Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? (1538 Views)

Sensational Photos Of This Yoga Couple Are Currently Trending Online / In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 01, 2016
Well, for me.. I am just relaxing in my sitting room watching Kingdom of the dragons with my girlfriend.... cooljust chillaxing with her...

So tell me, what exactly are u doing currently where ever u are grin remember ""be sincere""
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Well, for me.. I am just relaxing in my sitting room watching Kingdom of the dragons with my girlfriend.... cooljust chillaxing with her...

So tell me, what exactly are u doing currently where ever u are grin remember ""be sincere""
[email] Nah bro, you are on Nairaland posting this. While I'm presently typing this comment. But we are all on Nairaland ATM. [/email]

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Nova15: 6:39pm On May 01, 2016
How is what we are doing you business?
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by tosyne2much(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2016
I'm in my villa having a gist with my mates
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 01, 2016
In d kitchen cooking,nairalanding&whatsapping my boo grin grin
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Vinshu(f): 6:46pm On May 01, 2016
I'm lying on my bed posting this comment while my husband is fixing dinner.
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by UrWorstNitemare: 6:50pm On May 01, 2016
undecided***WHO YOU EPP***on repeat..
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Strahovski1(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2016
Vinshu:

I'd like to be your husband for 1 day. I want to see that special thing about you or that golden emblem on your body that makes him cook for you. WTF?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Edybleketara: 6:52pm On May 01, 2016
Enjoying a well earned blo.w job frm bae
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Vinshu(f): 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
Strahovski1:

I'd like to be your husband for 1 day. I want to see that special thing about you or that golden emblem on your body that makes him cook for you. WTF?

Calm down bro. He is fixing dinner tonight doesn't mean he does it all the time and even if he does it all the time so what? Isn't he going to eat out of the food? Even if he isn't eating, his child would eat the food so what's the big deal? undecided

It's marriage bro not master and slave. Ok?

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Strahovski1(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2016
Vinshu:

Calm down bro. He is fixing dinner tonight doesn't mean he does it all the time and even if he does it all the time so what? Isn't he going to eat out of the food? Even if he isn't eating, his child would eat the food so what's the big deal? undecided

I know it's no big deal. But I disapprove. You seem like you are ruling over him. The other day you were making some comments on nairaland married woman shouldn't make and you even claimed he is a nairalander. Then he must have seen ur comment and nothing happened. You didn't even modify it. You are ruling him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Vinshu(f): 7:02pm On May 01, 2016
Strahovski1:

I know it's no big deal. But I disapprove. You seem like you are ruling over him. The other day you were making some comments on nairaland married woman shouldn't make and you even claimed he is a nairalander. Then he must have seen ur comment and nothing happened. You didn't even modify it. You are ruling him.

LOL. Now the ruling part is funny. No one is ruling anybody.
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by donbenedict(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
tosyne2much wen will u be wit a woman gisting with her cheesy
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by tosyne2much(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
tosyne.2much wen will u be wit a woman gisting with her cheesy
You no go believe say I no like woman like that cheesy
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by okuneddie(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2016
I'm typing this comments while my uncles (2 of them) are busy arguing with each other about theirs wives....wetin single me wan do than to come here on nairaland
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by olac21(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2016
Vinshu:

I want to be banned dear,will you get me banned?ahhahahahah
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 01, 2016
Sitting in the study but nairalanding. Ill be off in a jiffy tho smiley
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Vinshu(f): 12:03am On May 02, 2016
olac21:

You've got me wrong bro. I'm not a mod. Check well, the rude comment was hidden but the mod didn't ban you. I have no interest in your ban. Just don't be rude. Respect others and you would be respected. I only report so the mod remove the post that's all.

Stop stalking me kid

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Nobody: 8:02am On May 02, 2016
I Just got home from an all nighter! Mama still has fuel in the tank... Off to bed now so good morning and good night tongue
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 02, 2016
olac21:

See your life grin

Wasteman angry
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by olac21(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2016
nubian999:

See your life grin

Wasteman angry

It shall never be well with you you dumbfvck..I have a way of pulling her legs and that was what I did..you only came here to rant like an abandoned she-goat(which you're)ma quote mi o to ba fe kaye e baje..mtchew
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Nobody: 8:20am On May 02, 2016
olac21:

It shall never be well with you you dumbfvck..I have a way of pulling her legs and that was what I did..you only came here to rant like an abandoned she-goat(which you're)ma quote mi o to ba fe kaye e baje..mtchew

Yes a certified wasteman. Good morning his holy mitchness please go and change your pad because you're leaking!!! grin grin grin

He got soooooo pissed he started talking in tongues! Bye Simone kiss
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Nobody: 8:29am On May 02, 2016
Sexing-
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by olac21(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2016
nubian999:

Yes a certified wasteman. Good morning his holy mitchness please go and change your pad because you're leaking!!! grin grin grin

He got soooooo pissed he started talking in tongues! Bye Simone kiss

You have a spoilt life...anyway,let me live you to your foolishness
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Nobody: 8:39am On May 02, 2016
olac21:

You have a spoilt life...anyway,let me live you to your foolishness

Wasteman grin bye kiss
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 02, 2016
tosyne2much:

Is 'villa' slang for single bed grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by swaggerdgrt(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2016
Right now am suckin my gf pussy fingering her as well
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by segzyogondus(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2016
Vinshu:

What is this big deal of a man cooking for a woman? He has a right to assist the wife it is just our African mentality that if a man assist the wife in the kitchen then the man is a fool... Bros everyone needs a helping hand God did not make a woman to be a man's slave but a help mate so nothing wrong in helping out sometimes it ain't all about showing her off to friends and giving her money to cook or go shopping do some little things in the house for her it also makes you a happy man when you do things and she tries to make a joke with it like too much salt and stuffs like that is fun the reason White's relationship last more than our's is that they both appreciate the little things done...It ain't all about spending and the show-offs
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by tosyne2much(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2016
nubian999:

Is 'villa' slang for single bed grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Look at you tongue
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2016
Listening to series boring lectures by NYSC officials
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by hfinest1(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2016
laying on my bed, typing this comment, browsing nairaland, chatting on whatsapp, browsing xnxx.com and listening to one bad mixtaoe from my laptop while charging my phone and power bank with the laptop too

today is boring o... can't remember the last time i stayed at home on a Monday
Re: Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 04, 2016
Just finished a drawing and cant ştop thinking about why the hell nitwitfabian deactivated! Ish.,.

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / OPINION!! Your Salary Is N2million Per Month, How Much Can You Give Your Wife? / What Is That One Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.