Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (58432 Views)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by loopman: 10:57pm On May 02, 2016
ikarm17:

The miserable Igbo ayamantaga is trying to show face. Were I him, I'd start learning Fulani; Enugu's new language.

Lmaoooo, the ediot just dey paraa for nothing on NL while Fulani are busy sacking their villages and creating pathway to the ocean via Igboland grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 10:57pm On May 02, 2016
ikarm17:

Fulanis aren't ruling you? Buhari must be Igbo then.
Igboland belongs to Fulanis and no one is contesting that. You can scream and kick on nl.

Buhari rules Nigeria aka a country while a Fulani Emir rules Yoloba in ILLORIN....a land that historically belongs to yoloba. They have been doing so even before I or any of my parents were born. As I said, I'm not like you ugly animals that rant and rejoicing over what happened in Enugu yet you've had wtf happened to them done to una plus more.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by loopman: 11:00pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

Buhari rules Nigeria aka a country while a Fulani Emir rules Yoloba in ILLORIN....a land that historically belongs to yoloba. They have been doing so even before I or any of my parents were born. As I said, I'm not like you ugly animals that rant and rejoicing over what happened in Enugu yet you've had wtf happened to them done to una plus more.

You get sense at all? You just write rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Bobandgreat: 11:01pm On May 02, 2016
Menzy86:
Going to school doesnt make you "better" than anyone. Ultimately, the person who has better effect on a wider range of people becomes 'better' which is still relative. You claim Buhari didn't go to school but he is your president (second shot for that matter) and I dont see how anyone can be 'better' than being a president. Best thing: just live your life to be useful to yourself and people around you. Ultimately NOONE is 'better' (a very childish expression if you ask me) than anybody by virtue of some superficial or self imposed sense of importance!
Osama Bin ladin had a better influence than u on a larger populace, does that make him better than u? Shekau controls a larger populace than u, does that make him better than u? Fulani herdsmen are more than ur control index, does that make them better than u? Buhari the illiterate has many almajiri followers, does that make him better than u? Hold ur advice until ur life improves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 11:01pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

Buhari, a Fulani rules Nigeria, igboland inclusive. Fulanis also whatever they want in Igboland. They also have an emir in Ebonyi, why do you think your people dress like Japanese ninjas over there?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 11:02pm On May 02, 2016
loopman:

Lmaoooo, the ediot just dey paraa for nothing on NL while Fulani are busy sacking their villages and creating pathway to the ocean via Igboland grin

He's the loudest chest beater around here. Something tells me that someone has been feeding them apkucious in that IDP camp.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 11:03pm On May 02, 2016
ikarm17:

Buhari, a Fulani rules Nigeria, igboland inclusive. Fulanis also whatever they want in Igboland. They also have an emir in Ebonyi, why do you think your people dress like Japanese ninjas over there?

grin grin grin See the pathetic attempt. Name the fulani emir in Ebonyi as well as the lands in Ebonyi he rules. I'll be waiting.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 11:04pm On May 02, 2016
loopman:

You get sense at all? You just write rubbish grin

Rubbish or not. Fulani have been your leader for eons and still holding that land till date. Infact, they went on national TV and declared more of your lands as their "HISTORICAL GRAZING LANDS".... that speaks volume

I can hear una loud mouth....screams louder.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by loopman: 11:04pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

grin grin grin See the pathetic attempt. Name the fulani emir in Ebonyi as well as the lands in Ebonyi he rules. I'll be waiting.
You had better run before shymexx locate you on this thread grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 11:05pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

Are you getting ready for Fulani's next visit or do you think that battle will take place on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by loopman: 11:06pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

[s]Rubbish or not. Fulani have been your leader for eons and still holding that land till date. Infact, they went on national TV and declared more of your lands as their "HISTOFICAL GRAZING LANDS".... that speaks volume[/s]

Rather than coming here to make noise and foaming in the mouth, your displaced mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters need you more in Enugu IDP camps.
Go and give them succour grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 11:07pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

Rubbish or not. Fulani have been your leader for eons and still holding that land till date. Infact, they went on national TV and declared more of your lands as their "HISTORICAL GRAZING LANDS".... that speaks volume

I can hear una loud mouth....screams louder.

