Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Road To Greatness:target Principle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Road To Greatness:target Principle (368 Views)

Tithing is not an Eternal principle / Chronicles Of The Greatness Of Olumba Olumba Obu / How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Road To Greatness:target Principle by adeademolaa(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
.ROAD TO GREATNESS:
(THE 'T A R G E T' PRINCIPLE)
#
Lesson drawn from the MARKSMAN/SNIPER
#
"Ordinary soldiers could fire rounds indiscriminately and hope to hit something. But for snipers, it's different. When we pull the trigger, someone is sure to die"___
Riza Hawkeye (Fullmetal Alchemist)
#
I like watching action movies, most especially if it's combat or war oriented. Movies like Blackhawk down, Company of Heroes, Delta Force, Men of Valour, the list is endless, never seize to appeal to my review. What really keep me on my feet in these movie is the Marksman, popularly called the 'SNIPER'.
#
Snipers arn't just like any other soldiers, they are different. They are those who use a non-contact weapon against a specific target from a concealed position. Of course they are soldiers, but with an outstanding skill and special training.
#
There is something about 'SNIPERS' I will like anyone reading this piece to pay attention to and most importantly apply it. I call it TARGET, which I said earlier to be THE ROADMAP TO GREATNESS.
#
TARGET is that Extra that differentiate Snipers from ordinary soldiers. It's that Extra that distinguish Successful people from failures and Achievers from survivors.
What then is T A R G E T?
'T A R G E T' Principle is:
#
TALENT/SKILL:
They are people who can do things with a rifle that others cannot: I believe man has been FILLED to FULFILL. God looks at man not as an observer, but as an investor. He looks at men not as someone impotent, but someone who has great potential and assets embedded inside of him. But our problem is that, we are too lazy to LOOK INWARD.
I want you to unlock your talent, identify your selling point and Acquire skills if necessary. Your talent will not only launch you, it will make way for you.
#
ACUTE FOCUS:
Snipers are very focused, his mind is uncluttered from any thought except making the shot: Most people who fail to reach their destination aren't stopped because of insurmountable barriers, but because they're worn out trying to carry too many things on their journey.. FOCUS.....Follow One Course Until Successful.
#
RESPONSIBLE:
Snipers are usually on their own. They make decisions without orders. They knows when to take the shot and when not to: Nobody Owes you anything, the world owes you nothing, but you owe yourself everything. If you have anyone to blame for your future, look at the mirror. Its high time you take responsibility for your future because no one will.
#
GOOD VISION:
Snipers are people with clear vision: One of the attribute of any aspiring achiever is to have a clear vision of THE REACHING. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? What's your GOAL? I dn't need to answer that question for you.
#
EXCERCISE PATIENCE/PERSEVERENCE:
They possess unusual patience. They stay still for a longer hours: Peyton once said ''I found this trait in every achiever, they have overcome the temptation to give up." Never give up. Whenever you fall make sure you pick something up. Along with it, Excersice Patience. Trust God for everything. (Though He takes a while, He will not tarry)
#
THE TIME IS NOW:
''Once you are marked, there is no escape."___Necron
The right time to take a bold step towards achieving your Destiny is NOW. A man once said I can offer you 6 formular for success 'Think-it- Through and Work-it-Through.'
#
To this end, live your dream, be the best you are meant tobe and live the life God want you to live.
#
Drop your comment.
#
Writer
Sayo Ademola

(1) (Reply)

"Thou Art My Hope In The Day Of Evil." / Can't Get To Church? / The Truth Of The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.