Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit (46140 Views)

Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit / Honda Accord 2009( Evil Spirit) Vs Toyota Camry 2009 (spider) / Toyota Vs. Honda Vs. Volkswagen Vs. Nissan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Max24:
Hope you have settled with that ur stalker? Disadvantage of having our pix on a forum like this. grin

Yeah, it's settled now. Thanks... smiley

I know, right!
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit by abidemidare: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
MissMercedes:

Yeah, it's settled now. Thanks... smiley

I know, right!

Which one did u get?
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit by PaypalGod(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2016
Hi. FYI, I used to be corolla guy. Using the 2003 and 2004 corolla, both the sports model. Switched to the Honda pilot 2008 model. Then now using the Toyota Camry 2007 Hybrid model. Never used the evil spirit though I have a few friends using it. In general, Honda has better looking interior designs than Toyota. But while using the Honda, I have had the fear of my tire pulling out of the socket though I heard that with good maintenance culture, this shouldn't happen and that you will be given signs of this happening. But WFT, I use my corolla with great confidence. I am a night crawler. Don't want to be stuck on third mainland bridge at 2am or Mile 2 at 3am. My Hybrid Camry is just great. With great MPG and rest of mind. Parts are relatively cheap even for brand new OEM parts that you can get with pay on delivery options. If you want a fancy interior, my advice is for you to get the hybrid camry. With push to start, navigation, Bluetooth and a fancy steering wheel with various buttons. Though with all this, the Toyota is still no match for the Honda when it comes to the interior. But if you want peace of mind, go with the Toyota. Just speaking or typing from experience.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
This should answer the question to this topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit by shayman(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
PaypalGod:
Hi. FYI, I used to be corolla guy. Using the 2003 and 2004 corolla, both the sports model. Switched to the Honda pilot 2008 model. Then now using the Toyota Camry 2007 Hybrid model. Never used the evil spirit though I have a few friends using it. In general, Honda has better looking interior designs than Toyota. But while using the Honda, I have had the fear of my tire pulling out of the socket though I heard that with good maintenance culture, this shouldn't happen and that you will be given signs of this happening. But WFT, I use my corolla with great confidence. I am a night crawler. Don't want to be stuck on third mainland bridge at 2am or Mile 2 at 3am. My Hybrid Camry is just great. With great MPG and rest of mind. Parts are relatively cheap even for brand new OEM parts that you can get with pay on delivery options. If you want a fancy interior, my advice is for you to get the hybrid camry. With push to start, navigation, Bluetooth and a fancy steering wheel with various buttons. Though with all this, the Toyota is still no match for the Honda when it comes to the interior. But if you want peace of mind, go with the Toyota. Just speaking or typing from experience.

Are you still on the Toyota camry hybrid. Please let's talk and share ideas.
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit by CaesarDon(m): 12:19am On May 15, 2019
I also contemplating getting one of these. Very good thread u must say
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit by abidemidare: 11:40pm On May 15, 2019
V bn using evil spirit 010 V6 since 2016, I'm into solar system, v used it to carry solar batteries several times, v even used it to carry 200amp four pcs 60kg X 4pcs from Lagos to Ibadan to and fro and v never changed the shocks before. Can muscle try it? Dem no born muscle well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit by Nobody: 2:23am On May 23, 2019
Me too

Personally, I HATE Corolla. I'd pick a Camry Muscle over a Corolla. But hey, that's just me.
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit by popeesoft: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2019
This depends on the nature of the road you ply regularly. If the road's terrain is bad with lots of pot holes, water to swim and all. Go for Camry muscle (spider). If the road is relatively good or smooth. Go for Honda evil spirit. Don't forget Honda evil spirit parts are more expensive. So ready your money.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit by zeestone99(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
What about fuel consumption on both cars.
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit by RichIgboBoy: 8:32pm On Mar 24
abidemidare:
V bn using evil spirit 010 V6 since 2016, I'm into solar system, v used it to carry solar batteries several times, v even used it to carry 200amp four pcs 60kg X 4pcs from Lagos to Ibadan to and fro and v never changed the shocks before. Can muscle try it? Dem no born muscle well.
hello, I’m about buying the Honda evil spirit, I’m an engineer and I travel from lagos to Ibadan frequently as well. what do you think?
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit by codemaster2much: 8:30pm On Apr 14
RichIgboBoy:
hello, I’m about buying the Honda evil spirit, I’m an engineer and I travel from lagos to Ibadan frequently as well. what do you think?
my advise, the Honda accord evil spirit is a very very very rugged car, you wouldnt regret it if you choose it over the toyota. If you compare the i4 variant of both, the accord engine is far superior, it doesnt suffer from excessive oil burn that can potentially damage your engine and lead to expensive repair if not spotted spotted on time, some can need up to 1liter a week or less to top up. With the accord, the transmission is also more rugged and easier to find a replacement when needed. for the camry you will have to figure out or look for a suitable 13pins or whatever pin they call it, and the chances of being sold the wrong pin transmission types is possible, so you got to shine your eyes. The Honda engine and gear are cheaper to replace. The drive performance of the Honda is far far better.

But if you are deciding between the 6 cylinder variant, then I will pick the Camry. Homeboy was probably engineered by a god, and it is literally indestructible.
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit by RichIgboBoy: 5:27am On Apr 15
codemaster2much:
my advise, the Honda accord evil spirit is a very very very rugged car, you wouldnt regret it if you choose it over the toyota. If you compare the i4 variant of both, the accord engine is far superior, it doesnt suffer from excessive oil burn that can potentially damage your engine and lead to expensive repair if not spotted spotted on time, some can need up to 1liter a week or less to top up. With the accord, the transmission is also more rugged and easier to find a replacement when needed. for the camry you will have to figure out or look for a suitable 13pins or whatever pin they call it, and the chances of being sold the wrong pin transmission types is possible, so you got to shine your eyes. The Honda engine and gear are cheaper to replace. The drive performance of the Honda is far far better.

But if you are deciding between the 6 cylinder variant, then I will pick the Camry. Homeboy was probably engineered by a god, and it is literally indestructible.
thanks a lot bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Cars Security Personnels Won't Stop At Checkpoints (Photos) / Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) / Abandoned Honda Car On Aboh Road, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.