Your leaders are mute in this trying time because we Yorubas and Fulanis got them by the balls. Let them keep crying and fasting nau. Cowards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 11:08pm On May 02, 2016
ikarm17:

Are you getting ready for Fulani's next visit or do you think that battle will take place on NL?

Name the fulani emir in Ebonyi and the land... we are waiting.

The emir of Illorin is Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari (fulani). ILLORIN..yoloba land

While I'm at it, when they were creating the soka forest burial ground in ibadan, despite the resident were aware of it .wetin una do?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by loopman: 11:11pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

The emir of Illorin is Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari (fulani). ILLORIN..yoloba land

While I'm at it, when they were creaking the soka forest burial ground in ibadan, despite the resident were aware of it .wetin una do?

You well at all?
What has this rubbish got to do with what is presently unraveling in Igboland where Fulani are trooping in with their cows and displacing your fathers and mothers. You should be ashamed bro

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Flairoqy(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2016
But their movement with cows were actually natural in Nigeria! Now it's always on the news anywhere they are being sighted, don't harm them else it will cause more trouble.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 11:12pm On May 02, 2016
ikarm17:

Your leaders are mute in this trying time because we Yorubas and Fulanis got them by the balls. Let them keep crying and fasting nau. Cowards

See consoling.

Go liberate a yoloba territory which fans have claimed for years now before talking about Enugu. At least Every part of Enugu belongs to ENUGU, ruled by ENUGU people. We can't say the same for una tongue

By the balls ni, by the balls ko.

A fulani leader mentioned on national news if Nigeria breaks today, illorin (a yoloba land) is going with them.
Another fulani told us on national news two yoloba state is theory historic grazing lands and they can do wtf they want in it

And this one is telling us "we got em by the balls". Useless goat
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 11:13pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

While I'm at it, when they were creaking the soka forest burial ground in ibadan, despite the resident were aware of it .wetin una do?

So you don't know the name of the emir ruling Igboland? And you saying what goes on in your erosive land? Fulanis got you slaves under their armpits don't they?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 11:14pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

See consoling.

Go liberate a yoloba territory which fans have claimed for years now before talking about Enugu. At least Every part of Enugu belongs to ENUGU, ruled by ENUGU people. We can't say the same for una tongue

A fulani leader mentioned on national news if Nigeria breaks today, illorin (a yoloba land) is going with them.
Another fulani told us on national news two yoloba state is theory historic grazing lands and they can do wtf they want in it

All this epistle for somewhere in Yorubaland? Instead of you cowards running to Yorubaland, better start guarding your erosive region. The Fulanis ain't going nowhere.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 11:14pm On May 02, 2016
loopman:

You well at all?
What has this rubbish got to do with what is presently unraveling in Igboland where Fulani are trooping in with their cows and displacing your fathers and mothers. You should be ashamed bro

You should be ashamed you've yet to claim back a land they took from una years ago yet rejoicing over Enugu who still have their lands.

They made a burial ground in your land filled with your people. Your people knew about it and didn't do sh1t yet you have the audacity to mock Enugu. Hide that your monkey head in shame

While I'm at it, are you done calling shymmexx. Call then all nigga. Call your grandfather even. ewu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 11:15pm On May 02, 2016
Enugu belongs to Fulanis and Fulanis can do whatever they want with it. Igbos should keep quiet,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by loopman: 11:15pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

See consoling.

You are insulting a member, if they ban you now, you will be crying like a bereaved widow.
What has this your nonsense epistle got to do with the happening in Enugu? Are those your mothers and fathers really worth nothing to you that you don't find them important to discuss ? grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 11:17pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

You should be ashamed you've yet to claim back a land they took from years ago yet rejoicing over Enugu who still have their lands.

They made a burial ground in your land filled with your people. Your people knew about it and didn't do sh1t yet you have the audacity to mock Enugu. Hide that your monkey head in shame

While I'm at it, are you done calling shymmexx. Call then all nigga. Call your grandfather even. ewu

Now I know why Fulani herdsmen killed an Igbo community leader a year ago. They're ready to install a Fulani leader.

What did you guys do then?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by loopman: 11:18pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

You should be ashamed you've yet to claim back a land they took from una years ago yet rejoicing over Enugu who still have their lands.

