Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto (35440 Views)

Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians / Sultan Reacts To Benue, Enugu Killings, Says Blaming Fulani Herdsmen ‘”absurd” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by Jiff349(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2016
If Na Igbo, Yoruba or Christians that committed such.... By now the Igwes, Obas and men of God would have condemned the act and called for immediate action to stop such from happening again...... I love the Igbos and Yorubas .... I love Christianity..... SULTAN PLEASE EVIL AS EVIL AND CALL YOUR CATTLES AND CATTLE MEN TO ORDER
WE WANT NO MORE BLOOD SHED IN OUR LAND.... BIAFRA OR NIGERIA.... THIS WAS HOW BOKOHARAM WAS PAMPERED TILL IT GREW MORE THAN YOU GUYS.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by Imoy(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2016
Mbediogu:

I am Igbo but I regret ur statement which is uncalled for. He condemned the criminality of the herdsmen but you want him flogged. You want him to support criminality?
Lets knw his stand, if he wants to condemn it let him do so, there is no need to be telling us dat they are not fulani herdsmen. To me dats double standard.

Is he trying to say the Agatu an Enugu people dont know who attacked them?

Abegi na dem b d real problem for North.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by omojeesu(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2016
The Sultan's comment is not unexpected. The God of justice has heard him. The blood of the innocent is crying. Nemesis will catch up with him and the herdsmen. He has confirmed that Fulanis empowered by Islamic world view are justified to shed the blood of non-muslims.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by Adesiji77: 8:46pm On May 01, 2016
@Activa: You made lots of sense. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by Radicalo: 8:52pm On May 01, 2016
Can someone tell me he is not d one speaking this maybe na lier Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by winningwinner(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2016
If they are not fulani herdsmen, who are they? And if we don't blame fulani herdsmen, whom do we blame... Buhari, their patron or northern politicians, their sponsors?
Nigeria is a big JOKE!

2 Likes

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by EHoudini: 9:00pm On May 01, 2016
The sultan's view and stand sadden me deeply. Living in denial. This is truly deeply insulting to the victims. Where's God?
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by mike404(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2016
dfav:
I pity southern nigeria cos one day may come the whole southern nigeria will b part of Uthomada folio vision of islamalizing the whole Nigeria

Instead of taking action we are all here on Nairaland and other media outlets making noise.
Instead of our generals in the military and politics to take their stand they are all keeping mute.
Instead of our traditional leaders and governors to come on a single front and resist; we are busy playing SW vs SE vs SS tribal war...

Am sorry for my people...

Our leaders both SW SE SS military; political and traditional leaders have all betrayed us.
OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS FROM THE WEST ARE OUR MAJOR PROBLEM

2 Likes

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by sikirat2020: 9:06pm On May 01, 2016
sultan, we know you are lying, but continu.though we have taken a decision on how to deal with the terrorist. Judgement is between them and their creator but it is our duty now to send them before their creator.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by maasoap(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2016
CyberWolf:
If the people carrying out the attack are not Fulani herdsmen, who are they? This initial denial mode gave rise to widespread of Boko Haram!! Instead of them to call their people and talk to them, they are there spewing thrash angry .. Those herdsmen going about killing, raping and destroying farm lands(People's mean of livelihood) are Fulani herdsmen.. #FACT!

Military offensive against Boko Haram anti-North - Buhari

Ihejirika is killing Northerners in the guise of fighting BH - Northern Elders Forum

We are watching angry
You made comment like you were there, like you knew the attackers.
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by merjovis(f): 9:11pm On May 01, 2016
Very funny as he has not lost any of his relatives, and because he is also a northerner he is on the defensive abeg u people should not encourage them to continue to kill oooh as ur comments sounds like it rubbish
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by merjovis(f): 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
Jiff349:
If Na Igbo, Yoruba or Christians that committed such.... By now the Igwes, Obas and men of God would have condemned the act and called for immediate action to stop such from happening again...... I love the Igbos and Yorubas .... I love Christianity..... SULTAN PLEASE EVIL AS EVIL AND CALL YOUR CATTLES AND CATTLE MEN TO ORDER
WE WANT NO MORE BLOOD SHED IN OUR LAND.... BIAFRA OR NIGERIA.... THIS WAS HOW BOKOHARAM WAS PAMPERED TILL IT GREW MORE THAN YOU GUYS.

