Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) (3537 Views)

2face And Mary.j Blige New Song / Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige / Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by triistar86: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2009
NOTICE: This is to inform my fellow NLDERS that BOMBSQUAD and MBULELA has been declared missing for the past 24hours. All attempts to locate them has proven futile. In the spirit of oneness and brotherliness should you see either of them in their garment of shame and reproach please inform them that their attention might be needed on this thread. Thank you very much.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by slimshay(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2009
awon enemies where are they oh. na wa oh, for days now they are still hiding. come out nah, u dey fear. gbogbo yin e ma rundown ni. irrelevant dumbasses. 9ice don talk am, 'enemies na must if you wan blow'. The boy pass blow dem still dey beef.
anyways fun awon friends, baba and m.i. don cook track finish oh, sorry you dont get to hear it until the album drops, heard like the first 30 seconds on Rythm yesterday, lovely!! im sure there's a mesage in dere for those running their mouths.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by bigismalls: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2009
@ mbuela, where were you when pictures of tuface with rkelly were posted on some thrread in this nairaland, yet people would rather believe stories from a tabloid that rkelly says he has never met tuface before. mr terrorist keeps searchin nairaland lookin for any thread on tuface to defile it, haba, him impregnate your wife ni . leave the guy alone abeg. Who God has blessed no man can curse o.

If I were mbuela and the other guy, I wont even bother to show face, because it is pointless arguing with people who keep bringing on the same baseless facts. the point is Nigerians hate the truth. they see black, they know it is black, but they try to console themselves that it is white. That is why we keep hovering around the same circle looking for the promise land that we'll never get to. When you spare the rod, you'll spoil the child.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by hevysomtin(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2009
hmmmmm this is very interesting,
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by finishim(f): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2009
tuface is unstoppable as simple as abc, haters don't gerrit, they're mad cos he keeps rising and shininmg like the star he is. hating is understandably a part of life.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by eleshin(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
finishim:

tuface is unstoppable as simple as abc, haters don't gerrit, they're mad cos he keeps rising and shininmg like the star he is. hating is understandably a part of life.
you're right.they've been displaying the stupidity in them all in the name of hating,wish they cud continue.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by audio: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2009
lol, the music business is big in Nigeria. You can't believe what you read on these blogs and forums anymore.

There are companies in Nigeria that are paid to spread stuff virally. Anything you like. True or Untrue. Just pay them and it's done. If you choose to be the mugu that laps everything up, that's your choice. But don't complain afterwards when you repeat it in public and everyone laughs at you.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by mrmetoo1: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2009
wheres bombsquad? Has he finally realised 2face is unstoppable?
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by mtvlovic: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
hey!!!! make una leave tuface alone ooooooo
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by mbulela: 4:24am On Aug 14, 2009
triistar86:

NOTICE: This is to inform my fellow NLDERS that BOMBSQUAD and MBULELA has been declared missing for the past 24hours. All attempts to locate them has proven futile. In the spirit of oneness and brotherliness should you see either of them in their garment of shame and reproach please inform them that their attention might be needed on this thread. Thank you very much.

very funny. there is nothing more to say.
you are convinced even in the absence of any concrete proof and in the face of the quality of that 'duet'.
i leave you to your convictions.
I am convinced otherwise.
Cheers.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by Bamsyle(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2009
Hehehe . . .

LWKMDFH . . . grin grin grin
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by prudentcy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2009
[i][/i]
Tuface na baba jo(THE MOST SUCCESSFUL MUSICIAN IN NAIJA) mk they free am like Terry G i don dey feel the guy jo, he deserve those awards because he was the one that changed the musik industry in Naija, I agree that who God has blessed no man can curse.
True talk, YOU BETTER JOIN THE WINNING TEAM, DON'T BE A LOOSER
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by mrmetoo1: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2009
ok pls haters, i want to hear what u guys have to say about this. . . Bombsquad abeg show face. Link for pics with 2face & mary j, they're coming out with a song soon.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/INFINIT2/112567042919

http://www.notjustok.com/2009/08/17/picture-2face-and-mary-j-blige-in-the-studio/
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by rockyfela(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2009
@ Mr me too tell them. i saw that on infin2 page on fb. they wouldn't show face nowoo its to spread ill gotten rumors. God pass them.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by mrmetoo1: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
I'm just going to keep 'em coming. Apology from the web editor of Channel O website

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=137119636656
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by eldee(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2009
Why does he need to take legal actions??
What's wrong with a smear campaign?? Artistes like Eedris will die to have a smear campaign started against them.

