Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto (35646 Views)

Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians / Sultan Reacts To Benue, Enugu Killings, Says Blaming Fulani Herdsmen ‘”absurd” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by dragunov: 7:10am On May 02, 2016
Mbediogu:

A monarch of his status deserves to be treated with respect, care and caution if nothing for his age and powers. Moreover his opinion cannot have much effect on whatever way the Southern farmers want to react except for the small Moslem segment. So why insult the monarch? For insult sake?
What powers? If he wants people to respect him, he should first learn to respect other people's feelings, conditions, predicaments and lives. Finally he should learn to respect himself.
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by calcal: 7:12am On May 02, 2016
Blame GEJ for this!
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by glossy6(f): 8:57am On May 02, 2016
I did not read the epistle but I will comment because I know their mindset.
Islam, Awusa/Fulani and violence are like akara and bread abi, aki na ukwa
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by carinmom(f): 9:53am On May 02, 2016
kumakunta:
Op, with all the goodwill messages in this text, this is the best title you can give to this. What you looking for you shall find.

The Op used provocative caption so as to attract bigots like him.
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by Alanzazani: 10:03am On May 02, 2016
Just imagine? I expected this. I remember the day my colleague from Maiduguri said they have caught plenty Igbo people who are boko haram members killing their people. When these northern leaders can't tell their subjects the truth. The subjects cannot even think critically. This is the story they are bandying now. Just like they kept quiet when they thought boko haram was attacking Christians only. They will have a taste ofthier pill
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by bobgentle: 10:05am On May 02, 2016
END TIME "SULTAN OF HERDSMEN"

REMEMBER

"what goes around do comes around"

God Is Watching U & Pmb Against The Innocent Blood That Are Shedded By Your Followers Of Islamic Cult...

i wish a widespread divine killer disease (worse than ebola) attacks those cow & ur Slave Brodas Will Stop Their Wickdnes Act.
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by Leke001: 12:07pm On May 02, 2016
sweetilicious:
Is Nigeria truely a country? I doubt!

since 1914...u just dey know?
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by Leke001: 12:11pm On May 02, 2016
this Sultan smoke weed?...he doesnt listen to news if he doesnt buy newspapers....what kind of country is this sef?....somebody will sit on one throne and be talking trash..........mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by akanaba01: 1:12pm On May 02, 2016
am surprise dat dis is coming from a royal father like sultan of sokoto. instead of calling dis killers to order, he is busy protecting dem. God help Nigeria.
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by orisa37: 1:30pm On May 02, 2016
Don't listen. The Sultan is a Retired Military and a close associate of PMB. The entire plot for the current Siege on the ne, se, nc, ss and sw and to islamize them all emanated from the Caliphate. PMB is just The Project Manager and Executor.
Re: Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto by analice107: 2:53pm On May 02, 2016
tartar9:

You still haven't developed sense.What an Imbecîle... just like her murdered god.
All hail the return of the depressed. I was hoping you got shot in Sambisa forest. I missed your insults. Retard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edwin Clark, Seriake Dickson Congratulate Tompolo On His Acquittal / Forgery: Saraki And Ekweremadu In The Dock / PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.