I agree with u jhoor they have started again
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by CyberWolf: 9:21pm On May 01, 2016
maasoap:
You made comment like you were there, like you knew the attackers.
Is the Sultan there?
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by ddjay: 9:22pm On May 01, 2016
SmithHumble50:
That's how it started on the Plateau until the indigenes started to defend themselves b4 things stopped ..

Marlow people Sabi propaganda...
They will be killing u.. While their leaders keep defending them..

People in the south.. Defend ur self b4 it's too late..

Military and Police won't help you..
Well said,God bless you.also if d southerners had not defended d herdsmen wen dey were killing d middlebelt people 10yrs ago,dis wont have happened now.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by chidozieikeji2: 9:27pm On May 01, 2016
May allah open the eyes of the sultan to see because from what am seeing he is in deep slumber
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by wraheem(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2016
I hope say oga Bello no join those 18 gov. Fulanis are bad
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by nortcentrallord(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2016
I never knew this man is this senseless. Rubish.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by mandax: 9:31pm On May 01, 2016
So na ghosts did those killings? Na.

The killers were Fulani on the march to Islamize all of Nigeria.

The killings in Enugu state was state-sponsored, because a day before that, all security apparatus in Enugu state were alerted about the impending attack.

But at the last minute, the security agencies were decommissioned by the powers above.

.This was after DSS headed by a Fulani floated the story of five Fulani buried in mass graves in Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by udeh3(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2016
Some 3yrs ago, my mum invested in farming (Cassava, maize and melon). After all the money she spent, few months later, this herdsmen brought in their cattle into my mum's farm and eat up all the crops that year! They even threatened her when she complained.

My mum's case is just one of the several cases. This evil act happened in a town called Ologbo in Ikpoba Okha LGA in Edo state. As I write this, nobody in that town is willing to invest in crop farming anymore because of these same herdsmen. Even the governors and the political elite in these affected states also have their own cattle been taken care of by this herdsmen... This have been happening for long, its just that the enugu, nassarawa and the others were very severe and the media also decided to come into it.

Cattle rearing is a farming on it own. Don't use your own source of income to spoil someones investment in the name of "No grazing yard"

Godbless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by ellovee(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
While I commend the efforts of JNI in calling on relevant security agencies to live up to the trend, it is
regrettable to note that the body in strong terms attempt to exonerate the herdsmen from the crime. It
could be recalled that the peace truce that preceded the Agatu massacre was between Fulani and the
Agatu people. Let us not forget quickly that the kidnap of Olu Falae was carried out by people from the
aforementioned ethnic extraction. So I question the rational and basis upon which JNI seeks to
exonerate the herdsmen from the crimes.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by babestella: 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
Mbediogu:

I am Igbo but I regret ur statement which is uncalled for. He condemned the criminality of the herdsmen but you want him flogged. You want him to support criminality?

The sultan said they're not Fulani herdsmen and at the same time you said he couldn't he condemned the criminality of the herdsmen. Continue you hear.
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by Roadmike(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
Interesting the Sultan and his cohort says it is ABSURD.
what is absurd about the whole incident.
Which group of people or ethnic group are predominantly into cattle rearing besides the Fulani
Several groups of people Agatu, Enugu (Igbo) etc have all sited and affirmed that these elements are Fulani Herd Men, yet the sultan of a perverse mind is saying that it is ABSURD.
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by mandax: 9:52pm On May 01, 2016
udeh3:
Some 3yrs ago, my mum invested in farming (Cassava, maize and melon). After all the money she spent, few months later, this herdsmen brought in their cattle into my mum's farm and eat up all the crops that year! They even threatened her when she complained.

