouth-osun

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by tosyne2much(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Don't you ever regret that hunnae... tthat's what we are created to do LOVE.
People that appreciate you will sure come along kiss
That's what it is
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by olac21(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:
Well, I regret that I didn't take as much money as I could take when I dumped him for my current hubby. I took very small money. I wasn't thinking. cry

Auntie feminist!kai..you've lost it completely..your write-up is not only foolish but it runs out of common sense!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged / Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.