Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama (60991 Views)

Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) / Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him / Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:40pm On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
He thinks having kids all around is the best na its not

Not he should have been more open guys feel wen dey hide stuff its good bt i tell u nothing is hidden before God

God saw tiwas suffering and he made sure he exposed tbillz nd he allowed tbillz to expose himself plain blanck

Well i feel for tiwa im sure it was the pressure of go and marry that led her to this thats why i will never force anybody to do anything cos God is watching wen d person is suffering from dat stuff the blood wil b on my neck i myt nt recieve d purnishment now bt yrs later dars how God works no sinner go unpurnish check d bible if God will still forgive you he wud first purnish one

Never pressurize any body to do anything God is watching when u least expect

Yes, but God doesn't punish us as big as our sins are. But in most cases He doesn't punish us, we only reap what we sow, except u call that punishment sha
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by captianfreeman(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2016
E be like say this teebillz ,abi wetin be em name again ? E be like say the guy na player .
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by cap28: 9:10pm On May 02, 2016
SirShymexx:

You're not using logic here and you're starting to sound like an emotional woman. You claimed he has no visible source of income, but how was he able to discover Savage who was a failed X-factor contestant, paid for her video, and help her kick-start her music career in Nigeria? So, nah, he was depressed cos he invested his all into a talent he believed in and ended up marrying, only to be let down by the person.

I believe you've never had suicidal thoughts in ya life. Suicidal thought isn't always premeditated - it's a spontaneous thing that happens based on ya mental state. And cos he's depressed and he also added alcohol to this problem, hence his mind was everywhere and I believe that was why he ended up driving around, till he came to the conclusion that he's better off killing himself. So argument about ringing people, location, and his way out - are null and void. I rate you more than a lot of the clowns on this forum and I expect you to apply logic to whatever you post.

You mean the same John Fashanu who was one of the highest paid black footballers in the EPL during his career and the same one who had a brother who was the first black player ever to be signed to a million pounds contract in the EPL isn't self-made? The same one who hosted many series of Gladiators and was paid six figures? Fash the bash has always been super-rich since he signed his first professional contract. Yes, he was involved in match-fixing and probably got involved in fraud, when he started mingling with naij guys, after moving to London and playing for Millwall and Wimbledon. But how does that negate the fact that he's self-made? Also, how's he a persona non grata in the UK, when he has always been known as a bad boy and prince charming that ladies flock around? I bet you forgot that he was the leader of the notorious Wimbledon FC "Crazy Gang" and he was chosen to present Gladiators due to his bad boy image, no? The same "persona non grata in the UK" also almost won "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" with public votes and every time he's in the UK these days, he's always on Sky or BBC talking about sports and Nigeria. What type of "persona non grata in the UK" gets that type of love? C'mon he won the FA cup for Wimbledon and he's still a hero with the club's fan base...ladies still love him...and he's still one of the most loved black footballers ever in the UK. Fash the bash is a legend.

Now compare the both of them with a Mike Tyson who was convicted of rape. A woman abuser. A serial womaniser. A sex maniac. A guy who was best friends with a well known killer and friends with a lot of utter violent people. Etc. Who's worse? grin

Anyway, how come you've nothing to say about the two miserable women these guys were involved with? They're both cum buckets and public dogs, who used their spouses to get to the next level in life. Yet you can call these men all kinds of names. Why?

How much does it cost to launch an unknown singers career in Nigeria. I would hazard a guess that it wouldnt be very much and am willing to bet that he borrowed money to do so and recouped it when her career took off. So really all he did was take a risk on an investment which later yielded dividends not much of a loss for him. Have you heard her side of story ? He booked shows for her and never accounted for the money she was paid, while she was miscarrying his child in Jamaica he was banging another woman in Nigeria and never returned any of her calls despite the fact that she sent graphic pictures of herself bleeding . Are those the actions of a caring man. Its funny how you call her a cum bucket but worship the ground that amber rose walks on a woman who was banging nick cannon while married to wiz khalifa and who kanye west said he had to have 30 showers after being with. A woman who says its ok for women to have one night stsnds and has lost count of the numbrr of men shes had sex with. A woman who opens up her coochie and butt cheeks on social media for men to leer at, all in the name of being a bad bit.ch . A woman whose made a living out of fckg rich rappers despite having zero talent at least tiwa can sing. Or is it one rulle for naija babes and another for americans/westerners?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by yinkslinks(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2016
Hahahaha, but Bro Teebliz gold is not really fine oooo. its either tiwa was after his height, desperate to marry or the guy jazz her grin grin grin grin grin grin
mikolo80:
no mind her she de find fine boy.she think say e easy to be fine boy and responsible at the same time
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by SirShymexx: 9:36pm On May 02, 2016
cap28:

How much does it cost to launch an unknown singers career in Nigeria. I would hazard a guess that it wouldnt be very much and am willing to bet that he borrowed money to do so and recouped it when her career took off. So really all he did was take a risk on an investment which later yielded dividends not much of a loss for him. Have you heard her side of story ? He booked shows for her and never accounted for the money she was paid, while she was miscarrying his child in Jamaica he was banging another woman in Nigeria and never returned any of her calls despite the fact that she sent graphic pictures of herself bleeding . Are those the actions of a caring man. Its funny how you call her a cum bucket but worship the ground that amber rose walks on a woman who was banging nick cannon while married to wiz khalifa and who kanye west said he had to have 30 showers after being with. A woman who says its ok for women to have one night stsnds and has lost count of the numbrr of men shes had sex with. A woman who opens up her coochie and butt cheeks on social media for men to leer at, all in the name of being a bad bit.ch . A woman whose made a living out of fckg rich rappers despite having zero talent at least tiwa can sing. Or is it one rulle for naija babes and another for americans/westerners?

