Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Help! He Wants To Decline A Lecturing Job Offer And Travel To UK - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! He Wants To Decline A Lecturing Job Offer And Travel To UK (17173 Views)

Best Country To Find A Lecturing Job / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! He Wants To Decline A Lecturing Job Offer And Travel To UK by Lexusgs430: 9:40pm On May 07, 2016
justwise:

No in Chinese

You see bah. That's why the messages and responses were lost in translation.
Sleep well.
Re: Help! He Wants To Decline A Lecturing Job Offer And Travel To UK by ojonugway(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
personally if i where you, i will not give up on my uk dreams. but for now, accept the lecturing job because local man will have to start from something.

you can decide to move to the uk after 5yrs if you want to but please accept that lecturing job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of / Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria / Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.