My mum's case is just one of the several cases. This evil act happened in a town called Ologbo in Ikpoba Okha LGA in Edo state. As I write this, nobody in that town is willing to invest in crop farming anymore because of these same herdsmen. Even the governors and the political elite in these affected states also have their own cattle been taken care of by this herdsmen... This have been happening for long, its just that the enugu, nassarawa and the others were very severe and the media also decided to come into it.

Cattle rearing is a farming on it own. Don't use your own source of income to spoil someones investment in the name of "No grazing yard"

Godbless Nigeria

So long your blessed one Nigeria remains, so long you must moan as you did here.

Gideon Okar saw the future. Alas, these Fulani/Hausa/Kanuri people literally declared their twelve northern states a new Islamic republic when they adopted sharia criminal codes beginning 2001.

Issue is that some people from the south of Nigeria refuse to read the handwriting on the wall, but still want one Nigeria.

So those who want continuation of one Nigeria must stop complaining about Fulani cattle wanderers and Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by babestella: 9:54pm On May 01, 2016
The Igbos should stand up and defend themselves if attacked again and delete everyone of the attacker, maybe then the sultan & his dumb leeches of followers will come out to say they are killings herdsmen.
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by damyzino(m): 9:58pm On May 01, 2016
Ejemehn:
Agatu villagers said they were Fulani herdsmen, Nnibo villagers said they were Fulani herdsmen, These people saw them.

Sultan is in Sokoto, on his exalted throne, he did not see anything, yet trying to deny and exonerate his brothers.

where is proof oga undecided dont forget it was the igbo's that started the ....pple dont. kill pple for no reason ....i believe they is an UNTOLD story the media just wont tell us because have not seen any video or picture where fulani's are killing undecided
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by rawtruth(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2016
Ejemehn:
Agatu villagers said they were Fulani herdsmen, Nnibo villagers said they were Fulani herdsmen, These people saw them.

Sultan is in Sokoto, on his exalted throne, he did not see anything, yet trying to deny and exonerate his brothers.

What else do you expect from a spiritual head of a terrorist group? Has he ever spoken against their activities? When Jonathan was there, the Sultan was always visiting Aso Rock to hoodwink the presidency to evil that fulani herdsmen were doing to villagers in the hinterlands. Now that he has his "son" in place as the president, he needs not go there again for the "job" to be done, that's why he stays in his palace in Sokoto to issue denials. They want war but Nigerians are disappointing them with cowardice!

1 Like

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by Xkufiz(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2016
The Sultan is a big fool for saying this... maybe him ancestors na Fulani too
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 01, 2016
SANGO, OBATALA, OGUN, AILALA...ALL OF YOU COME THERE IS A MAN WHO USUALLY WEARS BIG WHITE SCAVE LIKE A WOMAN...HE LIKES SPITING RUBISH AND IT IRRITATES ME A LOT...PLEASE ADVISE HIM TO REMAIN SILENT.
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by ozoemenafn: 10:11pm On May 01, 2016
Since they are not Fulani Herdsmen I urge the Igbos to wait for them and kill them without allowing any escape then you would still hear same northern elders cry fowl. It is part of northern plot to islamize the country but their plots is dead on arrival
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by engrchykae(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2016
The Satan of Sokoto and impunity again. This is why Kaduna Chukwuma Nzeogwu kill the first and big Satan.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by engrchykae(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2016
The Satan of Sokoto and impunity again. This is why Kaduna Chukwuma Nzeogwu killed the first and big Satan.
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by Junior66(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2016
tommykiwi:
Sorry to say dis but i feel Northerners have the same level of thinking..
pls take note, CORE NORTH. we in de middlebelt are mostly different except for the people of the other religion among us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Foster Ogola In Fake PhD Certificate Scandal / Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC / Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.