Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away. (3060 Views)

Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) / 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away / Five Mind-blowing Kissing Techniques You Need To Master Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away. by heryurh(m): 2:09pm On May 01, 2016

[b]You love to kiss kiss your boyfriend/girlfriend however you want to know about and try more exciting kissing tecniques that will stun him/her? Try these.

Trick 1. Sexy Breath Kiss
First slowly and gently touch his/her lips with your lips then scoot really close to him/her with your head tilted to one side. Wet his/her lips slowly with your lips and a small touch of your tongue. Then completely wet them with your tongue keeping the move gentle and slow. Then blow some on his/her lips. This will have a really exciting effect on him/her. And if you rub your lips against his/hers very slowly, your partner will be very excited and pleased.

Trick 2. Vacuum Kiss
This brave move will show your loved one who is the boss! With your index finger, slowly trail around his/her lips starting from his/her upper lip and moving your finger to his/her lower lip. When you are down touching his/her lower lip, gently grab his/her lower lip with your index finger and thumb and squeeze a tiny bit (This should be a gentle move. Do not squeeze too much and hurt him/her). Then slowly and gently pull his/her head close to yourself and then grab the lower lip you are holding between your index finger and thumb with your own lips. The touch of your fingers is tougher than the touch of your lips and that toughness combined with your soft lips later will take your girlfriend/boyfriend`s mind off.

Trick 3. Synchronized Breath Kiss
This move will take his/her breath away. Meet your lover`s lips with your own and take a deep breath. Keep the move slowly so the breath exchanging between you and your lover would not be too harsh and take all the breath from his/her lungs. You will need his/her participation for this kissing style so it would be nice if you explain him/her what you want to do first. Slowly, breathe the air in his/her mouth then breathe out and give your breath to him/her and it is his/her turn to breathe in your breath. If you are well synchronized enough, this will be an amazing experience for both of you.

Trick 4. Vamp Kiss
Girls, guys are going to love this kiss so read very carefully. Lean down towards your boyfriend`s neck and slowly bite the skin there for a moment before letting it go. Do not forget the fact that 80% of guys/men do enjoy a bit of pain during intimate times with their ladies. As the intimacy goes on, you can bite a bit harder and give it slightly more pain. When stimulated, your body produces endorphine and this hormone keeps you from feeling too much pain.

Trick 5. Powerful Kiss
This tecnique of kissing is going to feel great for both of you and your lover. You will see that it is really stimulating. Tilt your head backwards a bit then grab your lover`s upper lip with your own lips. The move your head and ask him/her to do the same thing for your lower lip. First gently, then passionately and then slowly again. The change of pace and intensity with excite your lover a lot. When your head tilted to one side, tilt your head to the other side and exchange your lower lips and upper lips.

Trick 6. Ice Cream Dream Kiss
After a romantic dinner, offer your lover some sweet coffee and ice cream. Warm your mouth with some coffee and gave him/her the surprise of a warm kiss. After warming your lover`s mouth, take a spoon of ice cream into your mouth and this time cool his/her mouth with your icy tongue. The change of heat will stimulate him/her and will give him/her an amazing and exciting feeling of pleasure.

Trick 7. Electric Kiss
This is again for girls. Girls try this kissing tecnique as well if you want your boyfriend go crazy. The trick with this kiss is murmuring while touching and/or stroking his neck. Touch his neck with your fingers and lips in exchange and make small voices of pleasure. Hearing your voices of pleasure and the vibration and pulse that your breath and voice will make on his skin will make him crazy. Put your mouth where his chin starts and make your voices of pleasure while touching his neck. It will have an amazing effect on him and you will be rewarded with more intimacy from him.

Trick 8. Sweet Pushing Kiss
This is a very simple tecnique yet it will create a feeling that will make your lover`s mind blow. Especially if you are guy, your girlfriend is going to love this however girls can perform this kissing tecnique too as it works on guys perfectly as well. Touch his/her lips with your lips closed. Then slowly take your tongue out between your lips without opening your mouth much and dart your tongue between his with a pushing move. Then take your tongue a tiny bit back and repeat the move. It really is a hot thing to experience.
[/b]
Re: 8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away. by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 01, 2016
embarassed ooooohh hell nooo...
Re: 8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away. by RoyalBlak007: 2:12pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
embarassed ooooohh hell nooo...
you hate

kissing?
Re: 8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:16pm On May 01, 2016
embarassed xo i must try al dis KISS..

I hpe wit dis, e won't stil cheat un me sha cheesy
Re: 8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away. by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
you hate

kissing?

Nope...I don't like this kissing lips to lips..I find it disgusting... undecided
Re: 8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away. by heryurh(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
embarassed xo i must try al dis KISS..

I hpe wit dis, e won't stil cheat un me sha cheesy
Unless he's ur husby,if not na cheating tinz oh undecided
Re: 8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away. by heryurh(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nope...I don't like this kissing lips to lips..I find it disgusting... undecided

So what do prefer kissing,something down there? undecided
Re: 8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:29pm On May 01, 2016
heryurh:
Unless he's ur husby,if not na cheating tinz oh undecided
cheesy i c

(1) (Reply)

Will You Slap Her For 10 Million Dollars? See Funny Reply From This Guy. / Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song / My Last Sex For The Year (guys Come In I Need Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.