Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) (92199 Views)

Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Celia Savage Taking Care Of Jamil (Tiwa Savage's Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 9:58pm On May 01, 2016
It pains me to hear what is happening to this woman's matrimonial home, her story started well from glamorous wedding to pregnancy down to this period, may God help her.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by 360integree: 9:32am On May 02, 2016
I don't know if you have seen the Tiwa Savage's Drama... Her husband is having a side chick, I heard Papa Bomboi has now copied him too... They both are cheat! See it yourself!!
https://youtu.be/J_PQkRC_Z5U
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by nessacookey(f): 2:36am On May 04, 2016
praizeblog:
she no resemble witch nah.... lol
take a look at the pics again
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) by Nobody: 7:11am On May 04, 2016
nessacookey:
take a look at the pics again
Lol....so U sabi dem.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.