Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) (92196 Views)

Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Celia Savage Taking Care Of Jamil (Tiwa Savage's Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by troy9090: 12:28pm On May 01, 2016
Sexy mama.Agaracha muuummy.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by moonstone01: 12:35pm On May 01, 2016
arena2007:
smiley smiley smiley

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF TIWA SAVAGE'S BEAUTIFUL MOTHER HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/see-pictures-of-tiwa-savages-mother.html

Buh...dis woman no resemble witch na.... My thought though....

How wisch dey take look? See fine granny
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 01, 2016
Amelian:

Who recognize you..! Holy ghost fire....!!!

Na only u know where u fall from...
lol....U don dey fear..... happy Sunday jor
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 01, 2016
praizeblog:
lol....U don dey fear..... happy Sunday jor

Nah, fear ke!
No way mehn... Aint scared grin

Happy sunday too.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 01, 2016
Amelian:

Nah, fear ke! No way mehn... Aint scared grin
Happy sunday too.
yes ma'am
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2016
stexsy:
She resemble witch true true
Ur mum must be one 4 u 2 know a witch
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Boyooosa(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2016
stexsy:
Pls, How does a witch look like.... Am suspecting a neighbour and i dont to fall for 'false allegation'. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Boyooosa(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2016
SANDOSKI:
smileysmiley
do you also mean 'HOE'? .... adugan!
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by pinkyspice(f): 2:14pm On May 01, 2016
angry grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Dafkelvin222(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2016
swindo1:
boss what does this epp mean?
lol it's same as help o grin
swindo1:
boss what does this epp mean?
lol it's same as help o
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 01, 2016
If those are her pictures,that means TB was actually telling the truth.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 01, 2016
Your own mama didn't let you chill in her womb for 9 months so you can come out and disrespect women.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by eDoc: 3:40pm On May 01, 2016
arena2007:
smiley smiley smiley

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF TIWA SAVAGE'S BEAUTIFUL MOTHER HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/see-pictures-of-tiwa-savages-mother.html

Buh...dis woman no resemble witch na.... My thought though....

Witch scanner,Akwa ibom needs you urgently.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by eDoc: 3:40pm On May 01, 2016
praizeblog:
she no resemble witch nah.... lol

Certified witch scanner,i see you.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by eDoc: 3:41pm On May 01, 2016
stexsy:

You b confirmed witch scanner.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 01, 2016
eDoc:

Certified witch scanner,i see you.
lol....I sight U too my partner in crime

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by grosy: 4:11pm On May 01, 2016
How can he insult motherinlaw. if na me be d wife i wil never hv anytin to do wit him. The guy is stil a baby suckin breast.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Olushauneddy(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2016
The mama didn't look like Tiwa's biological mum......I didn't say she's a witch oooo!.........Nairalanders
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by eDoc: 4:22pm On May 01, 2016
Olushauneddy:
The mama didn't look like Tiwa's biological mum......I didn't say she's a witch oooo!.........Nairalanders

U don come again,even tibizz no talk this your talk,abi you wan drag tiwa mama with her because them no look alike for ya face.

If you know biology, you would have waited to see the dad,and then you can make your biological comment.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by popcykaylah(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2016
She looks like one..I know this type of women.they like to run thier daughters marriages..
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by MrMandilas: 5:17pm On May 01, 2016
praizeblog:
Hahahaha you funny O
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 01, 2016
MrMandilas:
Hahahaha you funny O
lol....dnt mind me.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by hokafor(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2016
Where is the photo of her father ? Mr beeliz said the man was like a house boy to the mum.lol
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by joshrare(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2016
praizeblog:

How witch look like?

Just a question though

Don't quote me
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 01, 2016
joshrare:

How witch look like?
Just a question though
Don't quote me
I will like to ansa U bt U said I shud nt quote u
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by efemena24(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
praizeblog:
I no get ur tym.... idiot
hehehehe.... e pain am. nor vex my guy
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
Irunmole:
This fucking, lazy, shameless, drug taking, blood sucking, gold digging, sorry arse specimen slowpoke of a man called Teebillz of a worthless man had the guts to brand the mother of his poorly treated wife and grandmother to his son a witch. It's indeed a big shame on his part for him to go so low as to resort to such extreme extent, to want to inflict maximum damage to the psyche and state of mental health if his estranged hardworking talented wife. Celia Savage, Tiwa Savage's mother is one of the most humble, kind, easy - going, good natured, mild mannered, intelligent and enlightened woman o e can be privileged and opportune to know and be around. A non assuming lady of immense quality as a human being. I say all these about having known and worked with her here in the UK, where she toiled night and day, through thick and thin to raise and support Tiwa all the way through every closed doors of opportunities until finally achieving her e dreams of stardom.

It's disgraceful and shameful for Teebillz to want to destroy his wife's career and the whole family setup of both his and his estranged wife's. Where is his dignity and swlf worth as a man? Do not drag an innocent woman, your mother in law into your self made mess. She is not a witch. You need to beg whichever God or deity you call on, or pray to, for forgiveness for the unnecessary hurt that you caused everyone, most especially, the destruction of your life and marriage through wrong choices, poor decisions and lack of care and support for your wife.

Thank you.
Irunmole.

Oga this is not necessary. By the way,why did you put your name after your so called masterpiece.

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2016
popcykaylah:
She looks like one..I know this type of women.they like to run their daughters marriages..

Too bad for you. You would have known Baba Ijebu lucky numbers and make yourself a millionaire. Mtchewwwww
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by popcykaylah(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2016
uchennaq:

Too bad for you. You would have known Baba Ijebu lucky numbers and make yourself a millionaire. Mtchewwwww
People dey quote people..ipob tout self dey show face..
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by MentalCase(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2016
She looks like one
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 01, 2016
efemena24:
hehehehe.... e pain am. nor vex my guy
eeehn eeehn ....no prob nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.