Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram (18504 Views)

Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics / Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" / Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 9:50am On May 02, 2016
After seeing the misfortune that befell tiwa and tibliss, they have reasons to be grateful. I hope and pray that the demon currently working overtime in tiwa and tibliss lives will not have time for them.
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Funminicrown: 9:52am On May 02, 2016
Shame on Tiwa Savage and Teeblizz for coming to the public to wash their dirty linen when their mates are making marriage enjoyable for themselves.
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 9:52am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

The data is not free my dear! I'm here to enlighten coconut head like you. Check my posts to be sure.
pot calling kettle black....you have not solved your problems but decided to sit behind a gadget and act like a judge....your intelligence is on the negative side
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by vickydevoka(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2016
Brightgem:
Nice post by husband. My eye is seeing just one thingy sha, is It "virtues woman" or "virtuos woman"
none. it's Virtuous

1 Like

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by greatness22(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2016
Omotayor123:
Happy birthday to the Dance Queen cheesy
You are the real queen my beautiful lady
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Tapout(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

Please, when is their turn to "teebillz"?

was that meant to be funny? undecided undecided
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Ibime(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2016
Brightgem:
Nice post by husband. My eye is seeing just one thingy sha, is It "virtues woman" or "virtuos woman"

Neither. The correct spelling is virtuous.

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by olimaintain(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2016
HBd birthday mate
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
pot calling kettle black....you have not solved your problems but decided to sit behind a gadget and act like a judge....your intelligence is on the negative side
At least you still acknowledged the Intelligence. That's a good start!
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2016
Tapout:

was that meant to be funny? undecided undecided
Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by tottinova: 9:57am On May 02, 2016
yusaze807:
Kaffy's husband took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife. Read what he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE4ieuIm9lE/?taken-by=papiijameh

Ehya

All this happening when tiwa's marriage decided to take a u-turn
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 9:58am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

At least you still acknowledged the Intelligence. That's a good start!
ofcus I did!!!when your intelligence is compared to that of an earthworm,then you know e who is down,fears no fall
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Dklef(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2016
Ibime:

Neither. The correct spelling is virtuous.

Long time BIS, FFR has deteriorated ever since your retirement, man. sad
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by prisc(f): 9:59am On May 02, 2016
All the best. Its better to plan a surprise bday party and sayall these things to her in front of your lil principalities and powers than to tell the. Whole whole full of principalitites and powers in higher places.
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
ofcus I did!!!when your intelligence is compared to that of an earthworm,then you know e who is down,fears no fall
Are you down?
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by reachycul(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2016
when u av a gud woman,u av evritins in d world bro
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Dklef(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
Please, when is their turn to "teebillz"?
Guy na, easy. cheesy
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Dripy(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2016
Brightgem:
Virtuous. Correcting the 'correcter' lol!

1 Like

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2016
Dklef:

Guy na, easy. cheesy
You too. Are you a learner? Kaffy is a cougar. Remember Soul E and Queen. You guys need to reboot your OS.
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by sonety2k(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2016
cool
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 10:07am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

Are you down?
yes I am but u are beneath
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Ghost447(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2016
Brightgem:
Virtuous.
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 10:11am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

You too. Are you a learner? Kaffy is a cougar. Remember Soul E and Queen. You guys need to reboot your OS.
whats your business if she is?learn to mind your biz...like you are better?if all I need is to reboot my OS,you need to be cloned, formatted and upgraded....You are out dated!!!
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
yes I am but u are beneath
Yeah! Trying to raise you up.
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Praizekeyz(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2016
Tbillz and tiwa say wetin dey more romantic pass dis one, but whr dem dey now?
Aint prayin 4 such 2 apn 2 kaffy tho, just saying dat anytin cud jus apn @any fukin tym..
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by oyinmama(f): 10:15am On May 02, 2016
Brightgem:

Neither...it is 'virtuous'
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
whats your business if she is?learn to mind your biz...like you are better?if all I need is to reboot my OS,you need to be cloned, formatted and upgraded....You are out dated!!!
Yes! You have begun to show your weakness. Anger is a sign of helplessness. I have your jelly-like balls between my fingers!
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 10:17am On May 02, 2016
Aww!
Happy for em. smiley
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 10:19am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

Yes! You have begun to show your weakness. Anger is a sign of helplessness. I have your jelly-like balls between my fingers!
far from it....people like u show the problems in your family when you jump into conclusions from afar
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Highbhee(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2016
Anoda Teebillz o..
Virtue women=>woman of Easy virtue=>LovePeddler....Are yu calling ur Queen LovePeddler...mind yur grammars angry

1 Like

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 10:20am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

Yeah! Trying to raise you up.
raise yourself man,before you try giving another a lift
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
far from it....people like u show the problems in your family when you jump into conclusions from afar
How do you now learn from elders. Must you fall to gain from experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship / (download. Album) 6LACK East Atlanta Love Letter Full / Don Jazzy Defends D'banj On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.