Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram (18523 Views)

Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics / Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" / Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
raise yourself man,before you try giving another a lift
It is a thing of joy to save somebody despite your own standing. Saving a single lost sheep from a whole herd is a joy to the shepherd!
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by systemz(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
it doesn't have to...learn to use your free data in a good way...it's gray and not gr(e)y
Both are correct.
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 10:26am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

How do you now learn from elders. Must you fall to gain from experience.
exactly what I mean,don't judge peepz based on your family problems!!!try and solve yours
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 10:28am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

It is a thing of joy to save somebody despite your own standing. Saving a single lost sheep from a whole herd is a joy to the shepherd!
love your neighbor as yourself....give yourself the lift then act like you care..
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by jasysandra(f): 10:28am On May 02, 2016
I remember how I dreamt of being a dancer like her grin

We celebrate good things.
HBD

1 Like

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
exactly what I mean,don't judge peepz based on your family problems!!!try and solve yours
You seem doomed to fail. Must we "love-vendor" your brain to correctness.
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
love your neighbor as yourself....give yourself the lift then act like you care..
Sorry! I don't act. It is against my nature to pretend. Leave that to RMD.
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 10:33am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

You seem doomed to fail. Must we "love-vendor" your brain to correctness.
thanks for the offer but you need it asap
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by banmee(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2016
This one too don start.
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by mitchyy(f): 10:46am On May 02, 2016
Brightgem:
Nice post by husband. My eye is seeing just one thingy sha, is It "virtues woman" or "virtuos woman"

Lol. You're wrong as well. Its spelt 'virtuous' and not virtuos or virtues.
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Icaretoo: 10:47am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=nigeriancritic1 post=45231696]
Please, when is their turn to "teebillz"?[/oquote]

U go wait Taya.. Na u wish for them abi??
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=Icaretoo post=45238593][/quote] Its a challenge to them.
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by ogtavia(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2016
Internet is ruining many things...something you should tell her one on one and make her feel happy...you will not tell her but come and share it on the internet...mtschew...
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 11:13am On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
it doesn't have to...learn to use your free data in a good way...it's gray and not gr(e)y
Mr ITK,it's grey
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Omotayor123(f): 11:13am On May 02, 2016
greatness22:
You are the real queen my beautiful lady
grin
Saw your message but couldn't reply. Tnx anyway!
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by byvan03: 11:20am On May 02, 2016
You hardly see these Internet men praise their wives without telling us how much of their bull*shit she tolerates that made him love her mtcccchhheewww! undecided
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by greatness22(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2016
Omotayor123:
grin
Saw your message but couldn't reply. Tnx anyway!
You welcome my lady wink
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by akpamfet: 11:41am On May 02, 2016
Brightgem:
Nice post by husband. My eye is seeing just one thingy sha, is It "virtues woman" or "virtuos woman"

Hmmm...next u hear Kaffy.is sleeping with Psquare,tuface,Whizkid.once she stops bringing money. Men sef...mtchwww...
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by BossDanniee(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2016
Lovely couple
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 02, 2016
Oyin93:

Mr ITK,it's grey
hey!!!incorruptible judge,Google is your friend
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
hey!!!incorruptible judge,Google is your friend
lol
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Orikinla(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2016
Kaffy is one in a million.
God has greater things coming for her with many happier returns of the day. I thank Almighty God for her marriage. She married for true love.
Her husband is a great guy.

Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Ejytex(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2016
Benz4pimp:
they will do that when you start using your brain the right way
10x mehn
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by femi4: 4:43pm On May 02, 2016
Shortyy:
Tomorrow you'll come and post how she couldn't feed you and shii. Just so y'all know, when it happens, i'm gonna laugh at the jokes and memes they'll make about it. Keep your relationshit to yourselves, you people wee not hear.
This one no dey take cocaine
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 02, 2016
Na the man write this abi na the woman??
Re: Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 9:37am On May 03, 2016
Oyin93:

lol
yea lol!!! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University / Turning From Black To White: Lee Thomas' Story / Naira Marley’s Valentine Concert In Cameroon Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.