Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,659 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street (2162 Views)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by buccal(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2016
So I was checking a friend's phone pictures when I came across this lovely girl, according to him she was with her dad who has difficulty in walking, I almost cried, she's just so innonent but see what life has brought upon her.
She stays under the scorching sun everyday begging just to eat.
My friend said she was very lively and he spent a little time with them, they ate groundnut together.
He said when he asked the man if she could get adopted he replied he will be very happy but he must have good knowledge of the person and proly the address and everything... I planned on going to see them but kwara state is making it hard for the immigrants, only God knows where she is now.

P.S pls just thank God for any problem or challenge you are facing.someone out there is facing worse..

3 Likes

Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by Nobody: 11:10am On May 02, 2016
Dem plenty for my side o, all these lebanese and niger republic people.

1 Like

Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by drnsoha(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2016
Oh! What a pity. She is so beautiful
Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by drnsoha(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2016
Oh! What a pity. She is so beautiful. Please where are they currently?

1 Like

Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by buccal(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2016
drnsoha:
Oh! What a pity. She is so beautiful. Please where are they currently?
Here in Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by Swissheart(f): 12:59pm On May 02, 2016
I have come across countless number of this kind of beautiful kids. Some even run after you demanding for money.
Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by drnsoha(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2016
buccal:

Here in Ilorin.

That girl needs to be taken off the streets ASAP. Please what plans do you and your Sister have for her?

Please let's take that beautiful kid off the street

1 Like

Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by buccal(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2016
drnsoha:

That girl needs to be taken off the streets ASAP. Please what plans do you and your Sister have for her?

Please let's take that beautiful kid off the street
Tried going back to the location cldnt find them,then I heard the govt is giving the immigrants problem,maybe they are hiding somewhere who knows
Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by drnsoha(m): 2:10pm On May 02, 2016
buccal:

Tried going back to the location cldnt find them,then I heard the govt is giving the immigrants problem,maybe they are hiding somewhere who knows

Please my brother, try and get more informations concerning this family. If I were closer I wouldn't mind joining you but if there is any way I could help please let me know.

1 Like

Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by dacovajnr: 3:25pm On May 02, 2016
This Cute Girl..I do See her with her siblings around Maraba/Challenge @ ilorin and once gave her and her siblings 5h to share wink
Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by ronald4ever(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2016
Very irresponsible and disgusting parents who shouldn't have procreated in the first place. Now see what they are putting innocent kids through. Fools if you can't take care of kids stop procreating. Id1ots. undecided
Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by Pidggin(f): 9:56pm On May 02, 2016
What a lovely child
Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by taryour(f): 10:16pm On May 02, 2016
ronald4ever:
Very irresponsible and disgusting parents who shouldn't have procreated in the first place. Now see what they are putting innocent kids through. Fools if you can't take care of kids stop procreating. Id1ots. undecided

And in your church mind, you just typed something sensible is it the fathers fault that he can't walk? or were you told he injured himself intentional so he could beg on the road with his child you need to cover your face, ask for forgiveness and God grace. And finally THANK GOD FOR YOUR OWN....

2 Likes

Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by ronald4ever(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2016
taryour:

And in your church mind, you just typed something sensible is it the fathers fault that he can't walk? or were you told he injured himself intentional so he could beg on the road with his child you need to cover your face, ask for forgiveness and God grace. And finally THANK GOD FOR YOUR OWN....

And I didn't remember telling you I'm religious for you to just assume I am an adherent of the imaginary white bearded man in the sky? Why are you religious wingnuts quick to conclude everyone shares your faith or believe in magic sky fairies? undecided
Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by gidjah(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2016
come to the north op, and see pretty mamas and babies roaming federal roads in begging contest.some times i ask that they give me one of their children for money (outa fun)and you need to see us laugh together!,dem really plenty for North o.
Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by lewispius: 11:38pm On May 02, 2016
ronald4ever:

And I didn't remember telling you I'm religious for you to just assume I am an adherent of the imaginary white bearded man in the sky? Why are you religious wingnuts quick to conclude everyone shares your faith or believe in magic sky fairies? undecided

Re: See Very Cute Little Girl Begging On The Street by Ruq: 12:37pm On May 03, 2016
ronald4ever:

If you know how those parents manipulate their kids to beg you'll know they strictly use them for business. You'll overlook the cuteness. These same parents will direct these kids to strangers to beg and flog them when they misbehave for losing a potential alms giver.

(1) (Reply)

Indecent Proposal - Venice Trip -Will You Accept My Proposal? / Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy / What Will You Do If Your Wife Is 'doing It'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.