What dividends did it yield for him when he never signed her to any contractual obligations? If she were to be under a contract for what he invested in her, would she have sacked him the way she did? No, that's impossible - she would've had to buy herself out of the contract. Business is business and you've to respect that. He's a fool for not making sure his paperwork's alright. When you take a risk on an investment and it starts yielding dividends, especially when the investment is co.ck-blocking other potential investments - you've a sense of entitlement on that investment. Paperwork is all you need.

When have I ever worshipped Amber Rose? I think she's good looking and she has an amazing body...but Amber Rose is the last person I'll ever worship. She's a sket. But didn't Savage also get around while she was married? So how's she different from slut-walking Amber Rose? Pot and kettle.

Anyway, what talent does 39-year Tiwa Savage have? Ol'girl was 26 years old when she was kicked out of X-factor in 2003. And was likely in her 30s, with her dream of being a successful artist almost over, before the guy decided to invest everything he had in her. Someone like that ought to be grateful to the guy for the rest of her life and kiss the floor he walks on. Without him, she would most likely be a 39-year old aspiring artist right now.

1 Like

Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by GloriaNinja(f): 9:43pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=45245544]including your own [/quote ] and your sisters' own.
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by mikolo80: 9:56pm On May 02, 2016
yinkslinks:
Hahahaha, but Bro Teebliz gold is not really fine oooo. its either tiwa was after his hight, desperate to marry or the guy jazz her grin grin grin grin grin grin
na lie she no wan marry short man devil like Tonto dike husband. she de find marketable husband. think say na only packaging mataa
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by mikolo80: 9:57pm On May 02, 2016
cap28:

Save that advice for your ugly daughters who will inherit your ugly genes cos as far im aware men dont go thru menopause. By the way I didnt know menopause stops a woman from getting married ! ignorance and substandard education is a deadly disease. grin
who go marry your barreness, see mumu. you better learn from Tiwa
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by yinkslinks(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
mikolo80:
na lie she no wan marry short man devil like Tonto dike husband. she de find marketable husband. think say na only packaging mataa
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by dikeigbo2(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2016
Jazzlite:

whilst correcting halfricanadian what happened to your Chinese used dictionary?

Thank you also
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by chimexdnice1(m): 11:53pm On May 02, 2016
Hhhmmm.... from the look of things unfolding, this guy called Tbliz will still commit this suicide. It's very obvious. My advise to anyone that knows him, especially family members is to take him for a proper mental and psychiatric evaluation , put him on 24 hrs surverlancance or better still relocate him abroad.
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by SirShymexx: 11:54pm On May 02, 2016
Cap28

You need to allow it and stop defending cum buckets. Defend good/virtuous/strong women and call cum buckets by their names. Even 2pac said there are biitches and there are women. And that was a guy who adored women, and wrote so many poems/songs to celebrate them - yet a biitch who sucked his dyck set him up for rape and he was convicted for conspiracy, while the guys who raped the biitch were let to go scot-free. That's what biitches do.

Anyway, I wish ya guy Mike Tyson was boxing in this era - his arse would've been knocked out by Anthony Joshua and pounded yam power. Big fan of Mike Tyson but you can't be claiming that the guy's a saint, while trying to call the rest all kinds of names. Gotta stay consistent, bruddah.

-=====================================

@sukkot

Skepta just dropped visuals for a track off his highly anticipated "Konnichiwa" album (crazy grime beat). I want to know what you think. Will check ya comment tomorrow.

Skepta - Man (Gang)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOhxPhqzMwg

I got day 1s/
Then I got new 1s/
No fake 1s/
Trust no 1

Man get money with the gang/
Man get girls with the gang/
Man eat food with the gang/
Man talk slangs so the feds can't work out what I just said to a man.

Out.
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by cybriz82(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2016
Thunder dn dey bleep dem ba?
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by IYANGBALI: 12:48am On May 03, 2016
[quote author=GloriaNinja post=45256753][/quote]e pain am o kikikikikikiki tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama by kvngveektour(m): 3:13am On May 03, 2016
Barselonia:
when dem do wedding, dey carry am go dubai.... so that we no go gate crash...
now wahala dey happened, dem dey worry us...

make una parkwwell oooo....

can't be using paraccetammol forr another man headache..

seun, lalasticlala, una no get any news again ni.... news dey joke section oo
nor be by force to go dubai
Barselonia:

nor be by force to go dubai
Barselonia:

nor be by force to go dubai in davido's voice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife / Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony (vid / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Disgraced By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.