In Dave Chapelle's words 'You can't get unfamous. You can get infamous, but you can't get unfamous'
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by youngdee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2009
@mr_me_too

Thanks so much for those links, I know them haterz like bombsquad are contacting themselves on what to write about now. They are useless fellow trying to bring someone that God uplifted himself down, it will never work for them.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by shotster50(m): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2009
All i can say is that a lot of people are trying to pull 2face down by any means neccessary. A lesson from this present drama - you should not jump to to conclusions quickly. I saw a lot of comments condemning and abusing 2face when the R kelly story first broke out now they are all acting like they never said nothing. As far as I am concerned he is our flag bearer as far as music goes.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by fastmoney(m): 2:18am On Aug 19, 2009
Damm its been ages i been on nairaland, but this issue is simple, Tuface is rich and r kelly and his lawyers know it so if they didnt sign those vocals away then someone would have filed a case against tuface, Its different story if they recorded in the same studio. Its a known practice for artist to record in different studios and email vocals to each other eg ,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOgKtfUo9i8
i wonder who is behind all this, did some1 say kenny and d1? lol
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by drebaba12(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2009
Thanks to u guys d lovers of 2baba and the hatters, well 4 ur information i think everything is clear to us we have already know d champion in d game and the looser. 2baba a job well done 4 putting 9ja name in the guinness book of record wat again do u want him to prove to u he has done wat nobody has ever done and winning numerous awards. Is in 9ja dat if any star artist is going through a lot of difficulties especially 2face dat sum will be happy either u like it or not 2baba is d best even d'banj dedicate is success to 2baba. So to all d hatters 2face is millions time richer than ur father and can feed ur family and ur upcoming generations. He has already said it dat u all learning all d fly he has been to d moon, and remember he is getting married next year so u r all invited. Remember Ujah Bless No Cause.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by drebaba12(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2009
Thanks to u guys d lovers of 2baba and the hatters, well 4 ur information i think everything is clear to us we have already know d champion in d game and the looser. 2baba a job well done 4 putting 9ja name in the guinness book of record wat again do u want him to prove to u he has done wat nobody has ever done and winning numerous awards. Is in 9ja dat if any star artist is going through a lot of difficulties especially 2face dat sum will be happy either u like it or not 2baba is d best even d'banj dedicate is success to 2baba. So to all d hatters 2face is millions time richer than ur father and can feed ur family and ur upcoming generations. He has already said it dat u all learning all d fly he has been to d moon, and remember he is getting married next year so u r all invited. Remember Ujah Bless No Cause.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by iykon4: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2009
Bombsquad and his cohorts should be careful.lt is not good to be bribed to tarnish the lmage of another person.l want to ask are you better than tubaba in terms of behaivour and good manners.Do you think it is easy to get to that level where he has reach.

Do you think that cheap blackmail for a kobo kobo bribe(money) can aid you in life.Think more about your life and how you can be useful to yourself and add value,emulate good things and see something good and positive about somebody.

l can describe you as a saddist paid for cheap blackmail.Stop it.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by eleshin(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2009
nuff said,nuff heard
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by chronique(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2009
I think we should just do away with the issue of the r.kelly collabo. Let it rest.We can believe and disbelieve what we choose to. One day,the obvious truth will come out and there would be no need for all these lengthy write ups.2face no doubt is a role model to most artistes. That's a very big shoe that only a few nigerian acts can walk in. My recent involvement in an issue that involves an upcoming r/b act and an established r/b act on a collabo they did together has left me stunned as to what our established acts are actually capable of doing.if as a member of the management team of the upcoming act,i decide to make noise on the issue, a lot of people will curse and swear and say am just trying to bring him down.a lot is happening behind the scene and its unfortunate that the fans will never get to know the truth.i have known komo from way back and know he use to be Gud with 2face.the collabo issue,i cant say anything on it coz i don't have any concrete evidence on it.but like i said before,my involvement in this recent issue will not allow me vouch for any nigerian star.moreso,the artiste in question is an artiste i used to respect until he messed up.he has the dough to buy the press and its just so unfortunate that these things are happening. So pls,lets leave the 2face,r.kelly and komo issue alone. The truth will someday prevail,no matter how long it takes. Lets just enjoy good music from 2baba and our nigerian artistes and look beyond their shortcomings.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by concrete: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2009
haters, stay MAD and SAD

2baba is STILL doing the dayum thing and good on him for that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FULL MOVIE: Black Panther (2018) (bluray) / Sierra Leone’s Adonis O’holi Wins First Mister Africa International Pageant / Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.