Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why (3051 Views)

Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) / The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. / Reasons Should Not Make A Woman Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by Marvel1206: 9:18pm On May 02, 2016
skywalker240:
78k ?

E no even reach my hp probook money sef.
lol. Alright
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by Marvel1206: 9:29pm On May 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Some girls deserve tears sha.. Clears their eyes by washing stewpidity from it. Make your girl cry.... You aren't gon regret it. Dnt blame me if you're single for life sha
kashybaby. What's your take on this?

u wicked sha
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Some girls deserve tears sha.. Clears their eyes by washing stewpidity from it. Make your girl cry.... You aren't gon regret it. Dnt blame me if you're single for life sha
kashybaby. What's your take on this?

Lol..warriasdis? I don't get what u mean...what.kind of stvpidity wud that be? angry by wearing make up?
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by rollUP(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2016
Marvel1206:

who marriage don epp tongue

Who boyfriend epp??
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by Marvel1206: 11:16pm On May 02, 2016
rollUP:

Who boyfriend epp??
about 2million nigerians
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 02, 2016
Marvel1206:

who called you out for a war?

You are jobless i guess
I'm not the one who created a useless thread here, you are.

And please, enough of that jobless bullshit_ talk. . . I have seen that line too often.

You are a bad wanker_.

Fuck_ off, you effeminate toad.
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by Marvel1206: 11:30pm On May 02, 2016
Drefan2:

I'm not the one who created a useless thread here, you are.

And please, enough of that jobless bullshit_ talk. . . I have seen that line too often.

You are a bad wanker_.

Fuck_ off, you effeminate toad.

Lmao!!! it really pained her grin grin grin

i feel your pain dear
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by NevetsIbot(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..warriasdis? I don't get what u mean...what.kind of stvpidity wud that be? angry by wearing make up?
yh na.. Decent ordinary lipstick and eye shades are wise... Buh see the ammnt of thoses make ups na....na Obama she wan visit Its foolishness..... I daresay
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by Nobody: 7:40am On May 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
yh na.. Decent ordinary lipstick and eye shades are wise... Buh see the ammnt of thoses make ups na....na Obama she wan visit Its foolishness..... I daresay

Lol....ladies wear only proper make up when there's a special occasion like bday party, weddings and red carpet walk...I don't think so that's stup1dity at all..besides as long she can afford all the stuffs she puts in her face, then why not? cool
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by NevetsIbot(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol....ladies wear only proper make up when there's a special occasion like bday party, weddings and red carpet walk...I don't think so that's stup1dity at all..besides as long she can afford all the stuffs she puts in her face, then why not? cool
as long as she can afford it and nt bug me for airtime. I'm cool with it. if she uses my money for it... Na both of we go dey use am go occasion. cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by Nobody: 8:29am On May 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
as long as she can afford it and nt bug me for airtime. I'm cool with it. if she uses my money for it... Na both of we go dey use am go occasion. cheesy cheesy

Oohh now i get it...Coz simply u don't want to spend for her make up...
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by NevetsIbot(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh now i get it...Coz simply u don't want to spend for her make up...
she won't even dare to ask me... Bruno mars song will just start coming from my mouth ''you dnt need it /cos you're amazing..just the way you are)''
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
she won't even dare to ask me... Bruno mars song will just start coming from my mouth ''you dnt need it /cos you're amazing..just the way you are)''

Lol....okies grin hands up on that...
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by NevetsIbot(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol....okies grin hands up on that...
grin
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by seanmozilla: 7:18pm On May 03, 2016
Marvel1206:
Please don't make a woman cry, there is nothing as expensive as a woman's tear. When a single drop of tear comes out, it first mixes with L'oreal Eye Liner; N7500 and Revlon Mascara; 8500 Naira. Then when it rolls down the cheek, it blends with Estee Lauder Foundation; 11,000 Naira and Zaron blush N15,000 then Mac powder 19000 Naira. Then finally, it touches the lips and gets mixed with Maybelinne Lipstick; 12000 Naira and Avonlip Gloss; 5000naira. A single drop of a woman's tear is running for about 78000 Naira so please, don't make her cry. But a man can cry, it's just 150 Naira Vaseline only grin grin

Agree or Disagree??

Cc: Arabiandude, Fairlyusedpant, Onstelly, Engineermbugame, Refiner, Mrkester

Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 03, 2016
VoteFor: REFINER
Re: Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why by Marvel1206: 5:15pm On May 06, 2016
HoneyB10:

I pray for this kinda of boyfriend, when I grew up

Hi, are you on whatsapp.? Kinda need ur assistance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Also Stare At Women's Boobs And Ass. / Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys / Sexual Video Of Spouse That Went Viral On Easter Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.