This bro is pained. grin grin
Enugu is gone, that is the prized possession of Ibos and you are here asking about an issue that happened before your grandfather was conceived.
You are mentally Unblanced bro grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 11:18pm On May 02, 2016
loopman:

You are insulting a member, if they ban you now, you will be crying like a bereaved widow.
What has this your nonsense epistle got to do with the happening in Enugu? Are those your mothers and fathers really worth nothing to you that you don't find them important to discuss ? grin

Oh now, the Biatch is cryinh. When your useless animal tribe men were here insulting igbo and members repeatedly, you didn't remember warning them of the rules.

Let me see who will ban me but didn't have the audacity to ban you animals while you broke several rules repeatedly.

You should ask that stupid question to your people who neither even shed one tear for the soka victims. Ndi ara
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 11:19pm On May 02, 2016
Enugu people are very dumb sha.
In this digital age, Fulani herdsmen killed your Eze and community leader, yet your mumu leaders keep shut.
They caged your new leader Nnamdi Kanu.
Now they're taking over Ebonyi with an emir.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 11:20pm On May 02, 2016
loopman:

This bro is pained. grin grin
Enugu is gone, that is the prized possession of Ibos and you are here asking about an issue that happened before your grandfather was conceived.
You are mentally Unblanced bro grin

As I told your other brother Name the emir of any land in Enugu. I can name the Illorin

And of course I'm going to talk about it. It is still happening as we speak. Ain't you ashamed...throughout your generations, you've yet to reclaim a land they took from una years ago. Hide that your cowardly ass in shame. Pathetic
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 11:20pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

Oh now, the Biatch is cryinh. When your useless animal tribe men were here insulting igbo and members repeatedly, you didn't remember warning them of the rules.

Let me see who will ban me but didn't have the audacity to ban you animals while you broke several rules repeatedly.

You should ask that stupid question to your people who neither even shed one tear for the soka victims. Ndi ara

You're the bit.ch tho. I wonder why Osu ibos are the loudest of them fake Igbos out there.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by loopman: 11:20pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

Go to Enugu, that is where your mothers and fathers are fearful every morning to step out of their camp.
Stop crying dry tears on NL grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by loopman: 11:24pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

As I told your other brother Name the emir of any land in Enugu. I can name the Illorin

And of course I'm going to talk about it. It is still happening as we speak. Ain't you ashamed...throughout your generations, you've yet to reclaim a land they took from una years ago. Hide that your cowardly ass in shame. Pathetic

Will you keep quiet ! grin
We are talking about the misery your fathers and mothers are presently passing through every night with their eyes wide open with fears of being mercilessly butchered by murderous herdsmen, you are talking about people that sleep with their two eyes closed peacefully every night
Are you normal at all?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by OneNaira5: 11:31pm On May 02, 2016
loopman:

Will you keep quiet ! grin
We are talking about the misery your fathers and mothers are presently passing through every night with their eyes wide open with fears of being mercilessly butchered by murderous herdsmen, you are talking about people that sleep with their two eyes closed peacefully every night
Are you normal at all?

Peaceful grin grin grin

The fulani attacked Ibadan LAST MONTH you illiterate and all your monkey tribesmen did was run away. I posted the article here Biatch ass fool

https://www.nairaland.com/3082535/fulani-herdsmen-hoodlums-invade-farm

And this is not the first nor would it be the last attack the fulani does to you southwest animals this year alone.

Tell me another story.

Liberate ILLORIN first from Fulani, Revenge over the SOKA forest burial where several were buried and stop the REPEATEDLY attacks from Fulani in your land then have the mouth mock Enugu. They have not even went through a quarter of what Fulani repeatedly done to una.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 11:32pm On May 02, 2016
OneNaira5:

See consoling.

Yorubas and their Fulani counterpart controls Ibos in this country. That's why you loud mouth chestbeating cowards will never get your biafra. Like i said, the only thing your weak leaders can do is remain quiet.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by bakila: 11:32pm On May 02, 2016
Bobandgreat:

Sooth urself Zombie but none of these guys is the C-in-C, none of these guys holds my present and future with his policies. I couldn't care less for these guys but I care for my life and the illiterate is ruining it with hardship. I won't be sentimental over it, I will wail until things improve.
Good boy. You have admitted Buhaei is better than you now. Enjoy your wails, anytime you get out of line you will be reminded of you duty to your self. Your C in C is better than you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Visits President-Elect, Bola Tinubu (photos) / N49m Intercepted By EFCC At Kaduna Airport (Photos) / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.