Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama (60986 Views)

Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) / Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him / Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 02, 2016
bodeloja:

Brother mi at this rate Lagos will be Igboland not even no mans land again. Them go done naturalise become omo onile, son of the soul. grin
Lol.. infact,Lagos is part of Biafra..

1 Like

Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by Kenturkey048(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2016
DesChyko:
Tiwa don reach 35 years? shocked
U Nor knw?
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by IYANGBALI: 2:35pm On May 02, 2016
Dis guy just dey sow seeds everywhere him go

VickyRotex rokiatu Aminat508 Osusumustflow and Prettythicksme una don go for pregnancy test?
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by IYANGBALI: 2:36pm On May 02, 2016
Kenturkey048:
U Nor knw?
no wonder her toto dey always squeeze face
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by DesChyko: 2:36pm On May 02, 2016
Kenturkey048:
U Nor knw?

If no be as I see am here, I think say na late twenties o! She suppose round up her child bearing tinz soon before she enter dumorage o!
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by Kenturkey048(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2016
Dis tbilz guy @37 4children,,wit 3 diferent women..i swear dat guy go dy Bleep scatter.
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by Olabestonic001(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2016
DoTheNeedful:
A medical doctor in USA There must be something special about this guy. Why do ladies get attracted to bad guys?

because most ladies are wired to lack the bad guy and tint for the good guy.
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by IYANGBALI: 2:37pm On May 02, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Teebillz wants to taste every girl pussy finish.
including your own
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by IamAtribalist: 2:39pm On May 02, 2016
cool All these useless women. When a good man comes their way, they will say he is not exciting enough. But when a bad boy like Tunji comes around they will quickly get on their knees and start sucking his d*ck and start having his kids. Then when he does what every bad boy does they will start crying and looking for compassion. The day women stop giving thugs their kitten like free candy is the day the world will start becoming a better place. cool

4 Likes

Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by Kenturkey048(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2016
DesChyko:

If no be as I see am here, I think say na late twenties o! She suppose round up her child bearing tinz soon before she enter dumorage o!
D chic na old ladies,,even by dis year she suppose complet 36

1 Like

Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by ibadanfinest(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2016
I have always thought 2face na badoo but now I know 2face dey learn where tblizz dey.
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by AsanwaKC(f): 2:41pm On May 02, 2016
DoTheNeedful:
A medical doctor in USA There must be something special about this guy. Why do ladies get attracted to bad guys?

What kind of attraction...50yr old mama..hmmm
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by Kenturkey048(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
no wonder her toto dey always squeeze face
Abeg u don see her kpekus b4?
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by IYANGBALI: 2:41pm On May 02, 2016
valdetino:
I think T-billz will take Tuface's place soon.
he has already tooked over
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by IYANGBALI: 2:42pm On May 02, 2016
Kenturkey048:
Abeg u don see her kpekus b4?
yes now
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by DesChyko: 2:43pm On May 02, 2016
Kenturkey048:
D chic na old ladies,,even by dis year she suppose complet 36
LOL grin
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by omoplaycool(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

THATS NOT TRUE. HE IS A MAN!
Bro, you call him a man? Wow. .am not sure but if he truly did all this crap as they say he did. ..i really beg to differ .HE IS A BOY. ..
Please don't insult the real Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 02, 2016
Define the word ASHAWO nwoke..
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by Kenturkey048(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
yes now
I go report u 2 tbilz make him add ur name among d likes of 2face,djazy,and dsid.
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by duality(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2016
When some of us who are strict with advocating chastity for both men and women speak some people will think you are punishing them. They'll say you are religious and so on.. If you follow the principles of God in relationships and marriage, these kind of issues will not arise.

Will people learn?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by shiki(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2016
Tunji Balogun is a novice, he would have asked my brother 2Baba how to play the game without difficulties
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2016
omoplaycool:

Bro, you call him a man? Wow. .am not sure but if he truly did all this crap as they say he did. ..i really beg to differ .HE IS A BOY. ..
Please don't insult the real Nigerian men
please "play cool" he sold his car to make sure tiwa shot her first video. is that that not responsible enough?
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 02, 2016
when u can't control your 3rd leg
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 02, 2016
You got it. Why was he seeing this well-to-do 50-year old? Money, of course.

YoursGEJ:
How do you people not see that the reason he was phucking a 50 yr old woman was to get money to sponsor his lazy lifestyle? This boy is a disgrace to manhood
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by Dklef(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2016
armadeo:
Again.

Won't this saga end.
Just shout tiwa or tbillz or leķki bridge and FP is sure.

Add snakes for confirmation.
LOL cheesy

Yeye person!

1 Like

Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by dotune(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2016
TJ baba! Universal donor
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by IYANGBALI: 2:51pm On May 02, 2016
Kenturkey048:
I go report u 2 tbilz make him add ur name among d likes of 2face,djazy,and dsid.
we plenty o even here on nairaland
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by IYANGBALI: 2:52pm On May 02, 2016
shiki:
Tunji Balogun is a novice, he would have asked my brother 2Baba how to play the game without difficulties
or casualties
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by cap28: 2:54pm On May 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool All these useless women. When a good man comes their way, they will say he is not exciting enough. But when a bad boy like Tunji comes around they will quickly get on their knees and start sucking his d*ck and start having his kids. Then when he does what every bad boy does they will start crying and looking for compassion. The day women stop giving thugs their kitten like free candy is the day the world will start becoming a better place. cool

you need to blame your shitty society that insults and degrades women if they're of a certain age and not married. Maybe if nigerian society were more supportive of women many women wouldn't end up with low lifes like tbillz. Desperation and a horrible judgemental society pushes these women into the claws of these predators. I applaud genny and rita for refusing to end up as casualties of this woman hating society. Come to the west and see women running from marriage unless they stand to gain something from it.
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by dikeigbo2(m): 2:55pm On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
He thinks having kids all around is the best na its not

Not he should have been more open guys feel wen dey hide stuff its good bt i tell u nothing is hidden before God

God saw tiwas suffering and he made sure he exposed tbillz nd he allowed tbillz to expose himself plain blanck

Well i feel for tiwa im sure it was the pressure of go and marry that led her to this thats why i will never force anybody to do anything cos God is watching wen d person is suffering from dat stuff the blood wil b on my neck i myt nt recieve d purnishment now bt yrs later dars how God works no sinner go unpurnish check d bible if God will still forgive you he wud first purnish one

Never pressurize any body to do anything God is watching when u least expect

You made some points though, but your spellings and abbreviated wordings is a completely knockdown
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by davidterna: 3:02pm On May 02, 2016
She made the choice of marriage herself,let her endure the hurdle in it.
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by vigasimple(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2016
DoTheNeedful:

She knew what she was doing. She wanted a good looking sperm donor. She wanted to have another child before menopause. No American guy will touch her with a barge poll because of child benefit issue.

Women generally want a good looking guy as baby daddy ignoring tell tale signs of very deep character flaw.

Tuface idibia is their President just that he pay for playing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funmi Awelewa: "I Chose Acting Because I Can't Do Olosho" (PHOTOS) / Toyin Lawani's Nude 38th Pre-Birthday Photo / Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.